Help Should i go back to the hospital ? Help me ! - Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Sitemap Contact Us FAQ Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Home Photos Member List Register Mark Forums Read  
Go Back Home > Personal Interests > Miscellaneous Interests > Supernatural Zone » Help: Should i go back to the hospital ? Help me !

Why aren't you a member of SGClub.com yet??

» Join 130,000+ other members in chatting.
» Make lots of new friends here.
» Keep up-to-date with current events.
» Participate in Club outings.
» Download lots of Free Stuff!

Registration just takes 2mins and is absolutely free so join our community today!

I Want to Choose my Own Personal Nickname Now!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19th August 2009, 08:57 PM   #1 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber
kaiyi is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Should i go back to the hospital ? Help me !

Have anyone being to Old changi hospital ?

I being there 2 times till now got about almost 1 year time ?

Recently i keep got feeling pulling me back to hospital .. it's like it's calling me ?

Both 2 times i meet thing's there . A lady screaming , baby cry & a old man at the gate . 1 yr's ago , 1st time i enter , already had something happen on me before .

-1 Year back before i enter old changi hospital-

It's being over 13yr's since i last pray my grandfather . Wasn't me who don't know go pray him , is adult don't allow me .

I stil remember clearly on the day when he was about to be push into the fire [At sin ming road during 1996 , old style of burning is people push coffee into the fire] , i hugged my grandfather coffen when half of it alrdy in the fire .. 3 adult grab me so hardly as i struggle not to let go of coffen . I was only 6 at that moment , 3 adult use full strenght pull me off & there goes the coffen into the fire & they close the door . And i fainted after that .

After that case happen & next yr i go back pray once, they did not bring me to pray my grandfather for 14yr's .. till ...

-13yr's later-

Last year 2008 feb , i took a bus to AMK interchange and the bus passby this place which look familiar and lot's of picture just like video flash over my mind .

The next day i took the bus and alight at the stop. My leg jus suddenly it lead me to the place where the bottel of ash is putted . If not wrong .. my parent after i beg for year's , they did bring me go back ONCE & only .
I really found my grandfather ashes .. it's like i don't know why would i know it's there .

The place should have a guard at the groud floor , when i enter , the guarding was sleeping & it's is dam bright sunny day .

When i climb up the stair , i make sure all light is on and work perfectly . I found grandfather bottle and chatted with him . All of sudden , the whole room light turn off [ Jus that room ] & outside all of sudden dark cloud cover and it rain . The door was half close and i dashed out of the tower & the guard was still sleeping !

Since after that , i offen see white shadow appear in my dream chasing me after something . Finally 1 day when im alone at home , i saw a white figure long hair thing floating in air passby my living room . It shocked me . I told my parent it appear in my dream & now in reality .

I saw it 6 times within 1year .. & last time it strike was in my dream & it come to worse , it's after my life . All my friend suddenly missing and it appear from no where & about to stab me in my heart , i suddenly awake & was sweating like jus bath . I couldn't move till morning .

I called my dang ki friend on the day after .

Friend mum:"Yi , what happened ? i heard from wei you meet sth eh?"

Me:"Ya aunty .. a thing .. keep appear from no where & worse to worse , it's after my life now!"

Friend mum:"Did it took all your friend ard you in your dream & you know sth was after you?"

Me:"Yes aunty .. but i did not told wei about friend missing? How did you know?"

Friend mum:"Okay's yi , just listen well , don't do anything just stay home till we come tonight. Is it able to tell your family? We may need do something to you & what if anything happen ? Just let your parent know we coming tonight alright? "

Me:"Alright aunty .."

I did not told friend mum that it took my friend away and she know .

-Conclusion-

Friend parent:"We can't find it now .. it had run away , we have to wait it come again to ask what it want .."
[And seriously my house got fan facing my friend parent & after they talk to sth in my house , friend dad whole body like burning .. sweating & got small smoke ard him..]

And it really did not find me anymore .. till .

-1 Year back , 2008-

I'm doing a project about super naturel .. and my target is to go old changi hospital took few pic .
1st vist was at evening 7pm+ and when we come out is about 8+ . We took few photo inside & come out result is .

