Help Pagan - Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Sitemap Contact Us FAQ Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Home Photos Member List Register Mark Forums Read  
Go Back Home > Personal Interests > Miscellaneous Interests > Supernatural Zone » Help: Pagan

Why aren't you a member of SGClub.com yet??

» Join 130,000+ other members in chatting.
» Make lots of new friends here.
» Keep up-to-date with current events.
» Participate in Club outings.
» Download lots of Free Stuff!

Registration just takes 2mins and is absolutely free so join our community today!

I Want to Choose my Own Personal Nickname Now!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 1st August 2012, 09:48 AM   #1 (permalink)
Addicted SGClubber
candygirlz will become famous soon enough

Liked 17 Times in 17 Posts
Pagan

I am looking for people who is into Paganism, one of the oldest religious in the world. Anybody study or worship Pagan God/Goddess? I want to know how you practise. PM me if you don't want to discuss here. Thank you.

Sponsors:
Add to candygirlz's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 3rd August 2012, 09:47 PM   #2 (permalink)
Addicted SGClubber
marc2 has a spectacular aura about

Liked 47 Times in 36 Posts
Re: Pagan

i think you mean phra ngan and there is no such thing as "phaganism" as phra ngan is also a buddha and is simmilar to phra chai and if you dont know what phra ngan is dont even think about getting one because some people think phra ngan is something they can mess with and ask him to help you do some "things" like attract women and stuff and they use sanitary pad to warp phra ngan so it can increase its power and feed it with blood i can tell you all this is bull shit but i can tell you phra ngan is very powerful. as i used to have a few but it can backfire on you hard as i have tested before i used to use phra ngan to do some bad stuff.

and btw phra ngan is a higher level of barang
i would rather u stick with your kmts.

Last edited by marc2; 3rd August 2012 at 09:50 PM.
marc2 is offline   Add to marc2's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 3rd August 2012, 10:10 PM   #3 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
sellRAGEanarchy has a spectacular aura about

Liked 44 Times in 44 Posts

listen to the guy above dun mess with what u dun know

Thank you (^_^)/
sellRAGEanarchy is offline   Add to sellRAGEanarchy's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 4th August 2012, 01:06 AM   #4 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber
telence is on a distinguished road

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts

lol bro, read carefully.. paganism is actually a religon.. not the phra ngan u think it is.. not to start a missile war but please read carefully.. although good advise on Mr Ngan, but again it is not a Barang.

i seen pple with somdej and Lp statues with barang items I.e Skin, carved frm bones, with special ho-liao.. those are considered and yes. Barang.

Most phra ngan i've come across are pretty mainstream.. its a double edge sword, u can pray to the Buddha every single day to get health, luck, peace and prosperity. but if u pray to buddha to kena 4D.. to hope this person die.. to wish all ur enemies die a painful death. that does not condone Buddha as a Barang..

Double Edge Bro. Double Edge.

no matter what u do. think of the consequences. and most of the time its somthing u cant even handle.

telence is offline   Add to telence's Reputation Reply With Quote
Members who Liked this post by telence:
kakashi84 (4th August 2012)
Old 4th August 2012, 01:15 AM   #5 (permalink)
Addicted SGClubber
marc2 has a spectacular aura about

Liked 47 Times in 36 Posts

Omg i diddent know but i did some research..... and all my life i have never seen a mainstream phra ngan only phra chai
May i know the maker?

i feel ashamed!!

Last edited by marc2; 4th August 2012 at 01:20 AM.
marc2 is offline   Add to marc2's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 4th August 2012, 01:54 AM   #6 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts

phra ngan is also a buddha, but pple just use it for more unorthodox purposes due to its effectiveness and stuff.. hence pple use it and associate with barang.. i've seen phra ngans in temples/homes along side chinaraj, LPs

Old 4th August 2012, 08:49 AM   #7 (permalink)
Addicted SGClubber

I think you are all out of topic, Paganism is totally different from what you are talk about,

Paganism (from Latin paganus, meaning "country dweller", "rustic"[1]) is a blanket term, typically used to refer to religious traditions which are polytheistic or indigenous.

Isis holding a sistrum and an oinochoe. (Roman artwork from the Hadrian period (117–138 CE).)It is primarily used in a historical context, referring to Greco-Roman polytheism as well as the polytheistic traditions of Europe and North Africa before Christianization. In a wider sense, extended to contemporary religions, it includes most of the Eastern religions and the indigenous traditions of the Americas, Central Asia, Australia and Africa; as well as non-Abrahamic folk religion in general. More narrow definitions will not include any of the world religions and restrict the term to local or rural currents not organized as civil religions. Characteristic of Pagan traditions is the absence of proselytism and the presence of a living mythology, which informs religious practice.

