Share your experience,both godly and ghostly. - Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Sitemap Contact Us FAQ Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Home Photos Member List Register Mark Forums Read  
Go Back Home > Personal Interests > Miscellaneous Interests > Supernatural Zone » Share your experience,both godly and ghostly.

Why aren't you a member of SGClub.com yet??

» Join 130,000+ other members in chatting.
» Make lots of new friends here.
» Keep up-to-date with current events.
» Participate in Club outings.
» Download lots of Free Stuff!

Registration just takes 2mins and is absolutely free so join our community today!

I Want to Choose my Own Personal Nickname Now!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 4th August 2007, 03:44 AM   #1 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
Storm is on a distinguished road

Share your experience,both godly and ghostly.

as stated in the topic but by "godly' i dont mean the way christians find god in their lives hor(no offence to christians i hope)

let me start the ball rolling,
i was brought up in a taoist family,studied in a christian school(anglican to be exact,no choice thats the only sap school near my home even after all these years) but was a buddhist afterall(theravada)

i remembered when i was studying in secondary school i have to walk up a "hill' to get to school

along the way me and my friends would cut across the compound of a thai buddhist temple and at the back of it was a tua peh kong temple and outside the temple is a cemetery,eventually reaching the christain school i was studying at.

from young we were into taosm with ancestral worship,only 'buddha' i knew was from the textbooks(i still remembered it was in the chinese text telling us why are we celebrating vesak day)

in school we only had once choice of religious study that is christain study but we were not forced to take it so during religious class the non christains would be sent to another classroom for self study.(i dont know it the school still practise this nowadays)

due to the fact that everyday i would take the same route to and from school soon i was paying attention to the tua peh kong temple and the thai buddhist center,admiring at the art work of the statues and sculptures of the various deities and devas and buddha,exceopt forthe one in school with was crucifix on a cross cos he always looked so glum and miserable,whereas the chinese dieties and buddhas and usch always have such a calm and serene look on their faces.

another thing which turned me off was the preaching of the gospel by the students,everyday druing recess or lunchtime they would be walking aound school with the bible wanting to preach good news to us,which really pisses me off cos even at the mrt stations you get ang mos doing that!

once in sec 2 i went to a cell group courtesy to my ex whom i was interested in,it was all singing and joyous in the beginning until somebody started going in to a trance and speak in tongue and everybody followed suit.i dont know if i was also influenced by them or wat and i started losing my mind(in a certain way) and started all the mumbo jumbo talking to the extend that soon i was crying and puking.(i swore there was no drugs involved in anyways cos i did not even had a sip of water after lunch),after the whole thing stopped and they were surprised at how a non christian can be acting this way9 in their views accept the holy spirit or something like dat,hence why i was able to speak in tongue).i cursed and swore at the person who started all the speaking in tongue session and left the place.needless to say that girl who was my gf at that time,she became my ex on that very day itself when we walked out of the building where they held the cell group.

from that day onwards i was like a rebel to all christians,everytime somebody approach me wanting to preach the gospel to me,i would ask them to go f8*koff and rot in hell.

back then it was very popoluar for the christains to say that the devil was spreading his messages tru rock bands and such and back playing the music will let us hear the messages of the devil,
curious,me and a few friends really did dismantle a few cassette tapes and played them backwards and tried to listen to the messages,some did have some very muffled messages some dont,but wat the heck,guns and roses were my fav with the likes of vanilla ice and such who would bother about the backmasking thing?

expriencing with all the pentagrams and the signs of the dvils to the extend of trying to invoke the devil up were all things we tried but to no success cos i ever read that live sacrificial has to be done in order for the thing to work and i aint gonna take no life to do it,aklso another thing info was not so readily available back then we dont have the world wide web to get all the info like now,even wanting to lay hands on the black bible was like steping into heaven for us.

gave up on messing around with the occult and slowly started praying to the deities devas and buddhas in the temples that i hafa pass tru everyday to get to school out of respect that i am passing tru their holy grounds eveyday just to get to school.

after sec school i was more exposed to such taoism and buddhist cultures.

but was more of a buddhist than taoist cos of the fact that buddhist got a lot of barang to play with like phra ngan(the thai version of the devil in lay pple's eyes),kumantong,nam man plai(dead man's oil) and the likes of it.