-At the roof top , 1 pair of leg hanging in air -
-We took a door photo 1 room away and when we zoom it , we need hold upside down the camera & a girl shadow very clearly inside & a old man face right infront of camera-
-A baby on wall-
-Last photo is took when we buring offering , i was clearly in the camera but when it's out , that's a black shadow cover me & a tall black shadow standin right behind me-

Few more picture is mostly a pair of leg hanging in air or sitting on something . i know i couldn't proof it by saying by all picture already being deleted & no point i laying !

We took the few picture to school let friend & teacher's see , none of them could see them when it's so clearly on the photo .

2nd time we went back to offering . Paper , candle & some offering food .
I just don't know why i just got feeling we need to go in again & we did . 5.30 , i rmb quit clearly when we about to go in .. i heard very clearly a lady screaming very terribly and it's so sharp . Only me 1 friend could hear it & i ask her don't say out .. continue go in .

When we inside , we saw another group of youngest who don't belive there's guardian in the old hospital and they simply fooling ard screaming and scolding bad word .

I got very strong feeling so we warn them not to make noise & follow us if they wanna expole . When we where at the top floor , they was so noisy that suddenly few of them , me & the girl [ The one who heard screaming same as me ] could clearly hear the baby cry .. just 3 crying sound and it stopped . After the cry . sky suddenly darken and the whole hospital seen to be cover in dark & everyone was so panic .. and we faster move out of hospital safely .

-1 Years latr . 2009-

Since the 2 vist , this year i being having weird feeling .. something seen like guiding me asking me go back to the hospital ..

Feeling will keep appear & i'll keep tell friend go back with me .. something is up .. everyone scold me mad & crazy ..

I belive most ppl know this year ghost month is 论年 in chinese is very bad because the ghost soul will be the strongest .. Jus tmr night 12pm , they'll be out .

The feeling is getting stronger .. give me advise should i go back during the ghost month ? I'm afriad something is up seriously ..

Tell me what to do ... Please .. i'm not joking or laying .. no point for making up story & when writing , i hate the dam feeling .. something seen to be staring me and and im alone at home now writing this .. Belive me .. I'm don't joke with such thing's .

Serious reader , tell me what to do !

[Sorry about bad english]

Sponsors:

Last edited by kaiyi; 19th August 2009 at 09:00 PM.
Add to kaiyi's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 19th August 2009, 09:06 PM   #2 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
bemylovers will become famous soon enough

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: Should i go back to the hospital ? Help me !

Just tell ur friend mum again?
And they might help u?

Old 19th August 2009, 09:21 PM   #3 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Originally Posted by bemylovers View Post
Just tell ur friend mum again?
And they might help u?
They helped me once already .. i don't wan trouble them cause they don't charge not even accept our tea ..

I just want know anyway to stop the feeling ..

Old 19th August 2009, 09:22 PM   #4 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
Arakai is on a distinguished road

Liked 5 Times in 4 Posts

hypnosis.. lols

Arakai is offline   Add to Arakai's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 19th August 2009, 09:29 PM   #5 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber
luvyenny is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

i think the only person to ask to accompany u back to OCH is your frenz mum. Cos she is a dang ki, she will know wat to do if something were to happen.

The problem u r facing now is not a matter of she charge u for it or not.But is to help u solve your problem ASAP.
Is normal for a dang ki not to charge,but if she have a temple,once u settle your problems le can ask your parents or yourself go make some donation to their temple.

Last edited by luvyenny; 19th August 2009 at 09:32 PM.
luvyenny is offline   Add to luvyenny's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 19th August 2009, 09:32 PM   #6 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Originally Posted by luvyenny View Post
i think the only person to ask to accompany u back to OCH is your frenz mum. Cos she is a dang ki, she will know wat to do if something were to happen.
I think of it too but dang ki ppl don enter these place . I wonder what'll happen if i jus go in alone .. something seem to happen ..

