The Talking Doll - Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Sitemap Contact Us FAQ Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Home Photos Member List Register Mark Forums Read  
Go Back Home > Personal Interests > Miscellaneous Interests > Supernatural Zone » The Talking Doll

Why aren't you a member of SGClub.com yet??

» Join 130,000+ other members in chatting.
» Make lots of new friends here.
» Keep up-to-date with current events.
» Participate in Club outings.
» Download lots of Free Stuff!

Registration just takes 2mins and is absolutely free so join our community today!

I Want to Choose my Own Personal Nickname Now!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10th January 2010, 12:22 PM   #1 (permalink)
Addicted SGClubber
ChocolateBlues is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
The Talking Doll

another one i found while clicking around ;P

The Talking Doll is a scary tale about an old woman who loves dolls and a young woman who hates them.
if u are scared of dolls dont click ;3
u have been warned

There was an old couple who had hired a new maid to help around their house. The wife had a huge doll collection, and the maid was expected to dust them once a week. So once a week the maid walked into the room where the dolls were stored and looked at them in disgust. She hated dolls. While she was dusting, she came across a particularly strange doll. It was a talking doll and it had a cord in the back. The maid was intrested and pulled the cord. The doll said, “Hello.” The maid pulled the cord again. “I love my momma”, said the doll. The maid put the doll back and continued cleaning.

A few weeks later, while dusting off the dolls, the maid accidently knocked a doll over. It shattered as soon as it hit the ground. The old woman heard the sound and went to investigate. When she walked into the room and saw her shattered doll, a very sad look came across her face. The maid saw this quickly and said, “I’m really sorry. I didn’t mean to break her. I won’t do it again.” The old woman looked down at her sad, broken doll and told the maid that she could only keep her job if she promised to be extra careful around the dolls. The maid agreed.

The next day, the old couple left the maid alone while they went out to run some errands. The maid was in such a bad mood that she neglected to do her job. While she was sitting in the kitchen enjoying some of the couple’s fancy chocolate, the maid thought of a vicious idea. She slowly made her way into the room where the dolls were kept. She thought for a moment about how sad the old woman was about her broken doll. The maid picked up a doll and said, “She must really love these dolls,” and threw the doll on the floor. It shattered and the maid smiled.

She loved the feeling of breaking dolls. Something about the shattering sound pleased her. She threw more and more dolls to the floor. She was still in her doll-killing rage when the old couple came through the door. The old woman ran to her broken dolls. She looked up at the maid with a baleful expression and asked, “What are you doing?” The husband, seeing his wife so upset, immediately told the maid she was fired.

The maid collected her things and left in an even worse mood before. She was so angry that later that night she snuck back into the old couple’s home. Knowing they would be sound asleep, she crept into the kitchen, found the biggest knife she could, and made her way to the bedroom.

The next morning, the maid returned to the house and acted like an innocent bystander and told the police that she worked for the couple. She played the sorry victim that had lost good friends. She told police that the old couple were loving, nice, caring people and she had no idea why anyone would want to kill them.

At that point, she slowly walked into the house, saying she wished to make sure no one had hurt the old woman’s precious doll colection. When she got to the talking doll she picked it up and pulled the cord. “Hello”, it said. She pulled the cord again, and it said “Why did you kill my momma?”

The maid looked horified. “What did you just say?”

“Why did you kill momma?” asked the doll. The maid stared in shock. She kept pulling the cord. “Why did you kill my momma? She was a nice momma. I loved her very much. Why did you kill my momma?” The maid stared at the doll. She could not believe this was happening. “YOU KILLED MY MOMMA!” the doll screamed. The maid threw it to the ground and ran from the house.

The next morning the maid was found dead in her bed. In her arms was the talking doll. When investigators pulled the cord on the dolls back it just kept repeating, “She killed my momma. She killed my momma. She killed my momma…”

apparently its a true story happened in like greece or something... >~<.. creepy..

