possessed by 3 spirit - Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Sitemap Contact Us FAQ Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Home Photos Member List Register Mark Forums Read  
Go Back Home > Personal Interests > Miscellaneous Interests > Supernatural Zone » possessed by 3 spirit

Why aren't you a member of SGClub.com yet??

» Join 130,000+ other members in chatting.
» Make lots of new friends here.
» Keep up-to-date with current events.
» Participate in Club outings.
» Download lots of Free Stuff!

Registration just takes 2mins and is absolutely free so join our community today!

I Want to Choose my Own Personal Nickname Now!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21st November 2008, 12:28 PM   #1 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber
zilturo is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
possessed by 3 spirit

hi guys,

seeking your advice on how to help this friend of mine.

the scenarios is this . my friend used to be a very cheerful and fun person. a hwile ago he start going to a yoga class, he mention that he paid a monk to "da tong" his 7 charka. since then, he said that he is being possess by 3 spirit who gain control over his 4 limp and was whispering at his ears all the time.

on my account i was worrying he might be having a mental breakdown and developing split personality. but he keep saying his problem is not mental but supernatural.

anyone got any advice that i can gave to my friend ??

Sponsors:
Add to zilturo's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 21st November 2008, 01:08 PM   #2 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
Storm is on a distinguished road

Re: possessed by 3 spirit

Originally Posted by zilturo View Post
hi guys,

the scenarios is this . my friend used to be a very cheerful and fun person. a hwile ago he start going to a yoga class, he mention that he paid a monk to "da tong" his 7 charka. since then, he said that he is being possess by 3 spirit who gain control over his 4 limp and was whispering at his ears all the time.

on my account i was worrying he might be having a mental breakdown and developing split personality. but he keep saying his problem is not mental but supernatural.

ask him see a shrink 1st before doing anything

Storm is offline   Add to Storm's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 21st November 2008, 01:45 PM   #3 (permalink)
New SGClubber
clemonte is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Hi, can you tell me how can he be so sure that it is 3 spirits as in how he 'sees' them?
How old is he and is he usually positive, social person and cope well with pressure?

If you really believe it is spiritual matters, then he should go back to that monk and seek advice. As far as my spiritual knowledge, yes, once our chakras are 'da tonged', we are opening our energy to all spirits. But again, chakras are not so easy to be da tong, usually people help cleansed off dirty energy. It takes years of self-cultivation to really da tong, nobody can really do it for you.

Or perhaps, ask him to do a meditation of sort, just quiet down in a room, better with someone around. And just speak in his mind to ask the spirits to go away gently and sorry if he offended them in anyway whether be it this or past lives. If he has any religion, in the name of his religion's lord, send the spirits to the light and bless them.
If all don't work, seek help from a well-known medium/psychic to communicate with the spirits and send them off.

Last method if all don't work, see a psychiatrist, get a rest, and as friend support him that all will be well!

clemonte is offline   Add to clemonte's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 21st November 2008, 03:54 PM   #4 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
PinkLady has a spectacular aura about

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts

or Zilturo, can ask ur friend to cfm its male or female? or can go to Bugis the famous Guan Yin Tong. heard that the monks are very li-high 1

PinkLady is offline   Add to PinkLady's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 22nd November 2008, 09:56 AM   #5 (permalink)
Addicted SGClubber
Sam123 is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I tell him also to stop going to that yoga school.
Tell him to go to temple and the spirits will flee.

Last edited by Sam123; 22nd November 2008 at 09:56 AM.
Sam123 is offline   Add to Sam123's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 22nd November 2008, 03:08 PM   #6 (permalink)
Addicted SGClubber
moonlite88 is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

bring amulets in his wallet and go everywhere also bring...if he sense 'them' nearby,ask him to start chanting whatever chant he knows...this also will prevent 'them' from going near to your friend...or also be fierce to them...take me as example...that time hungry ghost festival,i going home that time got one follow me from my house downstair...then that time my mood not very good..so i shouted at them in my mind saying 'i now no mood to play with you all lah...don't follow me le...' and strangely,that one disappear and never follow me...

do your friend's house have any deity?