taoist was attracted to it cos of their colourful events and the mediums who go into trance when the deities possess them to do official work.dont u find it amazing that everytime a taoist deity celebrates his/her birthday there wil be a short procession whereby a few mediums would be engaged in the procession?

than came the fateful day where my ex gf of 10yrs split up with me,desperate to get her back i spent tons of money getting pple who know maoshan bomoh and thai black magic,i nvr went to look for warlocks cos they are associated with the christians(in a way,cos ang mo wat) and indians (cos i dont know any indian priests) to get her back,and thats when my knowledge of in depth spiritualism came about
it was a long and painful process during that time cos i would be shuttling between sg,malaysia and thailand and indonesia to visit such pple.
one day i was totally worn out and was actually taking a stroll back to the school where i first met her and along the way i hafta pass tru the thai temple again and there i met up with my saviour,brahma aka 4 face buddha,i stood in front of his altar and i dont know what overcame me and i just suddenly knelt down and broke down.i felt so tired and meaningless,it was as if my whole life was draining away tru the whole process of wanting her back.to me,at that point of time i was all a "barang xiao" with no dharmma to speak of until my broke down that day.

after crying i felt a lot better and when i looked at HIS face,he was like telling me,"its all over now my dear boy,start your life all over again,its still not too late"

thats when i turned around and walked into the main hall of the temple and knelt down in front of the buddha and kowtow to him 3 times.
at the back hall was a library annd thats where i first got in touch with the dharmma with all the free books for distribution.

from that day on till now,for more than one and a half decade,i have seen and experienced a lot of things which not many pple are able to go tru.

of cos along the way i found out that,that day at the church i was indeed in a trance cos i found out that i have the ability to let deities possess me but than this only happens when we have major buddhist festivities when the monks(who are really well trained spiritually starts to do prayers chanting) or when something evil is trying to come near me and trying to harm me,meaning i can only let thai deities come into me and not those chinese deities like those tanki.for those pple who wanna know can do a youtube search on "spiritual trance in thailand"" and u will be able to see what i mean

even up till this day i find that i am still only touching the tip of the iceberg where spiritualism is concern,but i have learnt one thing in spiritualism,whatever we do that concerns entities from another dimension,RESPECT IS A MUST irregardless of what religion we are dealing with.

Sponsors:
Add to Storm's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 4th August 2007, 11:06 AM   #2 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber
alan26 is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: Share your experience,both godly and ghostly.

kinda amazing leh.... your exp is indeed alot.

alan26 is offline   Add to alan26's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 4th August 2007, 12:48 PM   #3 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber

Originally Posted by alan26
kinda amazing leh.... your exp is indeed alot.
jto put it this way,i have guts made of metal thats why willing o try all these things,such things is like doing some bungee jump thing like dat,if you have taken all the necessary precautions,the enxt thing to do is just to take the big step out from the platform and go on the journey,but of cos this just a very brief narration of things,i did not go into much details

Storm is offline   Add to Storm's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 5th August 2007, 01:18 AM   #4 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
Wintermaul is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

After seeing Storm_Pyro sharing his experiences, I think I will share one of my own. I think I mentioned in one of the threads that I have once offended spirits during 7th month and got into a hellish experience after that. It was really tormenting and rather bad. So here goes:

I studied all my life in Tampines from Primary to Tertiary. This happened when I was in Secondary 3 and it dragged into Secondary 4.

Usually after school, I will hangout with my close friends and sometimes visiting the nearby kopitiams to eat together and chat. Once, I took this road that leads to my old house at Tampines 400+ and was chatting happily with my friends. Accidentally, I think I stepped onto someone's offerings and walked away unknowingly. I did not know till much later when all the events start.

I lived peacefully for about half a year. After that from the December onwards, my hell started. I started losing weight tremendously (21kg in 2 months). I had some very skin problems that does not resemble my normal eczema. I could not sleep during mid nights and would suffer insomnia. I will have to watch vcds till very late to tire myself out before I can sleep. Or sometimes throughout the night, I cannot sleep.

The real thing came on the following year's Chinese New Year Eve. For protection purpose, my mum gave me this 玛瑙/琥珀 necklace that was said to be able to ward against evil given by her friend. I obediently wore it and this triggered the warning alarm.