PaganThe term pagan is from the Latin paganus, an adjective originally meaning "rural", "rustic" or "of the country." As a noun, paganus was used to mean "country dweller, villager."[3] The semantic development of post-classical Latin paganus in the sense "non-Christian, heathen" is unclear. The dating of this sense is controversial, but the 4th century seems most plausible. An earlier example has been suggested in Tertullian De Corona Militis xi, "Apud hunc [sc. Christum] tam miles est paganus fidelis quam paganus est miles infidelis," but here the word paganus may be interpreted in the sense "civilian" rather than "heathen". There are three main explanations of the development:

candygirlz is offline   Add to candygirlz's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 4th August 2012, 08:51 AM   #8 (permalink)
Addicted SGClubber

Originally Posted by marc2 View Post
i think you mean phra ngan and there is no such thing as "phaganism" as phra ngan is also a buddha and is simmilar to phra chai and if you dont know what phra ngan is dont even think about getting one because some people think phra ngan is something they can mess with and ask him to help you do some "things" like attract women and stuff and they use sanitary pad to warp phra ngan so it can increase its power and feed it with blood i can tell you all this is bull shit but i can tell you phra ngan is very powerful. as i used to have a few but it can backfire on you hard as i have tested before i used to use phra ngan to do some bad stuff.

and btw phra ngan is a higher level of barang
i would rather u stick with your kmts.
Is no PHAGANISM, is PAGANISM.

Old 4th August 2012, 10:35 AM   #9 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber
nerazo is on a distinguished road

get the seal of solomon and read it to know more about paganism. it's a better religion for me as it is about self improvement and unrelated to some over-glorified 'god'

Tip:do not try to invoke a demon no matter what you do!

Last edited by nerazo; 4th August 2012 at 10:36 AM.
nerazo is offline   Add to nerazo's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 4th August 2012, 11:00 AM   #10 (permalink)
Addicted SGClubber
Eugenechia1989 has a spectacular aura about

Liked 42 Times in 40 Posts

From what I understand, paganism an umbrella term referring to religions which don't have a single, superior God, but rather religions which believe in multiple spirits, gods and goddesses, and/or spirits in trees, mountains, etc. It's not a single religion but a type of religion, as opposed to mono-theistic religions.

I've heard somewhere that Buddhism, Taoism, as well as Greek / Norse religions are considered as pagan religions.

Last edited by Eugenechia1989; 4th August 2012 at 11:03 AM.
Eugenechia1989 is offline   Add to Eugenechia1989's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 4th August 2012, 12:18 PM   #11 (permalink)
Addicted SGClubber

Originally Posted by Eugenechia1989 View Post
From what I understand, paganism an umbrella term referring to religions which don't have a single, superior God, but rather religions which believe in multiple spirits, gods and goddesses, and/or spirits in trees, mountains, etc. It's not a single religion but a type of religion, as opposed to mono-theistic religions.

I've heard somewhere that Buddhism, Taoism, as well as Greek / Norse religions are considered as pagan religions.
Yes, Greek God/Goddess is one of the many God/Goddess pray to, and many other that Pagan believe. But it is not well recognise in the world since Christian think of Pagan as evil. Pagan is the same as Wiccan(Witch).

They do spell and magick. But it is different from others, as they do spell for themselves and no other, there is rules to remember when doing spell, there is threefold rules which is do harm to nobody and do what ye wish.

Old 4th August 2012, 04:51 PM   #12 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber
kakashi84 is on a distinguished road

Liked 5 Times in 5 Posts

Sorry Sis, seems like phra ngan is a more interesting topic.. Om phra see Om Phra Chai Om Phra Ngan. Phra ngan can be used For good and evil. Didn't know bro telence has knowledge on phra ngan

Last edited by kakashi84; 4th August 2012 at 04:54 PM.
kakashi84 is offline   Add to kakashi84's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 4th August 2012, 10:14 PM   #13 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber
princessfate is on a distinguished road

Liked 3 Times in 2 Posts

Pagan is not wiccan. But people who praticise wiccan call themselves New Pagan. Because we don't like to be call witches.

Old 4th August 2012, 10:43 PM   #14 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber

Liked 5 Times in 5 Posts

Originally Posted by princessfate View Post
Pagan is not wiccan. But people who praticise wiccan call themselves New Pagan. Because we don't like to be call witches.
"we"? You practice that? Care to share more?

Old 5th August 2012, 02:28 AM   #15 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
sellRAGEanarchy has a spectacular aura about

Liked 44 Times in 44 Posts

remember every action has a feedback
i suggest TS u think carefully before getting into pagan

Thank you (^_^)/
sellRAGEanarchy is offline   Add to sellRAGEanarchy's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 6th August 2012, 12:39 AM   #16 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts

Originally Posted by kakashi84 View Post
Sorry Sis, seems like phra ngan is a more interesting topic.. Om phra see Om Phra Chai Om Phra Ngan. Phra ngan can be used For good and evil. Didn't know bro telence has knowledge on phra ngan
lol bro, i myself dwell in thai buddism, while my parents are into mainstream buddism.. and im coincidently "linked" to taoism..

Old 6th August 2012, 04:45 PM   #17 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber

Liked 3 Times in 2 Posts

*Neo Pagan. Not New Pagan

Old 6th August 2012, 09:27 PM   #18 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber

Liked 5 Times in 5 Posts

Originally Posted by princessfate View Post
*Neo Pagan. Not New Pagan
You haven share wad u know

Old 7th August 2012, 08:42 AM   #19 (permalink)
Addicted SGClubber

A simple, factual explanation of what Paganism actually is. It is pure information written for anyone who is non Pagan or who is Pagan but wants to know more. It is not meant to impress or proselytise.