Old 19th August 2009, 09:35 PM   #7 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Originally Posted by kaiyi View Post
I think of it too but dang ki ppl don enter these place . I wonder what'll happen if i jus go in alone .. something seem to happen ..
even if they dun enter OCH with u,someone else can go in with u de.They will arrange it and will not allow u to enter alone. Afterall if is really serious, they can set a alter and invite those good bro and sis to have a talk and ask wat they wan from u.

Old 19th August 2009, 09:39 PM   #8 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

even if they dun enter OCH with u,someone else can go in with u de.They will arrange it and will not allow u to enter alone. Afterall if is really serious, they can set a alter and invite those good bro and sis to have a talk and ask wat they wan from u.
Ya true .. tmr midnight the gate open ..
I'll try give it a call tmr morning ..

Glad there's people who belive me ..

Old 19th August 2009, 09:47 PM   #9 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Ya true .. tmr midnight the gate open ..
I'll try give it a call tmr morning ..

Glad there's people who belive me ..
erm kaiyi, later at 11pm the gate is gonna open le. Not tml.
I think u better call your frenz mum now and ask her wat u should do to prevent anything from happening.

Old 19th August 2009, 09:53 PM   #10 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

erm kaiyi, later at 11pm the gate is gonna open le. Not tml.
I think u better call your frenz mum now and ask her wat u should do to prevent anything from happening.
Ya friend jus told me .. i heard wrongly .. dam . She's asleep .. whole family very early .
2 days ago my mum went to fo ju dian .. the person jus suddenly giv her 2 small buddha to jie yuan .. i will put one in my room tonight and wear a 徒霸[Don't know it's actually word but is a very sharp demon slayer dagger carry by all those caught demon ppl] ..

Tonight wonder it'll stirke not ..

Old 19th August 2009, 09:56 PM   #11 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber
Lawrence- is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

kaiyi i believe if they want find you then you must accept it and help them. maybe they looking for you to help them. On 3 years ago. if i remember it at ghost festival then i was doing Flyer job at about 10 pm+ and while i walking down the stairs i saw a female ghost siting at the corner crying. So i pretend didn't saw and walked away. until now i got feeling that she at my house.

Lawrence- is offline   Add to Lawrence-'s Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 19th August 2009, 09:59 PM   #12 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Lawrence- View Post
kaiyi i believe if they want find you then you must accept it and help them. maybe they looking for you to help them. On 3 years ago. if i remember it at ghost festival then i was doing Flyer job at about 10 pm+ and while i walking down the stairs i saw a female ghost siting at the corner crying. So i pretend didn't saw and walked away. until now i got feeling that she at my house.
Ya i do seen them be4 .. since young every once a while i could seen them . I wanna help it too but it after my life no goodness reason & after i enter OCH hearing the lady scream , baby cry & old uncle .. something's seen to drag me back ..

Gate opening in hour's time ..

PS: i off from forum now , need prepare for tonight . Thanks yenny and people who belive me .

Last edited by kaiyi; 19th August 2009 at 10:01 PM.
kaiyi is offline   Add to kaiyi's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 19th August 2009, 10:10 PM   #13 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Ya i do seen them be4 .. since young every once a while i could seen them . I wanna help it too but it after my life no goodness reason & after i enter OCH hearing the lady scream , baby cry & old uncle .. something's seen to drag me back ..

Gate opening in hour's time ..

PS: i off from forum now , need prepare for tonight . Thanks yenny and people who belive me .
U are welcome.
Keep me update
I logging off now oso le,need to go help my parents for the prayer liao.
Good luck to all my frenz,hoping all will be safe for this month.
Remember to go to the temple and pray if u can.

Old 20th August 2009, 02:59 PM   #14 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber
shellniger is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

kaiyi I think you shouldn't go back to OCH again, if they want something from you or want to do something to you, they will come to you. If you think you have to go back to OCh, it's not advisable to go during the 7th mth, unless you welcome trouble for yourself.

You are very sensitive or telepathic to the ethereal being, that's why you are experiencing all the incidents. It's regarded as a kind of psychic abilities. Ppl with such psychic abilities will easily attract those things.