Immediately, I had dried skin and rashes on my neck. It was only a line. I took it off after wearing it say less than 20 minutes. I was complaining to my mum saying the string caused rashes to me. Not knowing this actually saved me somehow.

The following day, the rashes had spread to my whole neck and the skin starts to harden up and I cannot turn my neck. After a few days, it spread to the whole body. There was a huge crack at my neck that was very painful when I move my neck or bath. Everyday, I feel like crying. When I sweep the floor of my house, it is filled with all my dried skin scalps that drop of my body. It was as though a snake shedding its skin bit by bit. I could not go to school and when I went to the doctor. They could not find anything wrong with me but diagnosed me with psoriasis (a kind of skin disease that causes skin aging to shorten by 7 times the norm causing red patches and extreme itch).

Basically, I looked like a monster on the road. Even my mum felt like crying when people cast shunning looks at me. I pretended to look ok, but I was not. Sincerely speaking, it did not feel anything good looking like a monster. I could not sweat, move normally, keep shedding skin like snakes, look like a monster on prowl, could not go to school etc... I was seriously tormented physically and emotionally. Cause this kind of torture is not something that all people would understand. Then to not further upset my parents, I had to put up a brave front. It is something which I would cry when I think of it.

So one day after my treatment, my mum brought me to 四马路观音庙 to seek guidance on when can I recover. The shocking part is that the day was such a hot day and yet I could not sweat. But when I stepped into the temple, I sweated like nobody's business and it sort of soften portion of my skin and allowed me to feel slightly better.

My mum seeked a lot on my illness and Bodhisattva guided that I will eventually recover with no big issue. After this temple visit, my mum sensed something wrong and brought me to Geylang area to seek help from Dua Li Yah Pek 大二爷伯 (which was said to be very 灵). The tang ki saw me and immediately asked my mum in dialect did I offend any spirits or stepped on any offerings without offering apologies.

I was not well versed in dialect so my mum had to be my translator. Then I suddenly remembered once which I stepped on something outside the offering area and hesitated whether to say sorry or not. Obviously, I decided not in the end. Dua Ya Pek then said that the spirit is angry and wants to make me ugly. I have to go make offerings around the area and leave after that not crossing from the front and do not turn back.

After that, my parents brought me there on that weekend to make offering. Miraculously, after that I was well and running like before.

This was one of my more serious ghostly cum godly experience. I sincerely thank Bodhisattva and Dua Li Ya Pek to help me on my issue. From then on, anything I cannot solve on my own I will seek Buddha and Deities' guidance.

Haha Storm_Pyro, this was the story that you was asking about in the other thread. Hope you get to understand now haha...

To add on, all these attacks during Chinese New Year on the following year took place in about 2 weeks. But it seemed like years to me back then.

我会选择离开 微笑告别伤害
我知道你心中的那份遗憾
当你为她带上幸福的头盖
我含泪祝福 你有美的未来

想飞到千里外 期待一切重来
想洗去你对你的所有依赖
但谢谢你 让我体会了真爱
我永远记得你 心中的遗憾

Member of Anti Odex Club

Last edited by Wintermaul; 5th August 2007 at 01:20 AM.
Wintermaul is offline   Add to Wintermaul's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 5th August 2007, 01:43 AM   #5 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber
sylvester134 is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Many people heard how non-christians converted to christianity.

Anyone here heard of any christians converted to taoism or buddhism?

Old 5th August 2007, 11:10 AM   #6 (permalink)
Addicted SGClubber
killtheblackkat is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Originally Posted by sylvester134
Many people heard how non-christians converted to christianity.

Anyone here heard of any christians converted to taoism or buddhism?
me lo.

frankly speaking, even until now, i still find the bible's teaching is very much opening its hands to me. if i am given a choice, i would really wish to go back to Christianity again.

but then due to family traditions and some other reasons, i came back to taoism and i am sure that this time, i will not get out of it anymore again.

Last edited by killtheblackkat; 5th August 2007 at 11:11 AM.
killtheblackkat is offline   Add to killtheblackkat's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 5th August 2007, 03:07 PM   #7 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
Wintermaul is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Once I met up with this taxi uncle when I took his taxi... he was speaking so much of Buddhism and how he left Christianity after so many years in it and moved on. I did not react or listen much though.