NOTE: I have had some letters from Christians who claim this essay is anti-Christian. That is not the case. The comparisons with Christianity are objective and without any harmful intent.

In simplest terms Paganism is a religion of place, or a native religion, for example the Native American's religion is Pagan, Hinduism is a form of Paganism. All Pagan religions are characterised by a connection and reverence for nature, and are usually polytheistic i.e. have many Gods and/or Goddesses.
Modern Paganism as practised in the west is particular to the native peoples of the west and although there are many forms most are descended from Celtic origins. Modern Paganism or 'neo-Paganism' has the following characteristics:

1. Paganism is a religion of nature, in other words Pagans revere Nature. Pagans see the divine as immanent in the whole of life and the universe; in every tree, plant, animal and object, man and woman and in the dark side of life as much as in the light. Pagans live their lives attuned to the cycles of Nature, the seasons, life and death.

2. Unlike the patriarchal religions (Christianity, Islam, Judaism) the divine is female as well as male and therefore there is a Goddess as well as a God. These deities are within us as well as without us (immanent); they are us. They are not simply substitutes for the Muslim or Judeo-Christian God. This is because the Gods of the major religions tend to be super-natural i.e. above nature whereas Pagan deities are natural, symbolizing aspects of nature or human nature. Having said that God and Goddess are split from the Great Spirit or Akashka which probably equates to the God of the patriarchal religions.

3. The Goddess represents all that is female and the God represents all that is male. But because nature is seen as female the Goddess has a wider meaning. Often called Mother Earth or Gaia she is seen as the creatrix and sustainer of life, the mother of us all which makes all the creatures on the planet our siblings.

4. There are sub-groups of named Gods and Goddesses called Pantheons, drawn from the distant past, for example Isis and Osiris from Egypt or Thor, Odin, Freya et al from Norse religion and mythology. Ancient Pagans would have worshipped one or a small number of Gods and Goddesses, whilst often recognizing the validity of other people's deities. The concept of an overall, un-named Goddess and God, the sum totals of all the others, appears to be a recent one but individual named deities represent particular human qualities or archetypes and are often used as a focus for celebrations and spiritual rites.

5. Paganism has developed alongside mankind for thousands of years; as cultures have changed so has Paganism, yet it is grounded in deep rooted genetic memories that go back to neolithic times and before. Thus Paganism is not just a nature religion but a natural religion.

6. Paganism in the west takes a number of forms including Wicca, Druidism, and Shamanism.

7. To Pagans the four ancient elements, Earth, Air, Fire and Water have special significance. The importance of these is hard to define because they have so many correspondences, for example they are associated with the four directions, North, East, South and West. Each element is a kind of spiritual substance from which all things are made especially ourselves and at the same time are Guardians both of ourselves and of the Goddess and God, and guarding the gateways between this world and the other world.

8. Many Pagans believe in reincarnation in some form. It gives Pagans a substantially different view of life. Early Christians saw Karma as a kind of treadmill, trapping people in endless reincarnations, never free. But Pagans see reincarnation as, at best, a chance to improve or to continue unfinished work, and at worst just a simple re-cycling of souls.

Old 7th August 2012, 07:31 PM   #20 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber

Liked 3 Times in 2 Posts

I am just going to share my 2 cent worth of what i know about pagan. Please note that this post is not against anyone or any religion. Please treat this as just bullshit and forget it after reading.

Pagan originally is not classified as a religion. But a group/organisation of people.
It takes in all religions and beliefs(taoism,buddhism, etc) expect for christianity as they believe in one true god (and for some other reason i do not wish to state).
It was used by many other religions we have lost their name or do not have a name in the first place to identify themselves.

Thus, Pagan is not a religion and is not limited to just wiccan. It is just a name for those whose religion as esoteric or do not have a fixed name to use.

» Sponsors
Watch Free Movies Online
Celebrity Gossip
Food Delivery

» Facebook Fans
» What's Going On?
Title, Username, & Date
Inspirational Songs
is $40 expensive for hair and makeup by a professional at my place?
Bath bomb
Bath Bomb
Biggest threat to Johor River’s sustainability is lack of environmental protection:...
Warning : Blacklist buyer/adopter Alert
Magic Foot Mask
Have you heard of Menstrual Cups?
Curious about minister's children.
"Some losers" ask:"Satisfied with your body weight or appearance or...
Singapore authorities recall bottled water from Malaysia containing bacteria
Fake news law around the world.
Testing NVMe SSD speeds | Feat. Ying Tze & Transcend MTE220S
Review: Transcend ESD230C 240GB USB 3.1 Gen 2 Portable SSD
eoqrbjcz
Aoki Hagane no Arpeggio: Ars Nova
To "Godly" Goh
Its recommend for girls to do waxing if not it will obtain unpleasant smell
Simple basic video guide tomassaging your cat
How Do you wash your make up brushes???
Featured Photos
by marisoljames322