So Ji Sub - Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Sitemap Contact Us FAQ Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Home Photos Member List Register Mark Forums Read  
Go Back Home > Leisure & Entertainment > Movies Singapore > Korean Celebrities » So Ji Sub

Why aren't you a member of SGClub.com yet??

» Join 130,000+ other members in chatting.
» Make lots of new friends here.
» Keep up-to-date with current events.
» Participate in Club outings.
» Download lots of Free Stuff!

Registration just takes 2mins and is absolutely free so join our community today!

I Want to Choose my Own Personal Nickname Now!

Comment

LinkBack Celebrity Tools Display Modes
So Ji Sub
So Ji Sub
Published by korean_fan
1st July 2014

So Ji Sub is a Korean actor who was born on November 4, 1977 in Seoul, South Korea. He began his performance career as a model. Soon, however, it was obvious that fans loved his good looks and charm, and he decided to try a career in acting. So he made his acting debut in 1996 on a sitcom called Three Guys and Three Girls. He then acted in small parts on another ten television shows before he landed a large role on the television series Delicious Proposal in 2001. Fans love the show and he soon had a large following.

He first got to star on a television series when he did We Are Dating Now in 2002. That same year, he also played a large role on the show Glass Slippers. He also acted in his first movie, which was called Can’t Live Without Robbery. He followed that by acting in the popular drama series I’m Sorry, I Love You in 2004.

In 2008, he starred in his second film, Rough Cut. That same year he also starred on the show Cain and Abel, for which he sang some of the songs on the soundtrack. This prompted him to release his own album in 2012. In addition, he has also acted in a new television show and a movie in 2012.

Movie Rating
HotnessN/A
0 users rated N/A% average

Latest 5 celebrities

Celebrity Tools
Sponsors

By korean_fan on 1st July 2014, 05:48 PM
Default Re: So Ji Sub

So Ji Sub Holds Fan Meeting & High-Touch Event with 6,000 Fans in Taiwan

So Ji Sub launched his first fan meeting in Taiwan, interacting closely with his fans.

So Ji Sub successfully carried out his fan meeting titled SOJISUB 1st Asia Tour – Let's Have Fun in Taiwan on June 28 and 29 in TICC, Taipei.

Each fan meeting sold out all 3,000 tickets, inviting a total of 6,000 fans to the two-day event. The fan meeting gathered not only the fans but numerous reporters from Taiwanese media outlets as well, proving the actor's popularity in the country.

So Ji Sub brought out loud cheers by greeting the fans in Taiwanese. During the fan meeting that lasted two hours, So Ji Sub performed the songs from his new single album, including 18 Years, Boy Go, You Are In My Fantasy and more.

The fan meeting was filled with other various events. During a corner called 'The reason you cannot marry So Ji Sub,' Jung Joon Ha made a special appearance, bringing out laughter from the audience with his comical hosting.

After the fan meeting, So Ji Sub met with each of the fans in the 'high-touch event,' bringing the fans to cheer loudly throughout the event.

Meanwhile, So Ji Sub will be continuing his Asia tour in Japan, Thailand, China, Hong Kong and Singapore.

http://entertainment.xin.msn.com/en/...ntid=256560851
By korean_fan on 3rd September 2014, 03:07 PM

So Ji Sub: Just call me sexy

He came and went like the wind.

Still, that fleeting and less than 20 minutes appearance made by Master’s Sun actor, So Ji Sub at his open press event yesterday was more than enough to set the hearts of fans a-flutter. Every little wave, grin or gesture he did elicited ear-deafening screams from the easily excitable crowd of at least 200 local and international fan girls in City Square Mall.

The loudest fan response of the night came when the host teasingly asked ‘honestly, do you think you’re handsome?’ to which he unabashedly replied: “I think I prefer to be called sexy than handsome.”

The usually shy and reserved actor, who is currently in town for his first official fan-meeting tonight, served up a few laughs yesterday when he mimicked his hit character Joo Joong Won’s signature ‘get lost’ wave and fielded questions with bold answers, including the one above, which was unexpected to say the least, especially when he previously expressed a lack of confidence at filming sex scenes, like his BFF Song Seung Heon did in his new film, Obsessed.

