Super Weird Dream - Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Sitemap Contact Us FAQ Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Home Photos Member List Register Mark Forums Read  
Go Back Home > Personal Interests > Miscellaneous Interests > Supernatural Zone » Super Weird Dream

Why aren't you a member of SGClub.com yet??

» Join 130,000+ other members in chatting.
» Make lots of new friends here.
» Keep up-to-date with current events.
» Participate in Club outings.
» Download lots of Free Stuff!

Registration just takes 2mins and is absolutely free so join our community today!

I Want to Choose my Own Personal Nickname Now!


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18th November 2011, 12:59 PM   #1 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber
bushiwenti is on a distinguished road

 
Posts: 34
Join Date: Oct 2011
Likes: 0
Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Gender:

Super Weird Dream

I dreamt and wake up forgetting everything but after 10 minutes i remembered a bit

i dream that i was in a street, the time is night, i was with a girl, this girl give me a

nice feeling, somehow like this girl

the girl is a magician, she asked me to go visit a fire magician, due to some problems

i dunnoe wad problems

then i was beside the sea with some other people,

suddenly a huge sea dragon come out and eat me up,i can even saw my body in the sea

dragon's tongue, the sea dragon even said

to save me, only can be a specific time,

then i saw images of someone looking at camera or telescope,

then i saw a bunch of GOATS, and 1 GIANT goat dam big,

they came in a garden, they fought with with another bunch of people

and i suddenly appear in the fight

Sponsors:
bushiwenti is offline  
Add to bushiwenti's Reputation Reply With Quote
Members who Liked this post by bushiwenti:
Yach (20th November 2011)
Old 18th November 2011, 01:14 PM   #2 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
k_enny is just really nicek_enny is just really nice

 
k_enny's Avatar
 
Posts: 6,873
Join Date: May 2008
Likes: 59
Liked 60 Times in 37 Posts
Gender:

Re: Super Weird Dream

perhaps u have played too much games or watched too much movies..this is call 日有所思 夜有所梦?

i had many weird dreams tool.. like king kong appearing in my dream, then trying to escape from it tgt with andy lau

k_enny is offline   Add to k_enny's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 18th November 2011, 01:19 PM   #3 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber
bushiwenti is on a distinguished road

 
Posts: 34
Join Date: Oct 2011
Likes: 0
Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Gender:

Re: Super Weird Dream

Originally Posted by k_enny View Post
perhaps u have played too much games or watched too much movies..this is call 日有所思 夜有所梦?

i had many weird dreams tool.. like king kong appearing in my dream, then trying to escape from it tgt with andy lau
lolssss, i dun play any game regarding to my dream

and i never dream for many months already

bushiwenti is offline   Add to bushiwenti's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 18th November 2011, 01:33 PM   #4 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
PokeKai will become famous soon enough

 
PokeKai's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,213
Join Date: Oct 2011
Likes: 3
Liked 12 Times in 12 Posts
Gender:

Re: Super Weird Dream

maybe u last time use to watch movie and anime then when u sleeping u will thought of this

PokeKai is offline   Add to PokeKai's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 18th November 2011, 01:35 PM   #5 (permalink)
New SGClubber
yusxkey is on a distinguished road

 
Posts: 3
Join Date: Apr 2010
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Gender:

Re: Super Weird Dream

So epic!
I think you can release a book or make it into game.
Sure a big hit.

yusxkey is offline   Add to yusxkey's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 18th November 2011, 02:17 PM   #6 (permalink)
Leading Light Fading Dark
Drake Memtor is a jewel in the roughDrake Memtor is a jewel in the rough

 
Drake Memtor's Avatar
 
Posts: 5,746
Join Date: Mar 2009
Likes: 96
Liked 69 Times in 63 Posts
Gender:

Re: Super Weird Dream

Haha Weird dream indeed! Mine nowadays are bout Twitter and the most recent is Star Wars

