SHINee - Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Sitemap Contact Us FAQ Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Home Photos Member List Register Mark Forums Read  
Go Back Home > Leisure & Entertainment > Movies Singapore > Korean Celebrities » SHINee

Why aren't you a member of SGClub.com yet??

» Join 130,000+ other members in chatting.
» Make lots of new friends here.
» Keep up-to-date with current events.
» Participate in Club outings.
» Download lots of Free Stuff!

Registration just takes 2mins and is absolutely free so join our community today!

I Want to Choose my Own Personal Nickname Now!

Comment

LinkBack Celebrity Tools Display Modes
SHINee
SHINee
Published by korean_fan
24th June 2014

SHINee (/ˈʃaɪniː/ shy-nee; Korean: 샤이니; Japanese: シャイニー; more commonly known and stylized as SHINee) is a South Korean contemporary R&B boy group under the management of SM Entertainment. Formed in 2008, the group consists of Onew, Jonghyun, Key, Minho, and Taemin. They made their debut on May 25, 2008 on SBS's Inkigayo with their single, "Replay".

Since their debut, SHINee has released three full-length albums (in Korean language; with one being a separate double-album release), five mini-albums, one live album and various singles. They have also won many awards, held three concert tours and starred in their own reality shows. SHINee is considered to be a fashion icon having started the "SHINee Trend" and are known for their highly synchronized and complex dancing.

They made their Japanese debut on June 22, 2011 by releasing a Japanese version of their single, Replay, and gained the title, "The artist who managed to get in top 3 for 3 continuous releases since debut," for the foreign artist category. Such an achievement had never been gained by anyone else ever since the single ranking chart was established 45 years ago, in January 1968, followed by their first Japanese studio album, The First on December 7, 2011.

Their second Japanese album, Boys Meet U, was released on June 26, 2013 under EMI Records Japan after EMI Music Japan was officially absorbed into Universal Music Japan and was renamed to "EMI Records Japan".

On May 29, Universal Music Japan revealed that Shinee will be embarking on their third Japan tour from September till December 2014. Starting from September 28, the idol group will start off their tour at Chiba, with 30 scheduled performances around the country, they will conclude their tour on December 14 at Kobe.

Movie Rating
HotnessN/A
0 users rated N/A% average

Latest 5 celebrities

Celebrity Tools
Sponsors

By korean_fan on 24th June 2014, 06:40 PM
Default Re: SHINee

SHINee wraps up world tour

Five-member boy band SHINee held a live concert at Mata Elang International Stadium, Jakarta, on Sunday, finishing the three-month world tour “SHINee World III.” This year’s live concert series began at Olympic Park, southern Seoul, in March, and has covered six additional countries, including Mexico, Chile, Argentina, Taiwan, China and Indonesia.

Only four SHINee members were present at the Jakarta show because Onew, the leader, has recently suffered from health problems. Yet the rest of the group - Jong-hyun, Min-ho, Key and Tae-min - still ignited huge excitement from the audience by performing more than 26 songs, stretching from their debut EP “Replay” (2008) to the latest “Why So Serious?” (2013).

The Indonesian fans, who have developed an extensive interest in Korean pop culture over the years, sang along to the songs in fluent Korean.

“I am so happy that we finally met our Jakarta fans!” the group members told the audience on Sunday.

http://entertainment.xin.msn.com/en/...-up-world-tour
By korean_fan on 27th June 2014, 04:19 AM

Key was Surprised to See So Many SHINee Fans in Ethiopia

After meeting some fans abroad, SHINee Key couldn't hid his gratitude for them.

On June 24, Key appeared in the press conference for 7 Hungry House Guests at the MBC Dream Center in Ilsan. He shared, "When I first heard that I'll be going to Africa, I was really excited because I've never been before."

Key added that SHINee has toured in Asia, USA, Europe, and many other areas ariound the world, but there were no opportunities to visit Africa.

"I've never been to Africa, so my worries were ahead of my excitement. I wondered about the culture and climate," said Key. "But as soon as I arrived, I realized I wasted my time worrying."

"As I ate Ethiopian food, I realized that the food was explaining the country's culture. I ate a lot, saw a lot, and felt a lot."

Then Key shared an amazing scene that he saw in Africa. "SHINee fans came out to greet me. That's something for me to boast."

7 Hungry House Guests is a travel variety show in which stars travel to different areas around the world to experience the food and culture.

In the Ethiopia episode, set to air on July 4, SHINee's Key, Shin Sung Woo, Seo Kyung Seok, Lee Young Ah, Kim Kyung Ran, Kim Kyung Shik, Son Hun Su, and Nam Sang Il will introduce the representative dishes of Ethiopia.

http://entertainment.xin.msn.com/en/...ntid=256504260
By korean_fan on 13th August 2014, 09:14 PM

[Video] SHINee's Taemin Takes a Dark Transformation for 'Danger' Teaser

No longer the innocent maknae of SHINee, Taemin unleashed the teaser of his solo song, Danger.