Old 22nd November 2008, 03:09 PM   #7 (permalink)
Addicted SGClubber
moneyyymachine is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

hire a bomoh?

Old 22nd November 2008, 03:11 PM   #8 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
Typical is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Ask him to visit temple and seeks advice there.

Typical is offline   Add to Typical's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 22nd November 2008, 03:16 PM   #9 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
Lautouzhi will become famous soon enough

Liked 7 Times in 7 Posts

Give him ur photo.

Lautouzhi is offline   Add to Lautouzhi's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 22nd November 2008, 03:58 PM   #10 (permalink)
New SGClubber
pascalguman is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

hi guys,

No ..no.. When we awakened chakras, a part 'cleaning process' take place.
Inside each Chackras (eccept Ajna I think) there is the places of inconscience, subconscience (sorry my english) Like mud, shit or dirty thinks..
REALY Activate Chackras mean cleaning process.
Same process came to me.

After that your friend will be better, It 's realy benediction!

pascalguman is offline   Add to pascalguman's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 22nd November 2008, 04:01 PM   #11 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber
zilturo is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Lautouzhi View Post
Give him ur photo.
my photo can chase spirit away ? good lei like that haha can sell make money .

thanks guys for all the advice . i'll ask my friend to try them out see if it works

Old 22nd November 2008, 04:06 PM   #12 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
kuanann45 is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

all the best to ur friend

kuanann45 is offline   Add to kuanann45's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 22nd November 2008, 05:49 PM   #13 (permalink)
New SGClubber
Aero is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Typical View Post
Ask him to visit temple and seeks advice there.
A person that is being possessed by evil spirits will not want to go to any temples or learn to chant holy verses or seek help. The spirits are controlling him/her.

I suspect that during the ceremony, something must have gone wrong. Someone must go and seek help for that person instead.

Aero is offline   Add to Aero's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 22nd November 2008, 05:56 PM   #14 (permalink)
Addicted SGClubber
JAS1704 will become famous soon enough

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

go to temple and ask the medium there what to do, if they say there's nothing then bring your fren go see doctor

Old 22nd November 2008, 06:04 PM   #15 (permalink)
ThyEternaPunklody
xXHolyknightXx will become famous soon enough

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Seek professional help

Old 22nd November 2008, 11:29 PM   #16 (permalink)
New SGClubber
pascalguman is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

hi guys,

my friend used to be a very cheerful and fun person. a hwile ago he start going to a yoga class, he mention that he paid a monk to "da tong" his 7 charka
First, why your friend going to yoga class? For wich purpose?

What is "da tong"?

Yoga, chakras, etc. expressions are from hindouism. What is that monk have to do with hindou yoga?

Thank you

pascalguman is offline   Add to pascalguman's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 23rd November 2008, 12:39 AM   #17 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
Uyoku has a spectacular aura about

open up 7 chakras in your body wont see ghost de la, unless he go studies stuffs or he himself got those feeling or 6 senses.
That time i open up my 7 chakras nothing much lolz, still the same it just improve your body blood circulation. Body more warm only ~,~ then feel better, not much.
He thinks too much, or he listen to people too much. Like open 7 chakras = open 3rd eye LoL.
If like that i can see properly the kid in my room le.

Uyoku is offline   Add to Uyoku's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 23rd November 2008, 01:12 AM   #18 (permalink)
New SGClubber
clemonte is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Uyoku View Post
open up 7 chakras in your body wont see ghost de la, unless he go studies stuffs or he himself got those feeling or 6 senses.
That time i open up my 7 chakras nothing much lolz, still the same it just improve your body blood circulation. Body more warm only ~,~ then feel better, not much.
He thinks too much, or he listen to people too much. Like open 7 chakras = open 3rd eye LoL.
If like that i can see properly the kid in my room le.
yup, agreed there. da tong the chakras basically is to clean any stuck energy which can cause physical illness. so for most you tend to feel more energetic and lighter.

opening up the 3rd eye is a very different issue altogether. it depends alot on a person's karma and fate and also if he consciously cultivate.

clemonte is offline   Add to clemonte's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 28th November 2008, 10:50 AM   #19 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber
alan26 is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

The word "chakra" comes from the Sanskrit language of India and translated, means "wheel." Indians believe the body contains seven main chakras, arranged vertically from the base of the spine to the top of the head. These chakras are thought of as spinning vortexes of energy, thus wheels of light.