__________________
The First Ever Singapore Based Gaming News Entertainment! Rave Gaming Like us on Facebook
Drake Memtor is offline   Add to Drake Memtor's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 18th November 2011, 08:46 PM   #7 (permalink)
Addicted SGClubber
sgcitizen will become famous soon enough

 
sgcitizen's Avatar
 
Posts: 415
Join Date: May 2011
Likes: 19
Liked 37 Times in 36 Posts
Gender:

Re: Super Weird Dream

Originally Posted by bushiwenti View Post
I dreamt and wake up forgetting everything but after 10 minutes i remembered a bit

i dream that i was in a street, the time is night, i was with a girl, this girl give me a

nice feeling, somehow like this girl

the girl is a magician, she asked me to go visit a fire magician, due to some problems

i dunnoe wad problems

then i was beside the sea with some other people,

suddenly a huge sea dragon come out and eat me up,i can even saw my body in the sea

dragon's tongue, the sea dragon even said

to save me, only can be a specific time,

then i saw images of someone looking at camera or telescope,

then i saw a bunch of GOATS, and 1 GIANT goat dam big,

they came in a garden, they fought with with another bunch of people

and i suddenly appear in the fight

There can be many weird thing happens in the world of dream. But when we wake up, we will return back to another world, which is the world of reality.

After the moment we woke up from dream, we still can remember everything so clearly. Because our mind is still unconscious at this moment.

But after our mind get back to the world of reality, which meant we start to think something in our real life. This time we will slowly forget everything which have happened in our dream.

Unless you keep thinking what have happened in your dream even after you have lay up your bed and start to do your own stuff. Then, you will remember all the dream which you keep thinking about and keep it automatically into your memories. Once it already kept in your memories, it will be hard for you to forget it, unless you do not recall it back for a long period of time.

I do encountered even more terrible dream in my life. I remembered I dreamed I was washing up in toilet, suddenly my ear drum expanded and blew up like a balloon. When it becomes so big and touched the wall, I felt a very sharp pain. I was struggling so hard for a solution to save myself. But no one was there.

When I woke up, everything back to normal. I was keep pondering why does this can happened in my dream. What caused it? And why am I felt a sharp pain in my dream even I did not crushed anything with my physical body.

At first, I thought it was someone cursed me with some sort of evil magic. But if it is true, why does it only happened one time through my life?

Until now, I still don't know what caused it.

__________________
Wise man does not knows everything, but he knows necessary thing - Anonymous
sgcitizen is offline   Add to sgcitizen's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 19th November 2011, 01:05 AM   #8 (permalink)
one more year to go...
oldvirgin is a name known to alloldvirgin is a name known to alloldvirgin is a name known to alloldvirgin is a name known to alloldvirgin is a name known to all

 
oldvirgin's Avatar
 
Posts: 9,903
Join Date: Aug 2011
Likes: 91
Liked 348 Times in 298 Posts
Gender:

Re: Super Weird Dream

Originally Posted by sgcitizen View Post
There can be many weird thing happens in the world of dream. But when we wake up, we will return back to another world, which is the world of reality.

After the moment we woke up from dream, we still can remember everything so clearly. Because our mind is still unconscious at this moment.

But after our mind get back to the world of reality, which meant we start to think something in our real life. This time we will slowly forget everything which have happened in our dream.

Unless you keep thinking what have happened in your dream even after you have lay up your bed and start to do your own stuff. Then, you will remember all the dream which you keep thinking about and keep it automatically into your memories. Once it already kept in your memories, it will be hard for you to forget it, unless you do not recall it back for a long period of time.

I do encountered even more terrible dream in my life. I remembered I dreamed I was washing up in toilet, suddenly my ear drum expanded and blew up like a balloon. When it becomes so big and touched the wall, I felt a very sharp pain. I was struggling so hard for a solution to save myself. But no one was there.

When I woke up, everything back to normal. I was keep pondering why does this can happened in my dream. What caused it? And why am I felt a sharp pain in my dream even I did not crushed anything with my physical body.

