R.I.P grandpa i really miss and love u - Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Sitemap Contact Us FAQ Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Home Photos Member List Register Mark Forums Read  
Go Back Home > Lifestyle > Love & Relationships > Family Matters » R.I.P grandpa i really miss and love u

Why aren't you a member of SGClub.com yet??

» Join 130,000+ other members in chatting.
» Make lots of new friends here.
» Keep up-to-date with current events.
» Participate in Club outings.
» Download lots of Free Stuff!

Registration just takes 2mins and is absolutely free so join our community today!

I Want to Choose my Own Personal Nickname Now!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16th August 2010, 02:46 PM   #1 (permalink)
Addicted SGClubber
cindycindy is on a distinguished road

Liked 3 Times in 2 Posts
R.I.P grandpa i really miss and love u

This thread is about my grandpa who passed away at indonesia jakarta at siloam hospital on 05.11 morning 12th of august.. i had much to say to him but i didnt get the chance to tell him.. wot i can do right now is to offer up my prayer so that he can move up to heaven as quick as he can and im buddhist anyway.. and here we go all those words i wanna tell gong gong..

grandpa ever since i was born into this world i know how much you love me,i had a few photos of u carrying me on your lap that photo of urs is so much precious to me and most importantly u look still healthy and fit.my mom always tell me that when i was just a 2 yrs old i often come searching u and one day i caught u sleeping on ur bed so i decided to take a tape and tape all ur fingers on ur leg together haha..

but now i couldn't help it but to just look at those tape and remember back all those time..

few years had gone and i've grown into a beautiful girl that u always wanted me to be and all thanks to the care u and grandma shower to me..

u always tell everyone tat i had a natural 'lipstick' on my lips and sharp nose.. beautiful grand daughter i had.. u say..

where are those words?

they are gone with u..

and it was on 2008 where ur health is start to fall u start to cough so badly and no one had the intention to bring u to check up to singapore.. i knew something had happen but i stay positive through out,after so many medication it doesnt seem to have any outcome.. my aunt decided it's time to go for check up..

and tat is where my nightmare started

it was confirm tat it was LUNG CANCER..

it was on stage 3

to the depression i go..

i just lost my mom's dad which is my other grandpa.. cz of cancer too..

and now soon is my dad's dad

3 years i saw u fighting cancer.. operation.. in and out from hospital.. chemo..

i saw u going bald.. i saw u vomitting.. i saw u having sleepless nights..

i saw u suffering, all ur skins dries and drops out cz of chemo..

i saw u losing ur appetite and weight.. but there is nothing i can do to help u other than to tell u tat it's okay.. everything will just be fine.. u will be okay soon.. and be patient with it..

after so many chemos u went through nothing seems to improve.. from wot i heard tat ur cancer is spreading slowly.. and to china u go for treatment.. i dunnoe wot the doctor gave u but from wot i see it gives so many damage on ur skin and ur body.. ur skin changes.. so bad.. it's as if.. u're just got burnt.. im hurt.. to see u like tat..

another year passed and everybody has decided to stop the medication cz again they see no improvement.. and in indonesia u start ur final medication.. good thing tat the medication didnt do as much damage as wot other medication do to u..

u went again for "sinar" almost everyday waited for half day long there cz they were too many patient..

doctor told us that the cancer infection gone as far as to ur throat and mouth..

we were told to look after wot is ur meal everyday.. no meat no fruits that can tickles ur throat..

i noe it's hard when u feel like having something but someone cant let u have it..

one day he found his favourite fruit,banana on dining table.. knowing tat no one is around he took a bite of it.. and immediately he had a hard cough.. and he was coughing blood.. when everyone came back and knew wot happen.. they send him over to hospital.. luckily.. nothing worse had happen..

then when i came back from singapore knowing everybody say ur health is getting worse and worse.. i visited u at ur home.. and u welcome me with a smile and wave.. i say im back grandpa i miss you.. and hold his hand throughout the day.. i was the best day i had so far..

