Psy: 'Enjoy Gangnam Style for the last f***ing time!' - Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Sitemap Contact Us FAQ Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Home Photos Member List Register Mark Forums Read  
Go Back Home > Leisure & Entertainment > Music Zone > Korean Pop Forums » Psy: 'Enjoy Gangnam Style for the last f***ing time!'

Why aren't you a member of SGClub.com yet??

» Join 130,000+ other members in chatting.
» Make lots of new friends here.
» Keep up-to-date with current events.
» Participate in Club outings.
» Download lots of Free Stuff!

Registration just takes 2mins and is absolutely free so join our community today!

I Want to Choose my Own Personal Nickname Now!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19th March 2013, 01:12 PM   #1 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
*StarDust* has much to be proud of*StarDust* has much to be proud of*StarDust* has much to be proud of*StarDust* has much to be proud of*StarDust* has much to be proud of*StarDust* has much to be proud of

Liked 349 Times in 307 Posts
Psy: 'Enjoy Gangnam Style for the last f***ing time!'

Psy: 'Enjoy Gangnam Style for the last f***ing time!'

BY OLIVIA LEE

Can you believe it's been nine months since Gangnam Style first came out? And though millions of fans around the world still love it, want it, need it, at least one very important person is fed-up of the tunePsy himself!

Standing onstage in front of 20,000 people at the Future Music Festival Asia concert at Sepang International Circuit on Saturday, Psy said, "Gangnam Style was released last July, so literally I've sung this song [for] eight, nine months since then, so I'm sick and tired of it honestly."

Sepang: The final resting place for 'Gangnam Style'.

It's an admission he's made many times before, but this time the 35-year-old South Korean superstar really meant it. This was it. The end. He was done. Over the song. Wanted it buried. Sent to the great pop song heaven in the skyor maybe driven into the flaming pits down below.

"It's really an honour to participate in this biggest festival, and as an Asian it's really a big pleasure and honour to end this tour in an Asian country," he told the crowd. "This will be my last performance of Gangnam Style, so until my next single, enjoy Gangnam Style for the last f**king time!"

This was Psy's second trip to Malaysia, after visiting Penang in February for a Chinese New Year party thrown by Barisan Nasional. And like his show then, Psy treated FMFA with two performances of his hit.

"This song is the reason why I can stand on this stage right now. Every time I perform Gangnam Style, everybody is so busy taking pictures, videos, so let me do this. Let me do [one] for your own record but after your recording is done, just for fun, just for craziness, let me do second Gangnam Style in a row," he said.

Before leaving the stage, Psy snapped a photo of himself with the crowd behind him and bade farewell via Twitter to the song that made him an international icon. His new single drops on 13th April.

Source: http://www.dailychilli.com/happening...last-fing-time

Sponsors:
"Dear children, let us not love with words or tongue but with actions and in truth". - 1 John 3:18
Add to *StarDust*'s Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 15th December 2013, 05:11 PM   #2 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
ms.siqi is a jewel in the roughms.siqi is a jewel in the rough

Liked 153 Times in 144 Posts
Re: Psy: 'Enjoy Gangnam Style for the last f***ing time!'

Psy is history.

ms.siqi is offline   Add to ms.siqi's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 15th December 2013, 05:46 PM   #3 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
christmas_ has a brilliant futurechristmas_ has a brilliant futurechristmas_ has a brilliant futurechristmas_ has a brilliant futurechristmas_ has a brilliant futurechristmas_ has a brilliant futurechristmas_ has a brilliant future

Liked 523 Times in 453 Posts
Re: Psy: 'Enjoy Gangnam Style for the last f***ing time!'

from the start until now, i also don't know what is the big deal about his songs

they are not nice

christmas_ is online now   Add to christmas_'s Reputation Reply With Quote