Sponsors:

Last edited by ChocolateBlues; 10th January 2010 at 11:06 PM.
Add to ChocolateBlues's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 10th January 2010, 12:26 PM   #2 (permalink)
Emosan
Emolisher is a splendid one to beholdEmolisher is a splendid one to beholdEmolisher is a splendid one to beholdEmolisher is a splendid one to beholdEmolisher is a splendid one to beholdEmolisher is a splendid one to behold

Liked 154 Times in 109 Posts
Re: The Talking Doll

I had goosebump all over me while read this It is a very touching urban legend though

Last edited by Emolisher; 10th January 2010 at 12:26 PM.
Emolisher is offline   Add to Emolisher's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 10th January 2010, 12:27 PM   #3 (permalink)
Addicted SGClubber

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

yeah >~< scary thing....

ChocolateBlues is offline   Add to ChocolateBlues's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 10th January 2010, 12:49 PM   #4 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
Nish has a spectacular aura about

Liked 22 Times in 19 Posts

i've seen this before but made into a mini movie version. yeah it was really freaky

Old 10th January 2010, 12:52 PM   #5 (permalink)
Emosan
Emolisher is a splendid one to beholdEmolisher is a splendid one to beholdEmolisher is a splendid one to beholdEmolisher is a splendid one to beholdEmolisher is a splendid one to beholdEmolisher is a splendid one to behold

Liked 154 Times in 109 Posts

Originally Posted by Nish View Post
i've seen this before but made into a mini movie version. yeah it was really freaky
Any idea what is the name of the mini movie that you mentioned?

Emolisher is offline   Add to Emolisher's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 10th January 2010, 12:56 PM   #6 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
Kenny88 is a jewel in the roughKenny88 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Nish View Post
realli meh ? got link to it ? lolx.

Old 10th January 2010, 01:16 PM   #7 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
-chocomint will become famous soon enough

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

wow thanks for sharing!

Old 10th January 2010, 01:28 PM   #8 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
kirinz is a jewel in the roughkirinz is a jewel in the rough

Liked 33 Times in 27 Posts

wow this give me chills

Old 10th January 2010, 01:50 PM   #9 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
RED.ADEN has a spectacular aura about

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Naise.

stupid maid.

RED.ADEN is offline   Add to RED.ADEN's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 10th January 2010, 06:26 PM   #10 (permalink)
Addicted SGClubber
sgwitch is an unknown quantity at this point

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ChocolateBlues View Post
another one i found while clicking around ;P

The Talking Doll is a scary tale about an old woman who loves dolls and a young woman who hates them.

There was an old couple who had hired a new maid to help around their house. The wife had a huge doll collection, and the maid was expected to dust them once a week. So once a week the maid walked into the room where the dolls were stored and looked at them in disgust. She hated dolls. While she was dusting, she came across a particularly strange doll. It was a talking doll and it had a cord in the back. The maid was intrested and pulled the cord. The doll said, “Hello.” The maid pulled the cord again. “I love my momma”, said the doll. The maid put the doll back and continued cleaning.

A few weeks later, while dusting off the dolls, the maid accidently knocked a doll over. It shattered as soon as it hit the ground. The old woman heard the sound and went to investigate. When she walked into the room and saw her shattered doll, a very sad look came across her face. The maid saw this quickly and said, “I’m really sorry. I didn’t mean to break her. I won’t do it again.” The old woman looked down at her sad, broken doll and told the maid that she could only keep her job if she promised to be extra careful around the dolls. The maid agreed.

The next day, the old couple left the maid alone while they went out to run some errands. The maid was in such a bad mood that she neglected to do her job. While she was sitting in the kitchen enjoying some of the couple’s fancy chocolate, the maid thought of a vicious idea. She slowly made her way into the room where the dolls were kept. She thought for a moment about how sad the old woman was about her broken doll. The maid picked up a doll and said, “She must really love these dolls,” and threw the doll on the floor. It shattered and the maid smiled.

She loved the feeling of breaking dolls. Something about the shattering sound pleased her. She threw more and more dolls to the floor. She was still in her doll-killing rage when the old couple came through the door. The old woman ran to her broken dolls. She looked up at the maid with a baleful expression and asked, “What are you doing?” The husband, seeing his wife so upset, immediately told the maid she was fired.

The maid collected her things and left in an even worse mood before. She was so angry that later that night she snuck back into the old couple’s home. Knowing they would be sound asleep, she crept into the kitchen, found the biggest knife she could, and made her way to the bedroom.

The next morning, the maid returned to the house and acted like an innocent bystander and told the police that she worked for the couple. She played the sorry victim that had lost good friends. She told police that the old couple were loving, nice, caring people and she had no idea why anyone would want to kill them.

