Rihanna finds a new way to stand out from the crowd - with a low-cut top and a fiery red afro - Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Sitemap Contact Us FAQ Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Home Photos Member List Register Mark Forums Read  
Go Back Home > Leisure & Entertainment > Music Zone » Rihanna finds a new way to stand out from the crowd - with a low-cut top and a fiery red afro

Why aren't you a member of SGClub.com yet??

» Join 130,000+ other members in chatting.
» Make lots of new friends here.
» Keep up-to-date with current events.
» Participate in Club outings.
» Download lots of Free Stuff!

Registration just takes 2mins and is absolutely free so join our community today!

I Want to Choose my Own Personal Nickname Now!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15th March 2011, 01:14 PM   #1 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
*StarDust* has much to be proud of*StarDust* has much to be proud of*StarDust* has much to be proud of*StarDust* has much to be proud of*StarDust* has much to be proud of*StarDust* has much to be proud of

Liked 349 Times in 307 Posts
Rihanna finds a new way to stand out from the crowd - with a low-cut top and a fiery red afro

Rihanna finds a new way to stand out from the crowd - with a low-cut top and a fiery red afro

By DAILY MAIL REPORTER
Last updated at 7:41 PM on 14th March 2011

Earlier in the day she had been sporting a casual covered-up look, but by the time evening rolled around Rihanna had undergone a startling transformation.

The singer put her cleavage on full display when she went for dinner in Los Angeles on Sunday night wearing an attention-grabbing low-cut mini dress.

And she almost appeared to be spilling out of the tiny dress as she arrived at the city's Giorgio Baldi restaurant, just hours after she had touched down at Los Angeles International Airport.

Flamboyant star: Rihanna wanted all eyes on her last night when she stepped out in the red afro wig and tiny low-cut mini dress

The Bajan singer drew further attention to her look by transforming her hair - which had been long and straight when she stepped off the plane - into a fiery red afro.

Rihanna is renowned for her outlandish wig collection and her ‘hair architect’ recently divulged his ideas behind the star’s ever-changing hair pieces.

Ursula Stephen likes to use wigs on the 23-year-old because they are better to style with rollers and hot irons, while preserving the health of her natural hair.

Wig tips: Rihanna's hair stylist said wigs are better to style with rollers and hot irons, while preserving the health of her natural hair

Mr Stephen said that Rihanna loves making a statement with her hair and wouldn’t let him tame one of his most outlandish frizzy lioness-like manes.

‘I was like, ‘Bring me that wig and let me cut it down for you to wear out’. But she wouldn’t let me touch it!’ He told StyleList.

Her wigs can cost anything from almost £400 to £1,500 but Mr Stephen said: ‘It’s not about the cost, or even if it’s synthetic or real hair.

Quick change: Rihanna arrived at LAX with long sleek locks (right) but by evening had changed into her massive afro

‘It’s about the style you want first. You have to have your vision, then you go and find the piece.

'The only thing I’d say is a better choice to go with synthetic hair if you want a real curly style. It holds much better', he said.

The hair expert said Rihanna chooses her styles depending on what mood she’s in or what image she wants to portray on stage or just out and about with friends.

Attention-grabbing: The singer sported some similarly racy outfits when she recently performed in Australia

The S&M singer arrived at Los Angeles International Airport earlier in the day dressed down in a tracksuit and demure make-up.

She was still sporting a red wig, but instead of the frizzy mane, she stepped off her plane with long straight locks.

But last night she wanted all eyes on her as she strolled around in a barely-there dress, high heels and the flamboyant wig.

Source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...w-cut-top.html

Sponsors:
"Dear children, let us not love with words or tongue but with actions and in truth". - 1 John 3:18
Add to *StarDust*'s Reputation Reply With Quote