The Siberian Scientists who Drilled into Hell - Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Sitemap Contact Us FAQ Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Home Photos Member List Register Mark Forums Read SGCShop  
Go Back Home > Personal Interests > Miscellaneous Interests > Supernatural Zone » The Siberian Scientists who Drilled into Hell

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30-04-2007, 02:38 PM   #1 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
BerylSandydowns is on a distinguished road

Credits: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default The Siberian Scientists who Drilled into Hell

The Siberian Scientists who Drilled into Hell

A real example of the story as it has been circulated (source unknown):

A geological group who drilled a hole about 14.4 kilometers deep in the crust of the earth are saying that they heard human screams. Screams have been heard from the condemned souls from earth’s deepest hole. Terrified scientists are afraid they have let loose the evil powers of hell up to the earth’s surface.

"The information we are gathering is so surprising, that we are sincerely afraid of what we might find down there," stated Mr. Azzacov, the manager of the project to drill a 14.4 kilometer hole in remote Siberia. The geologists were dumbfounded. After they had drilled several kilometers through the earth’s crust, the drill bit suddenly began to rotate wildly. "There is only one explanation—that the deep center of the earth is hollow," the surprised Azzacov explained.

The second surprise was the high temperature they discovered in the earth’s center. "The calculations indicate the given temperature was about 1,100 degrees Celsius, or over 2,000 degrees Fahrenheit," Dr. Azzacov points out. "This is far more then we expected. It seems almost like an inferno of fire is brutally going on in the center of the earth."

"The last discovery was nevertheless the most shocking to our ears, so much so that the scientists are afraid to continue the project. We tried to listen to the earth’s movements at certain intervals with supersensitive microphones, which were let down through the hole. What we heard turned those logically thinking scientists into a trembling ruins. It was a sometimes a weak, but high pitched sound which we thought to be coming from our own equipment," explained Dr. Azzacov. "But after some adjustments we comprehended that indeed the sound came from the earth’s interior. We could hardly believe our own ears. We heard a human voice, screaming in pain. Even though one voice was discernible, we could hear thousands, perhaps millions, in the background, of suffering souls screaming. After this ghastly discovery, about half of the scientists quit because of fear. Hopefully, that which is down there will stay there," Dr. Azzacov added.

here is the sound clip:
http://www.spi.com.sg/stories/soh/dighell_b4.zip
*personally i dun dare to click to listsen. hahah...so can give feedback about the sound that you heard? :freakedout:

Add to BerylSandydowns's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2007, 02:46 PM   #2 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
Spade will become famous soon enoughSpade will become famous soon enough

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: The Siberian Scientists who Drilled into Hell

... thr is sounds of screaming.. but the intro is really long clip 2.39min the intro 2 min........ ok the voices seem too far away and dun seem quiet real to me sry...><

Hate:Everything Els

BEAR BEAR FAMILY TREE CLUB
C.E.O --- Spade aka Emo Bear Bear
Spade is offline   Add to Spade's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2007, 02:49 PM   #3 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
BerylSandydowns is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

or...so it is modified one ahhh?

BerylSandydowns is offline   Add to BerylSandydowns's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2007, 02:54 PM   #4 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
Spade will become famous soon enoughSpade will become famous soon enough

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

well to me it is cus if its under the crust u will hear most of the earth sounds rite in this its sounds moe like a wide enclosed space to me......

Hate:Everything Els

BEAR BEAR FAMILY TREE CLUB
C.E.O --- Spade aka Emo Bear Bear
Spade is offline   Add to Spade's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2007, 04:04 PM   #5 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
GeneKoh will become famous soon enoughGeneKoh will become famous soon enough

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I think there was once a post about this...

It's a hoax. While it is true that Russian scientists have drilled the deepest hole into the Earth, they didn't hit a hollow space, nor did they hear any strange sounds.

The reason why they stopped is because of the intense heat of the ground melts the drill bit. Plus the high pressures made the walls of the tunnels cave in... So it's not feasible to drill deeper,

GeneKoh is offline   Add to GeneKoh's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2007, 05:19 PM   #6 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
xiaopillow- is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

if they drill deeper they'll drill into the crust or smth right? how can it be hell? oO

Old 30-04-2007, 05:53 PM   #7 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
Fool has a spectacular aura aboutFool has a spectacular aura aboutFool has a spectacular aura about

lol please, as if the drill can withstand the heat and pressure so deep there. sure 14.4km deep meh... i rather believe 144m

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0.