The teaser was released on August 12, taking fans into a whole new world of dark Taemin, made over with dark smoky eyes, piercings, and guns.

Taking on a new challenge, Taemin will be releasing his first ever solo album ACE, which will drop on August 18.

http://entertainment.xin.msn.com/en/...ntid=256961053
By korean_fan on 16th August 2014, 01:18 PM

SHINee Taemin to Return as Soloist on 8/18

Going solo from his group for a little while, SHINee's Taemin will be releasing his first solo album since his debut in 2008.

SM Entertainment announced on August 11 that Taemin will be releasing his first solo album ACE on August 18.

The solo album will show a new side of Taemin that has not been shown during his promotions as a SHINee member. Special performances have been planned to capture the attention of fans around the world, raising expectations and excitement.

The first teaser video will be unveiled on August 12.

http://entertainment.xin.msn.com/en/...ntid=256949683
By korean_fan on 5th December 2014, 11:53 PM

SHINee run into Jack Black at the airport

SM Entertainment idol group SHINee ran into another type of world star at the airport!

The boys of SHINee bumped into Hollywood actor and musician Jack Black at the airport on December 5, and Jonghyun as well as Onew shared their photos with him and Minho on Twitter.

Jonghyun wrote, "Hul. I saw Jack Black at the airport... He asked if I was a rock star, and we started chitchatting. He said he was a rock star too... He mentioned his name was Jack... Are you Jack?!? oOo?!?!?! Jack Black!?! School of Rock?! I didn't even expect that... He's having a concert in Korea!!!" Onew also wrote, "21," referring to 2NE1 whose fans are called Blackjack.

What a coincidence!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/...at-the-airport
By korean_fan on 22nd April 2015, 10:48 PM

SHINee's Jonghyun revealed to have written and composed a track in Kim Ye Rim's new album

You know you're a good composer and lyric writer when you not only create songs for your own group, but you create songs for other artists. That man happens to be SHINee's Jonghyun, as he's been revealed to have made one of the tracks in Kim Ye Rim's 'Simple Mind' album.

A representative from Kim Ye Rim's side told OSEN on April 22, "Jonghyun self-composed a track for Kim Ye Rim's new album. Jonghyun wrote the lyrics, composed, and even arranged the the album's 5th track "No More."

SEE ALSO: [Drama Review] 'The Girl Who Can See Smells' - Episode 6

When you check out Kim Ye Rim's new album, make sure to take a listen to "No More"!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/...rims-new-album
By korean_fan on 22nd April 2015, 10:59 PM

SHINee's Taemin encourages a student to confess his feelings to a girl on 'I'm Going to School'

On the April 21 airing of JTBC's 'I'm Going to School', SHINee's Taemin and Brown Eyed Girls' Ga In gave some advice to a male student who was having a 'some' relationship with a female student at 'Kyung Ki Arts High School'.

Taemin encouraged the student by saying, "Send the girl a video message." Ga In got nostalgic as she said, "When I was your age, I was very innocent."

During Taemin's interview he explained, "I didn't date or have any experience like that during my school days. That's why I was curious and wanted to help. If I get the chance, and the proper moment comes, I want to help."

It makes us curious as to if and who Taemin's dated after graduating from school! He seems like a good matchmaker!

SEE ALSO: Ga In says it was hard going to the bathroom because of her 'Paradise Lost' outfit

You can catch Taemin, Ga In, and more on every episode of 'I'm Going to School'.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/...oing-to-school
By korean_fan on 14th November 2015, 03:42 PM

McDonalds sends tons of coupons to SHINee's Key for dressing up as Ronald McDonald

Fans know that SHINee's Key dressed up as Ronald McDonald for Halloween, wearing an amazing costume and face paint. Fans weren't the only ones who appreciated his getup! McDonalds Korea also appreciated it very much.

Key posted some photos on his Instagram, showing how someone from McDonalds sent him a handwritten note as well as a ton of McDonalds coupons! The rep wrote that they were very thankful to Key for showing their brand in a good light.

The SHINee member had previously dressed up as Ronald McDonald at the 'SMTOWN Wonderland 2015' on October 29. He also got into a pretty 'big fight' with Colonel Sanders, aka Onew, as you can see in the video below.

SEE ALSO: [Drama Review] 'She Was Pretty' - Episode 16 (Finale)

Pretty awesome, right?

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/...onald-mcdonald
Comment

Celebrity Tools