Help Pierce earlobes 2 weeks ago... - Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Sitemap Contact Us FAQ Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Home Photos Member List Register Mark Forums Read  
Go Back Home > Personal Interests > Fashion & Beauty » Help: Pierce earlobes 2 weeks ago...

Why aren't you a member of SGClub.com yet??

» Join 130,000+ other members in chatting.
» Make lots of new friends here.
» Keep up-to-date with current events.
» Participate in Club outings.
» Download lots of Free Stuff!

Registration just takes 2mins and is absolutely free so join our community today!

I Want to Choose my Own Personal Nickname Now!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29th July 2014, 05:32 PM   #1 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
gyccy^^ is on a distinguished road

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Pierce earlobes 2 weeks ago...

Here's my story, (I try to make it as short as possible).

My ears were 'hole-less' for the 21 years of my life untill when my colleagues bought white gold earrings for me, then i decided to get my first piercing. My colleague told me to pierce on the birthday of the godness of mercy (guan yin dan), 2 weeks ago. I pierce it for $15 at a gold shop near my workplace.

The aunty who pierced for me told me to take out the starter earrings after 2 weeks. She also told me to avoid seafood to prevent skin related problems. During this period i still accidentally ate those small shrimps in vegetables,dried cuttlefish,shrimp sauce and luckily, no problems so far. I also accidentally stretch my right ear while rushing to wear clothes and combing my hair. I also put a few drops of the cooling lotion they gave me 2 times daily.

3 days before reaching the 2 weeks period, i got so curious i took out my starter earrings. Then i realised its so hard to insert it back! My bro insert it for me by stretching abit of my earlobes. It got in easily but he realise the left earhole is slightly smaller than the right earhole..

Today is finally the 2 weeks period. I took off my starter earrings. I attempt to insert those transparent ear sticks into my earhole. The right ear hole was good, the earstick got in so perfectly without much effort, I don't even need to stretch like 3 days ago. The left ear hole is the problem, i insert the stick, and it got stuck halfway?! I wouldn't find the ending hole, i used a bit force and blood starts to come out, wah, scare the hell out of me, i wipe the blood off, clean my earhole and the earsticks with the lotion and it still couldn't get in! I try inserting the white gold earring and one drop of blood came out again... I tried for at least 10times for it to pierce through my ears but its still stuck halfway.

In my heart i was thinking, omg, dont tell me my body's generating skill is so good that it close back so fast?! Then for the final time i rub the solution to my starter earrings and insert it with abit force and rotating, it got in, and it hurts.. I quickly pour in some lotion again to like cool the pain down.

So now, I am with my starter earrings again. I think i am going to leave it for like 3 weeks or longer.. I have to resits myself from the temptation of wearing the white gold earring..

I did some research, some says not to touch it at all, some says have to rotate it to make the hole bigger and to prevent it frm getting stuck.Now what should I do? Just leave it or what? The aunty told me to not touch it too. But my right ear is perfectly fine despite the accidentally pulling and stretching (the ear stick got in so perfectly)..Is it heal?Help...

Sponsors:
Old 29th July 2014, 10:30 PM   #2 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber
bellandross is on a distinguished road

Liked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Re: Pierce earlobes 2 weeks ago...

When i pierced my ear 8 years ago when i was 12, i was told to wear the starter earrings for at least a month, which was what i did. I also turned the earrings everyday during that month(cos i heard horror stories that the skin will get stuck to the earrings) and apply the alcohol(your cooling lotion) to prevent infection. I suggest that you wear the starter earrings longer until the hole is "stabalised".

bellandross is offline   Add to bellandross's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 29th July 2014, 10:54 PM   #3 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber
happyday00 is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: Pierce earlobes 2 weeks ago...

If you're really worried you can get more alcohol(fyi the cooling liquid) and apply it religiously. You can try to twist the studs if they're not painful, if yes, then only try after showers.

happyday00 is offline   Add to happyday00's Reputation Reply With Quote