At first, I thought it was someone cursed me with some sort of evil magic. But if it is true, why does it only happened one time through my life?

Until now, I still don't know what caused it.
u would slowly forget most of the details even if u think about it a lot after waking up, I think best is to write it down after u wake up with as my details as u could recall if u rly want to record it. Rly wish theres those dream recorder thing we see in scifi movies that that record ur dreams in video format.

__________________
http://gameofthrones.me.uk/images/d52a6ed54940a9f9f8166c7ca89fac8a.gif
oldvirgin is online now   Add to oldvirgin's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 19th November 2011, 01:34 AM   #9 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber
bushiwenti is on a distinguished road

 
Posts: 34
Join Date: Oct 2011
Likes: 0
Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Gender:

Re: Super Weird Dream

Originally Posted by yusxkey View Post
So epic!
I think you can release a book or make it into game.
Sure a big hit.
erm, this is wad i really saw, i even can saw the IMAGES,

and i saw the girl magician , she really give me a "special feeling"

not the love feeling

bushiwenti is offline   Add to bushiwenti's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 19th November 2011, 06:49 PM   #10 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
black- is a jewel in the roughblack- is a jewel in the rough

 
black-'s Avatar
 
Posts: 4,810
Join Date: Dec 2009
Likes: 33
Liked 59 Times in 47 Posts
Gender:

Re: Super Weird Dream

In my dreams i cannot really see the images,the people i dreamt about their faces are blurred like those censored thing... Could it be that i wear specs

__________________
Vanguard club! Join now!

http://forums.sgclub.com/singapore/c...rd_382024.html
black- is offline   Add to black-'s Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 19th November 2011, 07:50 PM   #11 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
pencil-leads is a glorious beacon of lightpencil-leads is a glorious beacon of lightpencil-leads is a glorious beacon of light

 
pencil-leads's Avatar
 
Posts: 2,623
Join Date: Mar 2009
Likes: 7
Liked 190 Times in 123 Posts
Gender:

Re: Super Weird Dream

dreams.. i had dreams (more than once) about me murdering someone and then had to run for my life. and throughout the whole dream i was panicking and thinking oh noes what did i do? how come i screw up my life? i am only 20+ i dont wanna dieeeeee. strange thing is, it happens quite a few times, this dream


Last edited by pencil-leads; 19th November 2011 at 07:50 PM.
pencil-leads is offline   Add to pencil-leads's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 19th November 2011, 08:08 PM   #12 (permalink)
one more year to go...
oldvirgin is a name known to alloldvirgin is a name known to alloldvirgin is a name known to alloldvirgin is a name known to alloldvirgin is a name known to all

 
oldvirgin's Avatar
 
Posts: 9,903
Join Date: Aug 2011
Likes: 91
Liked 348 Times in 298 Posts
Gender:

Re: Super Weird Dream

Originally Posted by pencil-leads View Post
dreams.. i had dreams (more than once) about me murdering someone and then had to run for my life. and throughout the whole dream i was panicking and thinking oh noes what did i do? how come i screw up my life? i am only 20+ i dont wanna dieeeeee. strange thing is, it happens quite a few times, this dream
hmmm recurring dreams I have usually about being late for work/school/book in camp when active though its been years since I ord

another one i used to have is incurring huge amount of overdue fees from not returning library books on time, in the dream I was like wtf how come I didn't return these books for so long

__________________
http://gameofthrones.me.uk/images/d52a6ed54940a9f9f8166c7ca89fac8a.gif
oldvirgin is online now   Add to oldvirgin's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 19th November 2011, 08:15 PM   #13 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
pencil-leads is a glorious beacon of lightpencil-leads is a glorious beacon of lightpencil-leads is a glorious beacon of light

 
pencil-leads's Avatar
 
Posts: 2,623
Join Date: Mar 2009
Likes: 7
Liked 190 Times in 123 Posts
Gender:

Re: Super Weird Dream

Originally Posted by oldvirgin View Post

another one i used to have is incurring huge amount of overdue fees from not returning library books on time, in the dream I was like wtf how come I didn't return these books for so long
LOL how long didnt return? count by decades one ah?

but really the dream about running for my life scares me... i really thought i screwed up my life.. HAHA

pencil-leads is offline   Add to pencil-leads's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 19th November 2011, 08:32 PM   #14 (permalink)
one more year to go...
oldvirgin is a name known to alloldvirgin is a name known to alloldvirgin is a name known to alloldvirgin is a name known to alloldvirgin is a name known to all

 
oldvirgin's Avatar
 
Posts: 9,903
Join Date: Aug 2011
Likes: 91
Liked 348 Times in 298 Posts
Gender:

Re: Super Weird Dream

Originally Posted by pencil-leads View Post
LOL how long didnt return? count by decades one ah?

but really the dream about running for my life scares me... i really thought i screwed up my life.. HAHA
Not too sure prob like months or weeks overdue until the fines cost more than the books, its a bit scary

The funny thing is that I have not borrow any books for years(more than 10 easy) when I have those dreams.

__________________
http://gameofthrones.me.uk/images/d52a6ed54940a9f9f8166c7ca89fac8a.gif
oldvirgin is online now   Add to oldvirgin's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 20th November 2011, 12:22 AM   #15 (permalink)
Pushémon
Aiyilin is a splendid one to beholdAiyilin is a splendid one to beholdAiyilin is a splendid one to beholdAiyilin is a splendid one to beholdAiyilin is a splendid one to beholdAiyilin is a splendid one to behold

 
Aiyilin's Avatar
 
Posts: 9,549
Join Date: Feb 2008
Likes: 305
Liked 349 Times in 281 Posts
Gender:

Re: Super Weird Dream

Hmm. No comments on your dream, I think it's normal.

If you still have doubts on it, you can search up the Dream Dictionary: http://www.dreammoods.com/dreamdictionary/ But you only can search on keywords, keywords being the main content in your dream, or the feelings you experienced in the dream.

Aiyilin is offline   Add to Aiyilin's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 20th November 2011, 01:09 AM   #16 (permalink)
Addicted SGClubber
Yach will become famous soon enough

 
Yach's Avatar
 
Posts: 518
Join Date: Jul 2011
Likes: 9
Liked 9 Times in 8 Posts
Gender:

Re: Super Weird Dream

Thanks for the laugh

Yach is offline   Add to Yach's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 20th November 2011, 10:29 AM   #17 (permalink)
Addicted SGClubber
Divas will become famous soon enough

 
Posts: 503
Join Date: Jun 2010
Likes: 11
Liked 11 Times in 10 Posts
Gender:

Re: Super Weird Dream

I have weird and fun dreams too. Tried flying an helicopter and dropping down from the sky, to meet my idols like snsd(only twice though) in the park and in school(seriously).

Divas is offline   Add to Divas's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 20th November 2011, 11:01 AM   #18 (permalink)
New SGClubber
Selmall is on a distinguished road

 
Posts: 25
Join Date: Nov 2011
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Gender:

Re: Super Weird Dream

Originally Posted by Drake Memtor View Post
Haha Weird dream indeed! Mine nowadays are bout Twitter and the most recent is Star Wars

agree with you..

Selmall is offline   Add to Selmall's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 20th November 2011, 02:40 PM   #19 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber
bushiwenti is on a distinguished road

 
Posts: 34
Join Date: Oct 2011
Likes: 0
Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Gender:

Re: Super Weird Dream

Originally Posted by Aiyilin View Post
Hmm. No comments on your dream, I think it's normal.