And that was not the last we saw of his cheeky banter.

The sexy talk continued when he was forced to choose between having an “obedient girl” or a “sexy girl” for a girlfriend (see answer on the next page) and when the host asked the 36-year-old to choose a title he’d prefer to be known by – actor, rapper, or sexy boy.

In yet another mischievous eyebrow-raising reply to the host, Ji Sub counter-asked defiantly, “Why is it necessary for me to choose one. Can’t I be all [three]?”

You don’t say.

Catch the sexy one at his inaugural fan-meeting in Singapore tonight at The Star Theatre. Tickets to So Ji Sub’s Let’s Have Fun in Singapore 2014 are priced at S$198, S$158, S$118 and S$68 (excludes booking fee) and are available at SISTIC.

http://entertainment.xin.msn.com/en/...t-call-me-sexy
By korean_fan on 14th November 2015, 02:31 PM

Upcoming drama 'Oh My Venus' releases long teaser ahead of premiere
November 14, 2015 @ 1:06 am

http://youtu.be/NCYAkwFjoDE

The drama 'Oh My Venus' with the star-studded cast, So Ji Sub and Shin Min Ah is almost, almost here. But before then, you can watch the long teaser that has been released!

It's our first real sneak peek at what the drama will be like, and we already like it. It looks like a lighthearted drama filled with comic moments but also heartbreak. By heartbreak, we mean Shin Min Ah's character gets her heart broken.

But how adorable does she look in her 'fat suit'? She still looks super pretty even with a few more pounds on her. Plus, the drama also has Henry. So yeah, basically this is a must watch drama.

The drama is about a personal trainer who went through a bad injury as a child, played by So Ji Sub. Shin Min Ah plays a lawyer who struggles to support her family, and as an adult, has become overweight and (apparently) less attractive.

SEE ALSO: So Ji Sub enjoys a surprise birthday party from 'Oh My Venus' cast and crew

Check out the teaser above and be sure to tune in on November 16 for the premiere.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/...ad-of-premiere
By korean_fan on 14th November 2015, 03:15 PM

Younha wants to sing with So Ji Sub again? Check out her 'Sketchbook' performances!

Younha appeared on KBS's 'Yoo Hee Yeol's Sketchbook' on November 14 where she put on brilliant performances as always and talked about her past collaborators in the interview session.

SEE ALSO: So Ji Sub enjoys a surprise birthday party from 'Oh My Venus' cast and crew

She said, "After featuring in Epik High's song, I received a solo version as a present from Tablo," talking about "Umbrella." When she was asked which song she wanted to sing again, she chose "Picnic," which she had sung with So Ji Sub.

MC Yoo Hee Yeol said, "Seeing So Ji Sub after working with Yoo Hee Yeol, Kim Bum Soo, and Tablo after all that time, you would say that," making everyone laugh with his self-diss.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/...k-performances
Comment

Celebrity Tools

» Sponsors
Watch Free Movies Online
Celebrity Gossip
Food Delivery

» Facebook Fans
» What's Going On?
Title, Username, & Date
Where to Buy Masquerade Masks?
Anyone uses Lazada?
silver baby gifts
What to eat to stay healthy and lose fat?
Post anything random on this thread.
Singapore "select committee" on "fake news"
No effective recourse from neighbours' second-hand cigarette smoke
Court challenge filed by Singapore DJ against Section 377A
Biomedical engineering student who took drugs, concocted explosive in flat gets jail, fine
Train commuter's two days of hell
No weight given to historian Thum Ping Tjin’s views and he 'clearly lied' about...
First Bitcoin ATMs open in Singapore, draws long queue from cryptography enthusiasts
Cold market for Cryptocurrency in singapore
Partner Business Problem-urgent advice needed
Singapore needs a new demagogue as PM of Singapore
Singapore blackout: More than 146,000 customers affected islandwide; EMA investigating
Bitcoin users beware: MAS
[LKY coward]: We will be the best prostitutes in the world (because we can never own
Inspirational Songs
Muji recalls red bean jam pancake due to mould
Featured Photos
by marisoljames322
· · ·
Member Galleries
20359 photos
13619 comments
by marisoljames322
· · ·
Member Galleries
20359 photos