I really hate my mother!!! - Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Sitemap Contact Us FAQ Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Home Photos Member List Register Mark Forums Read  
Go Back Home > SGClub Community > Men's Den » I really hate my mother!!!

Why aren't you a member of SGClub.com yet??

» Join 130,000+ other members in chatting.
» Make lots of new friends here.
» Keep up-to-date with current events.
» Participate in Club outings.
» Download lots of Free Stuff!

Registration just takes 2mins and is absolutely free so join our community today!

I Want to Choose my Own Personal Nickname Now!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 8th October 2018, 09:36 PM   #1 (permalink)
Tit
Cool SGClubber
Tit is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I really hate my mother!!!

To be exact, half or perhaps more than half of me hate her, and half of me loves her. My mother is a dictator, sort of like some of our PAP ministers. Whatever she does, or whatever she says, she cannot be wrong, even if she is the one who is really "Wrong"!!! She behaves like an Empress or Dowager!!

She is the kind of women that, men hated the most!!! Because, she can't see things from a man's perspective. When men and women view things, they can be very different!!! My mother has no problem getting along with my sisters, and perhaps, my brother, because she is quite resentful of my brother and thus, pretty much leave him alone. But she has problem getting along with me, due to she says she "care" about me more.

The problem is, if a person really cares about someone, wouldn't he or she be mindful of that person's "intolerable red line"?? Which means things that will and can infuriate that person, no matter how "silly" that things seem to be. And that she will remember and carve it in her brain??.... Only that we don't care about someone, then we wouldn't think for them or view things from their perspective!! So her "care" is really contradicting!! And from my point of view, she only cares about herself!!

The problem with her is that she is very, very stubborn!! Even if she is wrong, and you told her 1 time, 2 times, 5 times, 10 times, 50 times, 100 times Not To Do It, she will keep on pestering you and repeat her mistakes over and over and over again!!! Why?? Because she thought that she is my mother, and that due to her "Mother Status", she cannot be wrong!!! Or to simply put it, because she is "So and so", she can't be wrong!! My uncle, who is her brother, also resent her!! My father also don't like her. And my uncle's wife also don't like her. Many people don't like her.She is the kind of woman that can't view things from a man's perspective, she is also the kind of person who can't view things from another person's perspective!!

In short, she is a person who lack of empathy and introspecting ability!! Some ministers stress the importance of "obeying" one's parents, even if the parents are wrong. But parents are also "Humans", and when comes to humans, they can do wrong things at different age and different stage in their life. Perhaps for these ministers, they got "good parents", that's why their childhood life and their adult's life with their parents are good. BUT, if they have stubborn, abusive, dictatorial parents during their childhood's life, and all the way to adulthood, it will be a different story already!! That's why I hate some ministers ignorant, naďve, arrogant, manipulative, controlling, dictatorial, stubborn, selfish characters, it's also partly due to my experience of living and growing up with my mother.

Sponsors:

Last edited by Tit; 9th October 2018 at 03:11 PM.
Add to Tit's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 8th October 2018, 10:47 PM   #2 (permalink)
Tit
Cool SGClubber

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: I really hate my mother!!!

And only she has a "red line" that I cannot cross, but my "red line" she doesn't care!! If both of us got "red line", then, it would be an important issue of who was crossing the red line first, who had violated that person's red line first?

Tit is offline   Add to Tit's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 8th October 2018, 11:05 PM   #3 (permalink)
Tit
Cool SGClubber

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

And then there was my father, he was a weak and selfish person also. Both my mother and father are selfish, it's just that they are selfish in different areas. My father is weak and selfish in a sense that....When I and my siblings were small kids, and when my mother abusively beat us really hard, especially me and my brother, my father didn't care!!

My father mentality was, as long as my mum didn't quarrel or beat him, and concentrate on beating me and my siblings, it will be totally "ok" with him!!! I think his IQ and EQ are lower than normal people...as well as his emotion. His selfishness is very "genuine", it's like he is "born with it"!! Not carved by the environment and life that he later experience. He can even treat me and other siblings as if we are not his children!!

Of course, if compare to some other parents who kill their children or torture them, my parent is considered "ok", or "average". But far from being a good parent.

Old 8th October 2018, 11:07 PM   #4 (permalink)
Tit
Cool SGClubber

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

If I do get marry in future, and my future wife is like my mother, I would rather stay single!!!

Old 8th October 2018, 11:09 PM   #5 (permalink)
Tit
Cool SGClubber

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

And our ministers "total obedience towards parents" point of views are not even "conservative", they are WRONG!!!

That is called "foolish filial"!!!

Last edited by Tit; 8th October 2018 at 11:10 PM.
Old 9th October 2018, 10:50 AM   #6 (permalink)
Tit
Cool SGClubber

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Sometimes, right or wrong is very "clear cut". If you are wrong, you are wrong, If you are right, you are right. There is absolutely no way for you to "cheat"!! There is no way you can use your power, your status, your wealth to suppress other people's criticism and continue your wrong doings and change your wrong into right!! There is just no way.

If you don't correct your mistakes, people will chase you until the end of the world to seek justice for themselves!!

Last edited by Tit; 9th October 2018 at 11:07 AM.