I'm A SeaShells Collector

Last edited by shellniger; 20th August 2009 at 10:26 PM.
shellniger is offline   Add to shellniger's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 20th August 2009, 05:08 PM   #15 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Ya i know , friend mum warn me not to enter even the feeling is stronger because now is 7month .. no way to win them ..

Hope everything will be fine ... day 1 so far nothing happen ..

Old 20th August 2009, 09:51 PM   #16 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber
ser56 is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

hmm do wear everything you can to protect yourself. Do go to temple and get yourself a 符 or anything that can protect you. Remember to 过香炉 for your items.

Write this word in your left hand(If boys write on right) like what i have written which is from up to down. After writing(or get your family to help) remember to draw a circle around the wording and close your hand immeditately place it at your heart for awhile after you write it. This able to protect you especially if you are going out especially at night.

Your body is very sensitive and telepathic towards this type of things. So what i can tell you is this all start from the beginning when you hugged your grandfather coffin. So whether it is linked or not, but i know your sensitive and telepathic is open because of your action.

And on the 7th month most of the temple actually wont really handle any cases about this. As you know it is those brother/sister holiday so they can do whatever things they want. So what you are feeling and the urged for going back is stronger because 7th month is the time they can do anything but not being punished.

But anyway you can always do this.
1st. Don't ever go out late during this time. Stay at home before 8pm.
2nd. Sleep early no staying up late. before 11 or better still 10pm.
3rd. Try to gather around with your family but not always in the room by yourself. As you will start to think wild.
4th. Although you are safe at home but still wear everything that you suppose to protect yourself.
5th. You know the flower from the temple for bathing? Get some too to refresh yourself.

Once you done all this, i think they wont really do anything to you. And once it passed, Get your friend mum to help you solved the problem. Tell her everything that you faced, no need to be embrassed and see how can it be truly solved.

So just not think too much and don't ever go back to OCH anymore!

ser56 is offline   Add to ser56's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 20th August 2009, 10:24 PM   #17 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber
shellniger is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Hey hey, I totally agrees with what ser56 said.But I think there will still be some temple or religious person/monk willing to help out on such problem even during the 7th month. However you better take cover until the good bro/sis returns to their world.

Get yourself prepared & protected for now (7th mth), once it's over it will be more fair when you settle thing with them.Go to the temple more often but please avoided the area that worships the deceased tablet (神主牌).

Face it when it's time to & don't let it think you are scared of it. Better resolved the problem, they can never go away until it's properly put to a end.

I'm A SeaShells Collector
shellniger is offline   Add to shellniger's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 21st August 2009, 10:01 AM   #18 (permalink)
New SGClubber
Gun2 is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

if you are buddhist

can recite "Homage to the 21 Tara"

Gun2 is offline   Add to Gun2's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 24th August 2009, 02:23 PM   #19 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber
alan26 is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Did u bring any amulet, small Buddha when u 1st visit to the OCH? As wearing the amulet and visiting them might be offending them. You need to find the cause first.

1. They might need some help from you as you are able to sense them. Not many ppl could.
There are lotsa spirit around us with unfinished business. Some needs help to communicate with their families. Some needs in find a scape-goat to crossover.
Many ppl with special abilities or sensory end up becoming a "Dang Ki".
When the deity enter your body before,the spirit would not want to disturb u anymore. As they know they can't touch u already as u are protected by the deity. U never heard a "dang ki" being disturbed by ghost rite.

2. Maybe your "Ba Zi" very light, so u attract them easily. Check out your bazi and find out whether is it your Bazi too light. Fortune-teller or geomancer would be able to check out for you.

alan26 is offline   Add to alan26's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 24th August 2009, 07:50 PM   #20 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber
12kissmi is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

you are so experience in life so much intersting things 0.0 hhaha
Eh wearing amulet will offend them meh? its to protect yourself wad

12kissmi added 0 Minutes and 37 Seconds later...

maybe if you're going back och can invite me go with you? cause i wanna go there check it out !!@##@!

Last edited by 12kissmi; 24th August 2009 at 07:50 PM. Reason: Post Bumping
12kissmi is offline   Add to 12kissmi's Reputation Reply With Quote