我会选择离开 微笑告别伤害
我知道你心中的那份遗憾
当你为她带上幸福的头盖
我含泪祝福 你有美的未来

想飞到千里外 期待一切重来
想洗去你对你的所有依赖
但谢谢你 让我体会了真爱
我永远记得你 心中的遗憾

Member of Anti Odex Club
Wintermaul is offline   Add to Wintermaul's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 5th August 2007, 10:54 PM   #8 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber

Originally Posted by killtheblackkat
me lo.

frankly speaking, even until now, i still find the bible's teaching is very much opening its hands to me. if i am given a choice, i would really wish to go back to Christianity again.

but then due to family traditions and some other reasons, i came back to taoism and i am sure that this time, i will not get out of it anymore again.

u just embarked on your journey on religion,take your time to find the path u wanna take.rememebr you are not superman,u cant shoulder all things by yourself.i am sure your uncles and brothers will be able to help you.dont keep everything to yourself.

Old 5th August 2007, 10:55 PM   #9 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber

Originally Posted by Wintermaul
After seeing Storm_Pyro sharing his experiences, I think I will share one of my own. I think I mentioned in one of the threads that I have once offended spirits during 7th month and got into a hellish experience after that. It was really tormenting and rather bad. So here goes:

I studied all my life in Tampines from Primary to Tertiary. This happened when I was in Secondary 3 and it dragged into Secondary 4.

Usually after school, I will hangout with my close friends and sometimes visiting the nearby kopitiams to eat together and chat. Once, I took this road that leads to my old house at Tampines 400+ and was chatting happily with my friends. Accidentally, I think I stepped onto someone's offerings and walked away unknowingly. I did not know till much later when all the events start.

I lived peacefully for about half a year. After that from the December onwards, my hell started. I started losing weight tremendously (21kg in 2 months). I had some very skin problems that does not resemble my normal eczema. I could not sleep during mid nights and would suffer insomnia. I will have to watch vcds till very late to tire myself out before I can sleep. Or sometimes throughout the night, I cannot sleep.

The real thing came on the following year's Chinese New Year Eve. For protection purpose, my mum gave me this 玛瑙/琥珀 necklace that was said to be able to ward against evil given by her friend. I obediently wore it and this triggered the warning alarm.

Immediately, I had dried skin and rashes on my neck. It was only a line. I took it off after wearing it say less than 20 minutes. I was complaining to my mum saying the string caused rashes to me. Not knowing this actually saved me somehow.

The following day, the rashes had spread to my whole neck and the skin starts to harden up and I cannot turn my neck. After a few days, it spread to the whole body. There was a huge crack at my neck that was very painful when I move my neck or bath. Everyday, I feel like crying. When I sweep the floor of my house, it is filled with all my dried skin scalps that drop of my body. It was as though a snake shedding its skin bit by bit. I could not go to school and when I went to the doctor. They could not find anything wrong with me but diagnosed me with psoriasis (a kind of skin disease that causes skin aging to shorten by 7 times the norm causing red patches and extreme itch).

Basically, I looked like a monster on the road. Even my mum felt like crying when people cast shunning looks at me. I pretended to look ok, but I was not. Sincerely speaking, it did not feel anything good looking like a monster. I could not sweat, move normally, keep shedding skin like snakes, look like a monster on prowl, could not go to school etc... I was seriously tormented physically and emotionally. Cause this kind of torture is not something that all people would understand. Then to not further upset my parents, I had to put up a brave front. It is something which I would cry when I think of it.

So one day after my treatment, my mum brought me to 四马路观音庙 to seek guidance on when can I recover. The shocking part is that the day was such a hot day and yet I could not sweat. But when I stepped into the temple, I sweated like nobody's business and it sort of soften portion of my skin and allowed me to feel slightly better.

My mum seeked a lot on my illness and Bodhisattva guided that I will eventually recover with no big issue. After this temple visit, my mum sensed something wrong and brought me to Geylang area to seek help from Dua Li Yah Pek 大二爷伯 (which was said to be very 灵). The tang ki saw me and immediately asked my mum in dialect did I offend any spirits or stepped on any offerings without offering apologies.