Posting Rules
You may not use more than 50 lines.
You may not use font sizes larger than 2.
You may not use more than 20 images.
· 700w x 700h pixels, 488.3 KB (combined).
You may not use the following vB codes: [php], [code], [html].

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Fool is offline   Add to Fool's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2007, 07:42 PM   #8 (permalink)
Addicted SGClubber
rukawa is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

zhun boh lol

rukawa is offline   Add to rukawa's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2007, 06:05 PM   #9 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber
iisterry is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I listened to it, isn't really that scary. Here's part II.

On 6th February 1990, a listener of mine sent me a letter. She had videotaped and documented all three occasions when this story was discussed on the Christian TV show put out by the network. On 29th January 1990, the show host is documented as saying:

Let me just say, all of you that have written me all those nasty letters about the 'hole in hell', let me tell you I finally got the newspaper article which is from 'The World Weekly'. This is an international newspaper that has been translated into English from Finnish. 'Scientists fear they've opened gates of hell! Geologists drilling nine-mile hole hear human shrieks.'

I got a letter today from a geologist in Oklahoma and he's really giving me a rough time. He says that there isn't anything that could drill that deep. Folks, I'm just reporting what people have been sending to me and I don't know if this is true or not. I know one thing, if this is a trick of the Devil, he sure has blown it, because I know of about 2,000 people that have found Christ because of it!

True or false, I'll tell you what I'm doing, though. We're now going to do some investigative reporting of our own and we're going to check with the Finnish government and the Department of the Interior and we're really going to follow this up and see if they really did drill a hole nine miles down there, if they really did have a microphone down there, if they really did hear human shrieks of agony and pain as this newspaper article and as did many letters I have received from over there have indicated to us. If I'm wrong and they're right, I've got nothing to lose. But if I'm right and you're wrong, you've got everything to lose.

Unfortunately, the investigation by the show took place too late to prevent the damage of a widely spread rumor in the Christian community.

Rendalen has now issued an official statement about his actions and the whole incident, which says: 'The story is nothing more than a Christian "urban legend" without basis in reality.'

There are a couple of postscripts to this incident. One is that the respected magazine, 'Biblical Archaeology Review', printed a story about the Drilling to Hell story, thinking it was so outrageous that readers would get a kick out of it. Many of the readers took the article seriously, however, and either started passing it around as substantiation of the story, or wrote to the magazine to complain that it shouldn't have given it respectability.

Secondly, in August of 1990, I was contacted by the pastor of a small church in Flagstaff, Arizona, who informed me that he had proof that this story was true. Apparently, a man from his church, who was believed to be a PhD in Physics from MIT, came forward in private to claim that he was a scientist who had been on a secret mission in Russia for the past year and had met with Mikhail Gorbachev several times. He verified that the Drilling to Hell story was indeed true. He claimed:

A hole was drilled deep into the crust of the earth in Siberia and a large cavity was found. Unfortunately, news of this was leaked to the press and was distorted. It is true that a recording was made of the sounds from deep in the hole, but the intense heat destroyed the microphone in spite of special cooling material around it, so that only seventeen seconds of sounds could be captured. At the present time, scientists are drilling a second hole to confirm what was found the first time. And a better system is being developed for cooling the microphone.

The scientist went on to claim that he was helping to design this microphone and was returning to Siberia shortly to further document the phenomenon. He planned to return in about a year with more confirming information on this amazing phenomenon.

Six months later, I got a letter from another member of the church saying that this man had turned out to be neither a graduate of MIT nor a scientist. In fact, he had skipped town with over $20,000 collected from church members who wanted to help finance his expedition.

How did this story originate? Again, we will never really know. It is possible that somewhere in the world there has been a spooky experience during deep drilling operations. I don't know. According to an August 1989 article in 'Science' magazine, there is a Russian deep hole drilling project in Kola, near Murmansk, about 150 miles north of the Arctic Circle. Another German deep drilling experiment in north-east Bavaria has discovered warmer temperatures than were expected at certain drilling levels, although nothing even close to 2,000 degrees Fahrenheit.

Characteristic of many urban legends, this story was alleged to have occurred in an obscure part of the world where it would be virtually impossible to track down the facts. And once the story got started, people began quoting one another's newsletters to validate their own. This is the stuff of which tabloid newspapers are made.

iisterry is offline   Add to iisterry's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2007, 07:40 PM   #10 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
uyen has a spectacular aura aboutuyen has a spectacular aura aboutuyen has a spectacular aura aboutuyen has a spectacular aura about

not very scary,but its its real,it would be on newspapers headline already .

