Temple medium: I'm commissioned to sell iPhone in netherworld - Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Sitemap Contact Us FAQ Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Home Photos Member List Register Mark Forums Read  
Go Back Home > Personal Interests > Miscellaneous Interests > Supernatural Zone » Temple medium: I'm commissioned to sell iPhone in netherworld

Why aren't you a member of SGClub.com yet??

» Join 130,000+ other members in chatting.
» Make lots of new friends here.
» Keep up-to-date with current events.
» Participate in Club outings.
» Download lots of Free Stuff!

Registration just takes 2mins and is absolutely free so join our community today!

I Want to Choose my Own Personal Nickname Now!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21st October 2011, 04:00 PM   #1 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
*StarDust* has much to be proud of*StarDust* has much to be proud of*StarDust* has much to be proud of*StarDust* has much to be proud of*StarDust* has much to be proud of*StarDust* has much to be proud of

Liked 349 Times in 307 Posts
Temple medium: I'm commissioned to sell iPhone in netherworld

Temple medium: I'm commissioned to sell iPhone in netherworld
MyKampung 2011-10-20 14:43

Temple medium Wong Sao Tian distributes leaflets printed with a portrait of Steve Jobs and the Apple trademark to participants of the reincarnation ritual. Photo courtesy: Sin Chew Daily

Translated by Soong Phui Jee
Sin Chew Daily

PENANG: A local temple medium, who held a religious ritual so that Apple founder Steve Jobs could be reincarnated, claimed that Jobs has authorised Pulau Jerejak as the general agent of iPhone in the netherworld. The iPhone, with the suggested price of RM1.80, would be officially launched in the Qingming Festival next year.

Although the so-called reincarnation ritual requiring followers to take a bite from an apple, just like the Apple trademark, and observe three minutes of silence before throwing the apple into the sea was greatly criticised by the Federation of Taoist Associations Malaysia and several other Buddhist groups, it was still joined by about 40 people.

It was found that most participants had only little knowledge about Jobs. Some called him "the one producing Apple" and some remembered his name wrongly as "Steven Josh".

Only a few people knew that the ritual was meant to hasten Jobs' reincarnation while the remaining others were there just to enjoy a day trip to Penang or to pray for good fortune.

Apple ritual for Jobs

Take a bite from an apple equals to express your love for Jobs?

Led by temple medium Wong Sao Tian, a congregation of worshipers boarded a boat at 9 o'clock in the morning at Jeti Batu Maung to Pulau Jerejak, where the statue of Mazu, Chinese deity of the sea, was located.

After some worship rituals, Wong distributed leaflets printed with a portrait of Jobs and the trademark of Apple, so that the participants could take a bite from the apple they were holding to make it look like the Apple trademark.

He said that taking a bite from the apple meant saying "I love you" to Jobs.

However, some participants had taken more than a bite or even finished half of the fruit before throwing it into the sea as it was very sweet.

The ritual ended and Wong issued them a "participation certificate" each.

He then made an announcement saying that Jobs had been contacted and he had authorised Wong to sell iPhone in the netherworld. He said that Yama, the God of Death, would later use iPad to access to the Book of Living and Dying.

"Does it mean that a telecommunications company has to be built in the netherworld to provide services for iPhone users?" Federation of Taoist Associations Malaysia president Tan Hoe Chieow ridiculed.

Through a telephone interview, Tan said that from the Taoism point of view, deceased loved ones could receive items burnt for them but Taoist believers burned only traditional items like houses and maids.

Tan did not think that the reincarnation ritual could bring a great impact. However, he called worshipers to avoid superstitious.

Building a Steve Jobs statue

Meanwhile, Wong said that a Steve Jobs statue and a Loh Boon Siew statue would be built in a glass temple located near the Mazu statue.

In his opinion, the development plan does not require the state government's approval and he needs only to inform state Chief Minister Lim Guan Eng after the temple is completed.

Source: http://www.mysinchew.com/node/65429

Sponsors:
"Dear children, let us not love with words or tongue but with actions and in truth". - 1 John 3:18
Add to *StarDust*'s Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 22nd October 2011, 05:18 PM   #2 (permalink)
Voodoo Vince is a splendid one to beholdVoodoo Vince is a splendid one to beholdVoodoo Vince is a splendid one to beholdVoodoo Vince is a splendid one to beholdVoodoo Vince is a splendid one to behold

Liked 222 Times in 196 Posts
Re: Temple medium: I'm commissioned to sell iPhone in netherworld

Yeah, right.

*Have fun on SGClub but pls READ the RULES, Report Bad Posts and Give Reputation to Good Ones!*
Voodoo Vince is offline   Add to Voodoo Vince's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 23rd October 2011, 02:11 AM   #3 (permalink)
one more year to go...
oldvirgin is a name known to alloldvirgin is a name known to alloldvirgin is a name known to alloldvirgin is a name known to alloldvirgin is a name known to all

Liked 348 Times in 298 Posts

He then made an announcement saying that Jobs had been contacted and he had authorised Wong to sell iPhone in the netherworld. He said that Yama, the God of Death, would later use iPad to access to the Book of Living and Dying.

"Does it mean that a telecommunications company has to be built in the netherworld to provide services for iPhone users?" Federation of Taoist Associations Malaysia president Tan Hoe Chieow ridiculed.
its kinda hard to imagine Yama using ipad

Maybe they got iphone 5 in the underworld already

Old 23rd October 2011, 07:22 PM   #4 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
christmas_ has a brilliant futurechristmas_ has a brilliant futurechristmas_ has a brilliant futurechristmas_ has a brilliant futurechristmas_ has a brilliant futurechristmas_ has a brilliant futurechristmas_ has a brilliant future

Liked 523 Times in 453 Posts

Maybe later someone will say he is commissioned to sell Android phones

Last edited by christmas_; 23rd October 2011 at 07:22 PM.
christmas_ is online now   Add to christmas_'s Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 23rd October 2011, 07:36 PM   #5 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
pencil-leads is a glorious beacon of lightpencil-leads is a glorious beacon of lightpencil-leads is a glorious beacon of light

Liked 190 Times in 123 Posts

quite a business mind

pencil-leads is offline   Add to pencil-leads's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 28th October 2011, 12:46 PM   #6 (permalink)
New SGClubber
whymesia is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Spoil Buddhist name -.- what kind of shit nonsense is this ? I am commissioned to sell iPhones in the netherworld ? bloody salesman ? -.- you fking get burned, pierce , fry when you die and go to hell, where gt time to sell iphone. -.- Deities using Apple products.. Only a retard will believe

whymesia is offline   Add to whymesia's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 2nd November 2011, 11:00 PM   #7 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
ahBEN will become famous soon enough

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Sounds so fake ..
i dun believe steve jobs is into Buddhism .
i am quite sure all this are fakes!

Old 3rd November 2011, 12:26 PM   #8 (permalink)
Addicted SGClubber
warlockSG is on a distinguished road

Liked 7 Times in 6 Posts

still got people believe him
(shake head)

warlockSG is offline   Add to warlockSG's Reputation Reply With Quote