I was not well versed in dialect so my mum had to be my translator. Then I suddenly remembered once which I stepped on something outside the offering area and hesitated whether to say sorry or not. Obviously, I decided not in the end. Dua Ya Pek then said that the spirit is angry and wants to make me ugly. I have to go make offerings around the area and leave after that not crossing from the front and do not turn back.

After that, my parents brought me there on that weekend to make offering. Miraculously, after that I was well and running like before.

This was one of my more serious ghostly cum godly experience. I sincerely thank Bodhisattva and Dua Li Ya Pek to help me on my issue. From then on, anything I cannot solve on my own I will seek Buddha and Deities' guidance.

Haha Storm_Pyro, this was the story that you was asking about in the other thread. Hope you get to understand now haha...

To add on, all these attacks during Chinese New Year on the following year took place in about 2 weeks. But it seemed like years to me back then.

tough luck on you man lady,anways nice knowing that you are fine now.if u need help on such matters again,let me know see how i can help

Old 30th October 2007, 09:12 PM   #10 (permalink)
Addicted SGClubber
hellight will become famous soon enough

Hey, till today i still find it strange about the speaking in tounge things. How can they invoke spirit by just singing? And they call it god like, but i feel there is certainly a spirit at work. There was once i went to church because of a girl i liked, and when they were praising god etc, i felt a strange feeling. Its like im being forced to join christian like that. I dont know why, to me its more like demonic force.

But when i visit buddhist temples, i feel serene and calm, without worries and struggles in my heart. And when you see the smile buddha has on his face, you will actually respect him and admire him for being so calm and happy even if he encounter any problems in his life. His teachings are not only great but logical to that of science in certain ways. So my solution for religion, is to be a buddhist! No point believe in god when i feel struggles in my heart when i hear the name of god. In fact the more i hear it the more i feel uncomfortable. the more i hear the name of buddha, the more i feel holy =)

*sorry if i offended anyone.

Old 1st November 2007, 06:38 PM   #11 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber
Dara is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Originally Posted by hellight View Post
Hey, till today i still find it strange about the speaking in tounge things. How can they invoke spirit by just singing? And they call it god like, but i feel there is certainly a spirit at work. There was once i went to church because of a girl i liked, and when they were praising god etc, i felt a strange feeling. Its like im being forced to join christian like that. I dont know why, to me its more like demonic force.

But when i visit buddhist temples, i feel serene and calm, without worries and struggles in my heart. And when you see the smile buddha has on his face, you will actually respect him and admire him for being so calm and happy even if he encounter any problems in his life. His teachings are not only great but logical to that of science in certain ways. So my solution for religion, is to be a buddhist! No point believe in god when i feel struggles in my heart when i hear the name of god. In fact the more i hear it the more i feel uncomfortable. the more i hear the name of buddha, the more i feel holy =)

*sorry if i offended anyone.
I TOTALLY AGREE WITH UU!!!!!!!!!
I am a BUDDHIST..i LOve the Temple! especially the event!!! in the thai temple..
I am a Half thai and SIngapore so my Family is into THAI Buddhist than taoist
I went to church my lesson for Thai language...when i enter the church i would get the feeling of tingling prink in my skin...and shivering in my spine!!..and i haf fren that is christian..and they KEEP Telling me TO BE christian!! i told them I AM A BUDDHIST AND FOREVER WILL I BE!
BUt tHey WOn't let ME OFFF!!!! :cry3:
NO offend to you christian...BUt you made me hate you :cry3:
In the praying hall in the temple is the HOLY place for me too...
It where you can think clearly and STRESS FREE..Yea..sort of magical..I like speaking to the monk ...they kinda COOL..they listen to you...and gives good advices..and they will answer my answer...rather than speaking a tons of speech where the answer could be said in one sentence...:biggrin4:

Old 4th November 2007, 02:00 PM   #12 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
StormxX is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Yea, me too, i have some friends that wanted me to go into christianity, but i eventually didn't..

I never been to a church before so no comments on the demonic force..