不是施舍而是关怀。

不是表面的礼貌,

而是内心的尊重。

Friends will bail you out of jail.but Best Friends will be sitting by you saying,
" that was awesome !"
uyen is offline   Add to uyen's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2007, 08:15 PM   #11 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
zednineteen is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

humm.. sounds rather fake to me..

zednineteen is offline   Add to zednineteen's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2007, 01:57 AM   #12 (permalink)
Addicted SGClubber
emilkyway is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

haha i heard this story before.
at first thought it was real cuz it SOUNDED so real sia.
tskkk!
besides i do believe that heaven exists. &if heaven do exist, im sure hell do? hah.

emilkyway is offline   Add to emilkyway's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2007, 09:10 AM   #13 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
wenchong1985 is an unknown quantity at this point

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

hey ,your sound file doesnt work lei... can post up a new one? think is because of the format.

Good, if they proof that there is hell in this world and when bad people die, they really go to hell, maybe the world will become very peaceful cause everyone dont dare to do bad thing liao and later go hell...

the eastern traditional belief that said got such thing as after life, is very good, it reminds people not to do bad thing when they will alive or they will suffer in their after life.

where as the western traditional belief that said there is no such thing as after life, when a guy die , mean he is over liao, nothing left... so the guy when he is alive, he can just do a lot of bad thing without fearing of paying back..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0.

A site for all Final Fantasy series lovers

New updates: Singapore Cosplay Festival Photo Gallery

in

Last edited by wenchong1985; 21-07-2007 at 09:13 AM.
wenchong1985 is offline   Add to wenchong1985's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2007, 10:06 AM   #14 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber
alan26 is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I dunno what to say.

If it's true everybody is in deep shit. The world would become like the
"Supernatural Series". Demon and others walking in broad daylight

If False, We're Lucky

alan26 is offline   Add to alan26's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2007, 10:57 AM   #15 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
LReaction has a spectacular aura aboutLReaction has a spectacular aura aboutLReaction has a spectacular aura aboutLReaction has a spectacular aura about

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts

The number 1 reason people fall for stupid news like this is because they automatically assume hell exists in the first place.

Posting my thoughts without holding back like in the "real world".

Last edited by LReaction; 21-07-2007 at 10:57 AM.
LReaction is offline   Add to LReaction's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2007, 11:25 AM   #16 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
icyOrange has a spectacular aura abouticyOrange has a spectacular aura abouticyOrange has a spectacular aura abouticyOrange has a spectacular aura about

Credits: 25
Liked 4 Times in 2 Posts

i wouldnt say the story is real but theres a possibility. U cant see air but u know theres existence of it..same goes to 'hell'..

Love means nothing when its comes out from your mouth..

But it means everything when its comes from the heart..

Dont fall in love..
Walk thru it..

~A simple guy with a complicated life~
^_^ icyOrange ^_^

icyOrange is offline   Add to icyOrange's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2007, 12:30 PM   #17 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
dandan. has a spectacular aura aboutdandan. has a spectacular aura aboutdandan. has a spectacular aura aboutdandan. has a spectacular aura about

Credits: 1

i cant dl lehs ~ T.T
i wan to hear ! lalala sad ,
anw , u all believe theres hell meh ?

Old 21-07-2007, 12:44 PM   #18 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
LReaction has a spectacular aura aboutLReaction has a spectacular aura aboutLReaction has a spectacular aura aboutLReaction has a spectacular aura about

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by icyOrange
i wouldnt say the story is real but theres a possibility. U cant see air but u know theres existence of it..same goes to 'hell'..
But I can feel it, I can measure it, I can smell it. I can breathe it. =X

There are lots of things you can't see that I can make up (use your imagination), so that is not a valid reason! =P

Posting my thoughts without holding back like in the "real world".
LReaction is offline   Add to LReaction's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2007, 11:12 PM   #19 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
shingshing has a spectacular aura aboutshingshing has a spectacular aura aboutshingshing has a spectacular aura about

Credits: 3
Liked 3 Times in 2 Posts

Story sounds fake to me. But still interesting..

shingshing is offline   Add to shingshing's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2007, 01:34 AM   #20 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
no_time is on a distinguished road

Credits: 4
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Wink Re: The Siberian Scientists who Drilled into Hell

Got pic to show ma ?? hear song no fun... see pic batter...

On sale Maple 10K for $9.8
no_time is offline   Add to no_time's Reputation Reply With Quote