and the before i go back to singapore,again i visited u.. and u're at ur room eating oats.. he again welcome me with a smile.. he say have u eaten do u want some? there are other foods outside too.. u can take if u wan.. i say okay i will have it later.. i stay in his room.. whole day.. and his siblings from medan all came over to see him..

everyone told him tat he is so lucky to have a grand daughter like me.. and im lucky too to have him as my grand father..

months later after i came back from sg my mom told me tat he has been going in and out from hospital.. and earlier this august he has been admitted to hospital.. and didnt came back home.. i wanted to go back and see him and my parents didnt let me.. bcz they are scared tat my it hurt my grandpa if i cried..

few days after i knew abt tat news.. his health start to fall badly.. and eventually he died in his deep sleep free from his suffering..

grandpa.. im sorry for not be able to see u the last time.. i really do miss u.. thank u for everything u had given me the care.. the love u shower to me.. the hugs and kisses.. the hand u let me hold.. i noe im not a perfect grand daughter but i've tried my best to be one.. im sorry i cant let u go.. im sorry i cried when i see u on coffin.. im sorry i keep stopping u on ur way to heaven with my tears.. im sorry for everything i had done that have offend u..
please watch over us.. give all of us a good health.. esp my parents.. take care of us and my parents factory.. and grandpa dun worry i will take care of my grandma.. everything is fine here..and i will be strong grandpa.. strong nuff to let u go.. knowing tat u're in heaven with ur loved ones who have gone before u..

Sponsors:
Add to cindycindy's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 16th August 2010, 02:49 PM   #2 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
FishFuL is just really niceFishFuL is just really niceFishFuL is just really nice

Liked 71 Times in 39 Posts
Re: R.I.P grandpa i really miss and love u

Rest in peace

Old 16th August 2010, 02:54 PM   #3 (permalink)
Addicted SGClubber

Liked 3 Times in 2 Posts

thank u fishful!

cindycindy is offline   Add to cindycindy's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 16th August 2010, 02:55 PM   #4 (permalink)
Emosan
Emolisher is a splendid one to beholdEmolisher is a splendid one to beholdEmolisher is a splendid one to beholdEmolisher is a splendid one to beholdEmolisher is a splendid one to beholdEmolisher is a splendid one to behold

Liked 154 Times in 109 Posts

You have my condolences

Emolisher is offline   Add to Emolisher's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 16th August 2010, 03:00 PM   #5 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber
Lemonade- is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

May your grandpa rest in peace.

Old 16th August 2010, 03:02 PM   #6 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
JessicaSilkwood is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Cheer up!!

Old 16th August 2010, 03:03 PM   #7 (permalink)
Addicted SGClubber

Liked 3 Times in 2 Posts

thank u everyone..

Old 16th August 2010, 03:12 PM   #8 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
Silly_God_Disco has a spectacular aura about

Liked 24 Times in 19 Posts

Thanks for sharing. I wanted to cry already. R.I.P

Old 16th August 2010, 03:15 PM   #9 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
JessicaSilkwood is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

How old was your gong2?

Last edited by JessicaSilkwood; 16th August 2010 at 03:15 PM.
JessicaSilkwood is offline   Add to JessicaSilkwood's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 16th August 2010, 03:17 PM   #10 (permalink)
Addicted SGClubber
TypicalCAL is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

you made me teared. i miss my grandpa too. my best grandpa and buddy when i was young. but i know he's watching me from up there. sigh. i love you grandpa.

Old 16th August 2010, 03:19 PM   #11 (permalink)
Addicted SGClubber

Liked 3 Times in 2 Posts

Originally Posted by JessicaSilkwood View Post
How old was your gong2?
he is 76 yrs old

cindycindy added 427 Minutes and 12 Seconds later...

can i ask u for the 49th days of my gong gong death day is tat possible i can buy some flower to put on my gong gong altar or wot if can wot is the best flower white rose?

Last edited by cindycindy; 16th August 2010 at 10:26 PM. Reason: Post Bumping