But 1 thing for sure, i felt more clam with my "Fu" with me. During 1 NCC camp. i am to led a group of sec 1 students for night walk and i am stationed at the back of the group, i am a little coward so i took my "Fu" out n pop it into my front pocket. During the walk, i did not feel as scare as i expected.. Then while walking suddenly the whole group stopped but continued when the leader said" dun scare, later then say." But i don't understand why. As we were walking at 3rd storey, the lights are all off, i could feel many of my cadets cold sweats.. The story quite long but 1 person got possesed, then we discussed at nights to find out many people hear a high pitch women laughing except me.. Is it because of the "Fu" i dun noe..

Anyway, Hi Mr storm_pryo.

StormxX is offline   Add to StormxX's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 4th November 2007, 04:36 PM   #13 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber

Originally Posted by StormxX View Post
Anyway, Hi Mr storm_pryo.
sorry storm_pyro not here anymore

Old 4th November 2007, 05:14 PM   #14 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
silencedreamer is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

i've seen my sis speaking in tongues when she's praying to her god n all tt, n i've learnt to turn a death ear to all this, coz i dun believe in religious stuff lahz. but i wont offend anyone with a religion, becoz i know tt having a religious belief gives them strength when they meet with difficulties.
but for my sis, she has been very persistent, trying to preach to me n convert me to become a christian as well. i felt very uncomfortable each time i step into the church, n watching them sing n speak in tongues when they pray. its kinda hard to describe it, but i just didnt feel right lahz.

sorry if my words offend anyone, but i'm just speaking from my heart.

Want to get paid for surfing the net? Go to Agloco
Earn by clicking on ads! Go to Bux.to
Click and earn cash! Go to ClixnCash
Click, visit n get paid at EuroBux
Get paid for your clicks at TitanClicks
Earn 0.1€ per ad at PowerBux
silencedreamer is offline   Add to silencedreamer's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 4th November 2007, 05:20 PM   #15 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber

Originally Posted by silencedreamer View Post
i've seen my sis speaking in tongues when she's praying to her god n all tt, n i've learnt to turn a death ear to all this, coz i dun believe in religious stuff lahz. but i wont offend anyone with a religion, becoz i know tt having a religious belief gives them strength when they meet with difficulties.
but for my sis, she has been very persistent, trying to preach to me n convert me to become a christian as well. i felt very uncomfortable each time i step into the church, n watching them sing n speak in tongues when they pray. its kinda hard to describe it, but i just didnt feel right lahz.

sorry if my words offend anyone, but i'm just speaking from my heart.
its alright for you to feel uncomfy cos its something which u dont understand what i can suggest is for you to read a bible as a novel and from there see how things goes from there,its best to learn from your own understanding than to be forced to understand it by someone

Old 9th November 2007, 01:14 PM   #16 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
StormxX is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I will still stick to Taosism and Buddisim no matter wat..

StormxX is offline   Add to StormxX's Reputation Reply With Quote

» Sponsors
Watch Free Movies Online
Celebrity Gossip
Food Delivery

» Facebook Fans
» What's Going On?
Title, Username, & Date
Post anything random on this thread.
Fire at Bukit Batok flat: 1 victim in critical condition, 2 others taken to hospital
Man jailed 2 weeks for hitting elderly man and injuring woman with e-scooter on...
Inspirational Songs
Warning : Blacklist buyer/adopter Alert
Simple basic video guide tomassaging your cat
Jail for e-scooter rider who struck one pedestrian on footbridge, then hit another as he...
666 dengue cases recorded last week, a 3.5-year high
Planet Earth
Singapore is now the LEAST democratic country in the WHOLE of Southeast Asia:
Increased GST needed to support rising expenditures
Aoki Hagane no Arpeggio: Ars Nova
Windows 10 - Modern Setup Host Has Stopped - Help Needed
More than 75 per cent of Singaporeans support Hong Kong protests: Survey
Stamford Catering's food hygiene grade cut to 'C' after 52 people fall ill
Several Myanmar nationals arrested for supporting armed violence, will be deported: MHA
Ler Teck Siang allegedly advertised drug injection services on Grindr with profile name...
2 batches of Crottin De Pays goat cheese recalled: Singapore Food Agency
A2 App Performance microSD Review
Singapore bans bottled water from Malaysia's Malee Mineral Water after bacteria found
Featured Photos
by marisoljames322
· · ·
Member Galleries
20359 photos
13619 comments
by marisoljames322
· · ·
Member Galleries
20359 photos
13619 comments
by pdsubbu