PSLE Tuition 2013 - PSLE Maths Tuition/ PSLE Science Tuition by Experienced PSLE Tutor (West) - Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Sitemap Contact Us FAQ Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Home Photos Member List Register Mark Forums Read  
Go Back Home > Marketplace > Classifieds > Jobs & Services > Tuition Services & Educational Supplies » PSLE Tuition 2013 - PSLE Maths Tuition/ PSLE Science Tuition by Experienced PSLE Tutor (West)

Why aren't you a member of SGClub.com yet??

» Join 130,000+ other members in chatting.
» Make lots of new friends here.
» Keep up-to-date with current events.
» Participate in Club outings.
» Download lots of Free Stuff!

Registration just takes 2mins and is absolutely free so join our community today!

I Want to Choose my Own Personal Nickname Now!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25th February 2013, 07:37 PM   #1 (permalink)
New SGClubber
John Tan is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
PSLE Tuition 2013 - PSLE Maths Tuition/ PSLE Science Tuition by Experienced PSLE Tutor (West)

Website http://primarytuitionms.blogspot.com .I am a Very Experience PSLE Tutor providing PSLE Maths Tuition and PSLE Science Tuition. I have 12 years of teaching and tutoring experience, having taught in a government Primary School and later on at several established Tuition Centres. Each of the tuition centres has more than 10 branches locally and some even have franchises overseas in Indonesian and Malaysia. I am very familiar with the MOE syllabus for PSLE Maths and PSLE Science. My Teaching Location is in the West only, Jurong and Clementi.

If you are interested in engaging me as a PSLE tutor for your child, please contact me at johntuitionsg@gmail.com. All emails will be replied asap. Thank you.

Click Here to Visit my website for more info: PSLE Tuition - PSLE Maths Tuition & PSLE Science Tuition http:primarytuitionms.blogspot.com

After graduation from NUS with a degree in Economics, I went to a Primary School to teach. I found out that I was only interested in teaching and not other activities in the school such as CCAs, doing reports, planning school activities, etc. Thereafter I decided to switch to become a Tuition Teacher at a Tuition Centre. I left my first Tuition Centre after 6 months as I find the class size of 20 30 to be not very effective for Group Tuition. I joined my second Tuition Centre which focuses on Small Group Tuition with a maximum class size of 8 students. I taught at the 2nd tuition centre for about 4 years. I was promoted to Head Of Department for Primary Science and Primary Maths at this centre. I was responsible for powerpoint presentation, notes and worksheets development, primary lesson planning, training of primary teachers, etc. During the school holidays, I had to plan for Special Classes such as Intensive PSLE Maths Tuition, Intensive PSLE Science Tuition, etc.

Currently, I am a full time PSLE Tutor/ Primary Tutor. I specialize in providing PSLE Science Tuition, PSLE Maths Tuition and PSLE Foundation Math Tuition.
Over the years, I have taught hundreds of local and foreign students.The foreign students mostly came from Myanmar, China, Malaysia and Thailand. I have also taught primary students from neighbourhood schools such as Rulang Primary, West Groove Primary, etc. and top primary schools such as Nanyang Primary and ACS Junior.

I am a responsible and dedicated PSLE Tutor. During the PSLE tuition, I will explain very single Maths and Science question in a step by step process until the student fully understands them. I have taught weak, average and high ability students before and I have different style of teaching for each group of students. For weak students, I will focus on building up their fundamental Maths and Science concepts. As for high ability learners, I will expose them to a range of challenging questions and teach them the correct method to solve the questions.

On average, 80% to 90% of my students continue their primary tuition with me until the end of the Primary School Leaving Examination. Each of them improve 10 to 20 marks per subject after about 3 months of coaching.

I took in 7 students for PSLE Maths Tuition and 5 students for PSLE Science Tuition last year. All of them improve by at least 1 grade. The best improvement is almost 20 marks. Their Results:

PSLE Maths 2A*, 3A, 2C
PSLE Science 2A*, 1A, 2C

Please note that the students scoring C during PSLE were getting only 30+ for their school examinations before I started tuition with them.

Results of two of my PSLE students last year:

1. Boy from Pei Hwa 2nd best Class

I started tuition with the boy only during the June Holidays.
Marks Before Tuition - 72 (Maths SA1 results), 86 (Science SA1 results)
Marks After Tuition - Maths - 89 for Prelim and A during PSLE
Science - 92 for Prelim (highest in class) and A* during PSLE

2. Boy from Rulang 2nd Best Class

Again, I started tuition with this boy only during the June Holidays.
Marks Before Tuition - 74 (Maths SA1 results), 72 (Science Prelim results)
Marks After Tuition - Maths - 90 for Prelim and A* during PSLE
Science A* for PSLE

Please note that I only started the Science Tuition with boy after his prelim as he was doing getting high 80+ until his prelim, when his result suddenly dipped sharply to 72 marks.