If you still have doubts on it, you can search up the Dream Dictionary: http://www.dreammoods.com/dreamdictionary/ But you only can search on keywords, keywords being the main content in your dream, or the feelings you experienced in the dream.
thx for the website

anyway i thought my dream is for you guys to interpret?

how come all share your dream in my thread?

bushiwenti is offline   Add to bushiwenti's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 20th November 2011, 07:35 PM   #20 (permalink)
Addicted SGClubber
sgcitizen will become famous soon enough

 
sgcitizen's Avatar
 
Posts: 415
Join Date: May 2011
Likes: 19
Liked 37 Times in 36 Posts
Gender:

Re: Super Weird Dream

Originally Posted by oldvirgin View Post
u would slowly forget most of the details even if u think about it a lot after waking up, I think best is to write it down after u wake up with as my details as u could recall if u rly want to record it. Rly wish theres those dream recorder thing we see in scifi movies that that record ur dreams in video format.
There are too many dream happened in my life.

I will write down my dream only if there is something happens in my dream reminds me of an important thing in my reality life.

Originally Posted by bushiwenti View Post
thx for the website

anyway i thought my dream is for you guys to interpret?

how come all share your dream in my thread?
Because no one can interpret what caused you to have this kind of dream. So they can only share with you the same common thing they have been through also.

__________________
Wise man does not knows everything, but he knows necessary thing - Anonymous

Last edited by sgcitizen; 20th November 2011 at 07:36 PM.
sgcitizen is offline   Add to sgcitizen's Reputation Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Weird encounter in dream sgcitizen Supernatural Zone 29 3rd November 2011 10:56 PM
Finding things in weird dream... oinariomiya Supernatural Zone 3 25th January 2010 05:32 PM
Weird dream.. shiTpuDDing Supernatural Zone 0 17th February 2009 08:06 PM
A weird dream i had pawpaw Supernatural Zone 16 8th June 2008 06:35 PM

» Sponsors
Watch Free Movies Online
Celebrity Gossip
Food Delivery

» Facebook Fans
» What's Going On?
Title, Username, & Date
Post anything random on this thread.
Fire at Bukit Batok flat: 1 victim in critical condition, 2 others taken to hospital
Man jailed 2 weeks for hitting elderly man and injuring woman with e-scooter on...
Inspirational Songs
Warning : Blacklist buyer/adopter Alert
Simple basic video guide tomassaging your cat
Jail for e-scooter rider who struck one pedestrian on footbridge, then hit another as he...
666 dengue cases recorded last week, a 3.5-year high
Planet Earth
Singapore is now the LEAST democratic country in the WHOLE of Southeast Asia:
Increased GST needed to support rising expenditures
Aoki Hagane no Arpeggio: Ars Nova
Windows 10 - Modern Setup Host Has Stopped - Help Needed
More than 75 per cent of Singaporeans support Hong Kong protests: Survey
Stamford Catering's food hygiene grade cut to 'C' after 52 people fall ill
Several Myanmar nationals arrested for supporting armed violence, will be deported: MHA
Ler Teck Siang allegedly advertised drug injection services on Grindr with profile name...
2 batches of Crottin De Pays goat cheese recalled: Singapore Food Agency
A2 App Performance microSD Review
Singapore bans bottled water from Malaysia's Malee Mineral Water after bacteria found
Featured Photos
by marisoljames322
· · ·
Member Galleries
20359 photos
13619 comments
by marisoljames322
· · ·
Member Galleries
20359 photos
13619 comments
by pdsubbu
· · ·
Member Galleries
20359 photos
13619 comments
by Vikas Dhar
· · ·
Photography
35 photos
36 comments
by aaudreygan
· · ·
Guy Photos
1581 photos
946 comments
by aaudreygan
· · ·
Girl Photos
4352 photos
26682 comments
by a8paris
· · ·
Guy Photos
1581 photos
946 comments
by a8paris
· · ·
Guy Photos
1581 photos
946 comments
by aaricia
· · ·
Girl Photos
4352 photos
26682 comments
by aaricia
· · ·
Girl Photos
4352 photos
26682 comments

 

All times are GMT +8. The time now is 10:25 AM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright© 2004-2013 SGClub.com. All rights reserved.