Story not meant to be told at 'their' doorsteps - Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Sitemap Contact Us FAQ Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Home Photos Member List Register Mark Forums Read  
Go Back Home > Personal Interests > Miscellaneous Interests > Supernatural Zone » Story not meant to be told at 'their' doorsteps

Why aren't you a member of SGClub.com yet??

» Join 130,000+ other members in chatting.
» Make lots of new friends here.
» Keep up-to-date with current events.
» Participate in Club outings.
» Download lots of Free Stuff!

Registration just takes 2mins and is absolutely free so join our community today!

I Want to Choose my Own Personal Nickname Now!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 6th April 2012, 02:00 AM   #1 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber
relaxking is on a distinguished road

Liked 3 Times in 2 Posts
Story not meant to be told at 'their' doorsteps

It was a cool evening yesterday at around 8pm when I was attending my RT at the training shed in the Civil Def Academy last night and I shared with my new acquaintances my ghost experience during my guard duty on National Day in 2006.

*flashback* The Muslim cemetery is currently situated behind our camp, literally a fence away, and behind the fence is a road followed by the training shed where the RT was conducted. I, as a bunk I/C, was given an extra guard duty on our country's b'day for not meeting the 'expectations' of the bunk's tidiness. Thankfully, my duty was to attend to the CCTVs in the guardroom until my partner takes over at 2am. Being naughty, I shifted all of the cameras within the cemetery's vicinity to face the burial grounds.

*fast forward to 9.45pm to 9.46pm* I was bored with not being able to capture any spirits on camera until I turned one of the cameras and saw with my bare eyes for the first time; a clear distinctive shadow figure had dashed past the road from the training shed to the cemetery.

*thrill has come* I replayed that instance on the CCTV countless times, even putting it on slow motion, until all the personnel were gathered to witness the evidence I caught; all were speechless. However, the 'kick' did not last long enough and everyone else headed back to rest for their prowling routine. I continued with my CCTV-ing but to no avail.

*2am plus* Two routine personnel headed for their prowling schedule at 2am. This is the only prowling route that requires them to patrol along the road between the training shed and the cemetery. My duty partner was still sound asleep when he should have been taking over me but I, being a nerd, carried on the CCTV surveillance with the intent on capturing another evidence.

*they came back shortly; panting* You wouldn't believe the paleness on their faces. It was as if they had seen some ghosts. Indeed they did, which they described as a legless woman in white sitting on one of the tree branches looking at their direction with empty eye sockets, and they paced their way to the guardroom. Unfortunately, I was unable to trace another potential evidence from the CCTV. The upheaval seemed short-lived as the guys sort of recovered from their experience and we slept till the next morning.

*got your leg!* Back to previous evening, shortly after our chat, we lined up to attempt our shuttle run obstacle. It was my turn. I sprinted to return my last block and tripped over as if something had tugged my foot. Not wanting to cause a stir, I quickly recovered to the sideline to wait for the others to finish. Before long, I noticed a misty figure drifting across the dark corners of the training shed in the direction of the cemetery. I turned around and glanced past everyone only to find them busy with their own chit-chat or watching the remaining guys attempt their shuttle run. I doubted myself, "Got so lucky meh?!"

Sponsors:

Last edited by relaxking; 6th April 2012 at 02:02 AM.
Add to relaxking's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 6th April 2012, 02:24 AM   #2 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber
*Kurea久玲亜_ is on a distinguished road

Liked 11 Times in 10 Posts
Re: Story not meant to be told at 'their' doorsteps

Hahahah the ending was funny. Maybe the spirits do remember you!

It's something personal - I try not to tell ghost stories when I'm outside for fear of a ghostly encounter.

My bf is in CDA as well, maybe I should warn him about the training shed area.

Old 6th April 2012, 10:33 PM   #3 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber
relaxking is on a distinguished road

Liked 3 Times in 2 Posts

Originally Posted by *Kurea久玲亜_ View Post
Hahahah the ending was funny. Maybe the spirits do remember you!

It's something personal - I try not to tell ghost stories when I'm outside for fear of a ghostly encounter.

My bf is in CDA as well, maybe I should warn him about the training shed area.
I will surely remember those experiences but in 'their' case, I hope they don't remember me at all. Otherwise, next time go there must cover my face like terrorist..

Chances are low especially when you have company. However, in my case, I kinda struck 'lottery'

Was your bf recently posted there? My previous encounters were experienced when I was alone..

relaxking is offline   Add to relaxking's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 6th April 2012, 10:53 PM   #4 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
sellRAGEanarchy has a spectacular aura about

Liked 44 Times in 44 Posts

call the ghost-busters

ta ta ta na na

ta ta ta ta na na !

Thank you (^_^)/
sellRAGEanarchy is offline   Add to sellRAGEanarchy's Reputation Reply With Quote