Pictured: The daredevil surfer taking amazing photos from INSIDE huge breaking waves - Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Sitemap Contact Us FAQ Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Home Photos Member List Register Mark Forums Read  
Go Back Home > Personal Interests > Photography Zone > Photos & Photoshop > Misc. Photos » Pictured: The daredevil surfer taking amazing photos from INSIDE huge breaking waves

Why aren't you a member of SGClub.com yet??

» Join 130,000+ other members in chatting.
» Make lots of new friends here.
» Keep up-to-date with current events.
» Participate in Club outings.
» Download lots of Free Stuff!

Registration just takes 2mins and is absolutely free so join our community today!

I Want to Choose my Own Personal Nickname Now!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27th February 2009, 09:04 AM   #1 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
*StarDust* has much to be proud of*StarDust* has much to be proud of*StarDust* has much to be proud of*StarDust* has much to be proud of*StarDust* has much to be proud of*StarDust* has much to be proud of

Liked 349 Times in 307 Posts
Pictured: The daredevil surfer taking amazing photos from INSIDE huge breaking waves

Pictured: The daredevil surfer taking amazing photos from INSIDE huge breaking waves

By Daily Mail Reporter
Created 12:27 PM on 26th February 2009

These stunning images taken from the inside breaking waves have been captured on camera and give a unique insight into the power of the sea.

Taken by the world's leading surf photographer, the images capture rarely seen views from inside the waves as they break.

Daredevil photographer Clark Little has dedicated his life to film the world's ultimate waves and has published his favourite shots of all time.

Photographer Clark Little has dedicated his life to capturing stunning images taken from inside breaking waves

The photographer gets right inside the waves to capture his images

Clark, 39, swims in terrifying seas and crouches on shorelines with his waterproof camera to capture the rarely seen views.

He has now unveiled this breathtaking set of colourful images which he says are 'the best he has ever taken' and epitomise the world's deadliest surf.

Many of his unique photographs are shot at Waimea Bay in Hawaii - the home of surfing and immortalised in the lyrics of the Beach Boys' song 'Surfin USA'.

Little uses water-housing equipment to capture rarely seen views from inside a 'tube' or breaking wave

They show perfect arcs of water and crystal 'caverns' which are turned into a kaleidoscope of colour by sand and rays of sunlight.

Father-of-two, Clark, from Oahu, Hawaii, says he often risks his life to capture the 'perfect wave'.

He said: 'I love the ocean - I am addicted to the waves. Especially places like Waimea Bay.

The surfer has dedicated most of his life to perfecting his craft

'I started surfing there in the 1990s and now I like to photograph it as much as possible.'

The water enthusiast said he's always in the ocean before dawn to try and snap that perfect picture as the sun rises.

Clark Little surfing the Waimea Bay shorebreak

'I try to capture the beauty and power of these monstrous waves from the inside out. I enjoy the power and beauty of the huge waves that roll through,' he said.

'Thanks to experience I can capture some of those heavy moments without getting slammed about myself. Well, most of the time.'

Little with some of the equipment he takes on his shoots

Source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ing-waves.html

Sponsors:
"Dear children, let us not love with words or tongue but with actions and in truth". - 1 John 3:18
Add to *StarDust*'s Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 27th February 2009, 09:11 AM   #2 (permalink)
Emosan
Emolisher is a splendid one to beholdEmolisher is a splendid one to beholdEmolisher is a splendid one to beholdEmolisher is a splendid one to beholdEmolisher is a splendid one to beholdEmolisher is a splendid one to behold

Liked 154 Times in 109 Posts
Re: Pictured: The daredevil surfer taking amazing photos from INSIDE huge breaking waves

Wow these is amazing pics..
We wont have to chance to see it unless we are the surfer, thanks to him

Emolisher is offline   Add to Emolisher's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 27th February 2009, 10:26 AM   #3 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber
Aphereus is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: Pictured: The daredevil surfer taking amazing photos from INSIDE huge breaking waves

Awesome pics O.O

Aphereus is offline   Add to Aphereus's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 27th February 2009, 10:27 AM   #4 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
think_a_tot is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

woah! good job man!

~~~~ watch it go... round and round and round.....
think_a_tot is offline   Add to think_a_tot's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 27th February 2009, 12:36 PM   #5 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
kdwdybswy will become famous soon enough

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Very nice and artistic!

kdwdybswy is offline   Add to kdwdybswy's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 27th February 2009, 12:43 PM   #6 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
Silly_God_Disco has a spectacular aura about

Liked 24 Times in 19 Posts

nice pics...

waves are so tall...