I need advice on what I should do to get what I should from my ex husband. My case is very complicated and not easy to understand I think. After all these things that happened, I only can conclude that I'm naive. I hope I can get assistance from here and guide me to the bright future of me and daughter.
- I was a single parent before I turned 18 and gave birth to a baby girl. ( Biological father didn't want to take responsibility )
- Within 1 year, My ex husband came into my life. He love me and my daughter very much. My family likes him too and his family also accepted us with my daughter then I married him 2 years later.
- We had a son soon after.
- Brought 4RM HDB.
- Because of home violence I leave him.( was seriously beaten up and locked up by him)
- Agreement on our house is that he will be taking over my share and I will just get back what I have contributed in CPF.
- We came to a mutual understanding that he will take care both of my kids and give them the best I will give him everything single cent of the house profit.( as showing gratitude of him taking care of my girl for the time being, about 2 years till i get a flat myself) he agrees.
- File divorce as 3 years separation. ($1 maintenance fee and just get back my CPF money) easy divorce and he wanted me to file as he didn't want to pay($2k).
- Due to the sales of our flat, court order need to be changed. ( This time round he said he will pay $2.Xk, without me asking.)
- Sales of house will be completed very soon.
- the day before my signature to the last document of HDB ( transfer ownership), I found out many things that he is cheating on me. ( I asked him to loan me some $ from the profit to help me get a flat faster so that I can bring my daughter with me. He gave excuses that he need to pay HDB $40k, bla bla bla so he have no $ to help me. I questioned him why he need to pay HDB that amount he never reply me and he just emphasizing on the CPF money that I am taking back and other nonsense.) He insisted that he didn't earn any money from our house.
I know I was stupid previously to even trust him. Now I want to know if I should get back what I deserved from him. But If disturb the sale of the flat both of us will be sue by the buyer. I have consulted 2 lawyers now and they have analysis with me that my chances of winning are slim because last minute changing the court order again the judge will think that due to my greediness I am going after the profit of the house.
I know once i talk to him I will have to bring my girl with me in case he do anything to her. I cannot trust him anymore. Can someone give me some advise?
Thank you very much.