At that point, she slowly walked into the house, saying she wished to make sure no one had hurt the old woman’s precious doll colection. When she got to the talking doll she picked it up and pulled the cord. “Hello”, it said. She pulled the cord again, and it said “Why did you kill my momma?”

The maid looked horified. “What did you just say?”

“Why did you kill momma?” asked the doll. The maid stared in shock. She kept pulling the cord. “Why did you kill my momma? She was a nice momma. I loved her very much. Why did you kill my momma?” The maid stared at the doll. She could not believe this was happening. “YOU KILLED MY MOMMA!” the doll screamed. The maid threw it to the ground and ran from the house.

The next morning the maid was found dead in her bed. In her arms was the talking doll. When investigators pulled the cord on the dolls back it just kept repeating, “She killed my momma. She killed my momma. She killed my momma…”

apparently thats a true story happened in like greece or something... >~<.. creepy..
dear,
apparently the doll may be processed by spirits of late child of the old couple.
quite common.
the other dolls are the toys of their child.
in the 50s, in singapore. hahahhaa.
once the story was published by an edtior of a chinese newspaper,
the story involved my mom and her siblings. althought the names were not mentioned, but some were gone. or taken by the ....
hahahahaha

sgwitch is offline   Add to sgwitch's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 10th January 2010, 07:11 PM   #11 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber
JOcafe will become famous soon enough

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

woah~ *shivers*
kekeke~

Old 10th January 2010, 07:20 PM   #12 (permalink)
Addicted SGClubber

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

the picture is enough to scare me LOL xD

Old 10th January 2010, 07:31 PM   #13 (permalink)
Addicted SGClubber
cherrystarxx is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I don't find it very scary actually. So long as you don't do anything bad, you don't have to fear about stuff like that.

cherrystarxx is offline   Add to cherrystarxx's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 10th January 2010, 08:34 PM   #14 (permalink)
Addicted SGClubber
DReam91 is on a distinguished road

wtf ,,, i came in here and got scare by the picture ,,,,,, story is quite scary as well.,

Old 10th January 2010, 08:36 PM   #15 (permalink)
By2
V.l.P SGClubber
By2 is just really niceBy2 is just really nice

Liked 89 Times in 67 Posts

walan , the picture remove the [img] leh

By2 is offline   Add to By2's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 10th January 2010, 08:49 PM   #16 (permalink)
Addicted SGClubber

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

sorry la.. >~<... i put spoiler ..

Old 10th January 2010, 08:56 PM   #17 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber
junebanditz is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Hmm the show child's play chucky the killer doll ^^

Old 10th January 2010, 09:04 PM   #18 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
sebastgostudy will become famous soon enough

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

i like the story. thanks for the share!

well, it always pretty scary looking at dolls especially at night.

i rmbr when i was very young... i have this teletubby talking doll as a present.

heard they were haunted some time ago. not sure.

Old 11th January 2010, 12:48 AM   #19 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
Stuoid_Panda is a jewel in the roughStuoid_Panda is a jewel in the rough

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts

it true but the story told alot it end up like dis. twisted here n there

CitrusChest/deviantArt\"My head hurts, i think i nvr use it much" Patrick Starfish
Stuoid_Panda is offline   Add to Stuoid_Panda's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 11th January 2010, 07:59 AM   #20 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
dslitemylove is a jewel in the roughdslitemylove is a jewel in the rough

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts

OMG.. THE PHOTO GIVE MEE A SHOCK.. as I was browsing down..

dslitemylove added 2 Minutes and 26 Seconds later...

Originally Posted by sebastgostudy View Post
i like the story. thanks for the share!

well, it always pretty scary looking at dolls especially at night.

i rmbr when i was very young... i have this teletubby talking doll as a present.

heard they were haunted some time ago. not sure.
i love all my dolls..
Although My friends said it is scary...
hahaha but I don't really think so.. ( all on my shelves)

eh I do have a talking teletubbies too, dipsy!
8 years now..
I don't think its haunted..

Last edited by dslitemylove; 11th January 2010 at 08:02 AM. Reason: Post Bumping
dslitemylove is offline   Add to dslitemylove's Reputation Reply With Quote