1st Chakra
The 1st chakra is the one that helps to keep you grounded and centered. It is associated with survival, instincts and basic communication. The concerns associated with this chakra involve food, clothing, shelter - practical things. The emotion associated with this chakra is fear. The less we are connected to the earth, the more fear we have. To ground yourself, go for a walk, be out in nature.

2nd Chakra
The emotion associated with the 2nd chakra is passion. If you grew up in an environment where emotions were repressed or denied, this chakra may be deficient. Some signs of deficiency are fear of pleasure, being out of touch with one's feelings and resistance to change.

3rd Chakra
The sense for the 3rd chakra is sight and cognitive thinking. Remember, the intellect lies here. Sometimes people refer to a "gut feeling" when they are trying to figure something out.When the 3rd chakra is excessive, anger, hatred, too much attention to power, status and recognition can be present. In yoga, passive backbends are good for calming an excessive 3rd chakra.

4th Chakra
When the 4th chakra is deficient, you may experience feelings of shyness and loneliness, an inability to forgive or a lack of empathy. Physical conditions can include shallow breathing, asthma, and some lung diseases.When the 4th chakra is excessive one may experience co-dependency, possessiveness, jealousy, heart problems and high blood pressure.

5th Chakra
The emotion for the 5th chakra is faith and understanding. Because the 5th chakra is located in the throat and governs higher communication, speaking, hearing and listening, it helps us to understand our inner truth and convey it with our voice to the outside world. The sense for the 5th chakra is hearing. Chanting, singing, speaking, reading aloud are all good for the 5th chakra. The vibrations of all these things affect the body down to the cellular level.

6th Chakra
"Ajna" is the Sanskrit word for the 6th chakra. It means "beyond wisdom." It has also been translated to mean "the perception center." The 6th chakra is located between, and just above, the eyes. It is often referred to as the "third eye." This chakra deals with visualization, intuition, imagination and telepathy.When the energy in the 6th chakra is excessive, it can cause headaches, hallucinations, nightmares and difficulty in concentrating.
But when the energy is deficient, there may be eye problems, poor memory, inability to visualize.

7th Chakra
The Sanskrit name for the 7th chakra is "Sahasrara", meaning "thousandfold." The 7th chakra is represented by a 1000-petaled lotus, which symbolizes the infinite nature of this chakra, connecting us with the Divine.The 7th chakra is located at the crown of the head and serves as the crown of the entire chakra system, symbolizing the highest state of enlightenment. The function of the 7th chakra is connection with the infinite. In art, Christ is depicted with a halo around his head. This could represent the awakened spirituality of the 7th chakra.The element of the 7th chakra is thought/cosmic consciousness. The mind creates our belief systems that control our thoughts and actions.

Your friend might be stuck in the 6th to 7th Chakra. I do heard before that Yoga Mediating does able to communicate to another world. If being possessed during that time it is not ghost liao. We call it "demon possession" of coz that is not something like "THE EXORCIST".
When we do mediating up to "Ru Ding", at times demon comes and disturb. we call them "heart demon". As long as you ignore them totally, u are safe. But if you communicate with them, they would possess you. The reason is simple, you created a bridge for them to come over.
Of course there are way many way to solve it. My grandpa side also keep in contact with a thai monk who is able to solve it. But most of the time he is in thailand.
Unless u able to find a local thai monk that is powerful enough to solve.

alan26 is offline   Add to alan26's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 1st December 2008, 11:15 AM   #20 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
PinkLady has a spectacular aura about

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts

So how, zilturo, how's your friend? okay or not

PinkLady is offline   Add to PinkLady's Reputation Reply With Quote