For PSLE Maths, I would focus on Paper 1 and the 2m-3m questions in Paper 2 for weak students. As for the better students, I teach them different methods of solving the 4m-5m questions and expose them to more such challenging questions.

For PSLE Science, I would emphasize on the 30 MCQs found in Paper 1 for weak students. How do you answer the Science Process Skill Questions in Section B of the Science Paper correctly? That is the main problem for students who want to improve from high A to A*. The tip is to know all your Science keywords by hard and use the correct keywords to form proper sentences that answer the question direct to the point. From my experience, I know that girls will tend to write long answers without the keywords. Boys like to write short answers without sufficient explanation and keywords.

I teach only in the West part of Singapore, Jurong and Clementi. My normal rate for 1-to-1 PSLE Tuition is $40 - $45 per hour, depending on location. The tuition fee for Group PSLE Tuition varies according to the number of students.

Please note that this PSLE Maths Tuition/ PSLE Science Tuition is for parents:

1. That are serious about tuition and want regular tuition
2. Whose child is eager to learn and can stay attentive during the lesson

This PSLE Maths Science tuition is not for those:
1. That are not serious about lesson.
2. That have a habit of changing the tuition time or cancelling the tuition frequently (due to child having demanding CCAs or any other reason)
3. Whose child has disciplinary problem and requires a fierce tutor to control him or her during the lesson.

If you are interested in engaging me as a PSLE Tutor for your child, you can email me at johntuitionsg@gmail.com.All emails will be replied as soon as possible. If you need more information, please click on the link below to visit my website:

PSLE Tuition PSLE Maths Tuition/ PSLE Science Tuition Website
http://primarytuitionms.blogspot.sg/p/about-tutor.html

Thank you for your time.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg PSLE Tutor for PSLE Tuition.jpg (12.3 KB, 9 views)
Sponsors:
Add to John Tan's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 15th March 2013, 04:35 PM   #2 (permalink)
New SGClubber

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: PSLE Tuition 2013 - PSLE Maths Tuition/ PSLE Science Tuition by Experienced PSLE Tutor (West)

Update: Most of the favourable tuition slots such as Friday, Saturday morning and Sunday morning are taken. If you are interested in my PSLE Tuition, please click on the links below to visit my website for more details.

About the PSLE Tutor

About the PSLE Maths Tuition
About the PSLE Science Tuition

John Tan is offline   Add to John Tan's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 17th March 2013, 02:44 AM   #3 (permalink)
New SGClubber

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: PSLE Tuition 2013 - PSLE Maths Tuition/ PSLE Science Tuition by Experienced PSLE Tutor (West)

Visit my Website for More Information about my PSLE Tuition/ Primary Tuition for Maths and Science:

About the PSLE Tutor/ Primary Tutor -
http://primarytuitionms.blogspot.sg/p/good-tutor.html

About the PSLE Maths Tuition/ Primary Maths Tuition -
http://primarytuitionms.blogspot.sg/p/primary-maths_1517.html

About the PSLE Science Tuition/ Primary Science Tuition -
http://primarytuitionms.blogspot.sg/p/primary-science.html

Last edited by John Tan; 17th March 2013 at 02:48 AM.
Old 30th May 2013, 09:08 AM   #4 (permalink)
New SGClubber

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Some available slots left for PSLE Maths Tuition and PSLE Science Tuition. Please visit my website for more information:

Primary Maths Science Tuition Website - http://primarytuitionms.blogspot.com

Attached Images
File Type: png PSLE Tuition - PSLE Matters.png (71.4 KB, 4 views)
Old 11th July 2013, 10:29 AM   #5 (permalink)
New SGClubber

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

There is 3 more months to PSLE. Is your child ready?

My PSLE Tuition Website - http://primarytuitionms.blogspot.com

Old 2nd September 2013, 09:06 AM   #6 (permalink)
New SGClubber

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Only 1 more tuition slots available. Less than 1 month to go before PSLE.

I am taking in P3-P5 students after PSLE. If you are interested, please visit my website and contact me to reserve a slot for your child.

Click on the links below to visit my primary tuition website for Maths and Science for more details.

Main Primary Tuition Website
About the Primary Tutor
About the Primary Maths Tuition
About the Primary Science Tuition
Contact me page

Thanks.

Tags
psle maths tuition, psle science tuition, psle tuition, psle tution, psle tutor