Tips From Dating Guru - Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Sitemap Contact Us FAQ Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Home Photos Member List Register Mark Forums Read SGCShop  
Go Back Home > Lifestyle > Love & Relationships > Essential Love Guides » Tips From Dating Guru

Comment

LinkBack Article Tools Display Modes
<!-- google_ad_section_start -->Tips From Dating Guru<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
Tips From Dating Guru
Published by Swordsman
12-11-2009

These tips are sent to me via email by my female boss, please comment on the tips good or not.

These are some tips to woo gals based on my experience.

1) During dating, show that you care for the gal.
a. Things you can do:
i. Cinema
Ask her to choose a movie that she likes so that you know what type of movies she is into. Scary movies can be next few dates.
Bring a jacket for her and purposely show her at the theatre to tell her in case she is cold, she can use it. U can say “I bring for you, just in case you feel cold”

ii. Shopping
Ask her which shopping centers does she like to visit and bring her there to see her fave things.
After shopping a few times, you will have some idea n know what she likes. Then when you meet her the next time, buy a small present of her liking to surprise her. If still doesn’t know what she likes, buy a small flower – rose/tulip/lilies or necklace/earrings

iii. Dinner
Foodcourt- ask her if she has anything in mind to eat. If yes, tell her to book the seat and you can buy for her. She will feel very appreciated by this move.
Restaurant- pull the chair for her to let her sit, pay for the bill

iv. Send her home
Make sure you send her to her block and then go back after that. She will feel very special and thoughtful

v. If no where to go, too bored of shopping/movie/dinner
You can suggest to bring her to Do Activities/Musical/Concert/Zoo/Bird Park/Hort Park/Science Center/Discovery Center to spend the day. Then finish off with a nice dinner. It’s best to surprise her where you gonna bring her. Remember to bring water for her to drink in case she feels thirsty. Bring wet tissue/dry tissues (2ply/3ply/4ply).

vi. Compliment her when you meet her
Tell her that the dress/blouse/skirt/makeup is very nice today. She looks very pretty. Can say whatever color she wears suits her and u like it. Compliment sincerely. She will feel very happy

vii. Taxi
Open the taxi door for her, let her get in first, then you alight from the other side (if convenient). If she is wearing skirt, not nice to shift to the left for you. So better to tell her to sit and dun move while u open the next door and board the taxi from left. Of cos to pay for the taxi

2) During non-dating times, show that you think about her
a. Things you can do
i. SMS her everyday, every period (morning, lunch, dinner)
ii. Call her to chat on the phone (you can understand more about her likes and dislikes)
iii. Drop her hints that u do like her. This one is after you kind of know that you like her and she likes you. Send her sms like you want to meet her again, you missed the moments u have with her, etc

3) Asking her to be your gf
a. Suggestions:
i. You can choose a good date so that you can remember
ii. You can choose a nice spot so that you can have a special moment there
iii. You should choose night time so that no one can see you and it’s not so hot. Not so sweaty or frustrated
iv. You should try to hold her hand first. If she dun resist, then you are very confident le
v. Maybe mark down those dates that you do special things, make her feel that you are very thoughtful.

4) After winning her heart, you can stop/reduce doing all the points I’ve mentioned in 1-3.

HAHA good luck and hope you can win the heart of your gal with my sure win tactics. I think if I’m a man, the gals will all die under my arms. hahaaa
Member rating
UsefulnessN/A
ReadabilityN/A
InformativeN/A
OverallN/A
0 users rated N/A% average

Article Tools
Share on facebookShare on Facebook
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Sponsors

Old 12-11-2009, 02:13 PM   #1 (permalink)
New SGClubber
GreYcolor is on a distinguished road

Credits: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Tips From Dating Guru

number 3 doesnt seem useful.

Add to GreYcolor's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 02:36 PM   #2 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
Swordsman will become famous soon enoughSwordsman will become famous soon enough

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

from my female boss's pov. i never in a date before so i post her tips here and see whether its useful or not.

Last edited by Swordsman; 12-11-2009 at 02:36 PM.
Swordsman is offline   Add to Swordsman's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 10:18 PM   #3 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
lovewendy will become famous soon enoughlovewendy will become famous soon enoughlovewendy will become famous soon enough

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts

Oh TS is a girl? haha.

Old 17-11-2009, 11:22 PM   #4 (permalink)
Addicted SGClubber
mystery88 has a spectacular aura aboutmystery88 has a spectacular aura aboutmystery88 has a spectacular aura aboutmystery88 has a spectacular aura about

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

BINGO!! Excellent, Perfect, Fantastic!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0.
mystery88 is offline   Add to mystery88's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2009, 11:28 PM   #5 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
sky99 is a glorious beacon of lightsky99 is a glorious beacon of lightsky99 is a glorious beacon of lightsky99 is a glorious beacon of lightsky99 is a glorious beacon of lightsky99 is a glorious beacon of lightsky99 is a glorious beacon of light

Credits: 24
Liked 8 Times in 6 Posts

Haha~

This can be useful

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0.

[Official]SGC Left 4 Dead 2 Thread ->

sky99 is offline   Add to sky99's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2009, 11:37 PM   #6 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
kirinz is a jewel in the roughkirinz is a jewel in the roughkirinz is a jewel in the roughkirinz is a jewel in the roughkirinz is a jewel in the roughkirinz is a jewel in the rough

Credits: 124
Liked 33 Times in 27 Posts

nice one, now all the guys can finally go into action

Old 17-11-2009, 11:41 PM   #7 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
mizuki_chin will become famous soon enoughmizuki_chin will become famous soon enoughmizuki_chin will become famous soon enough

ii. Shopping
Ask her which shopping centers does she like to visit and bring her there to see her fave things.
After shopping a few times, you will have some idea n know what she likes. Then when you meet her the next time, buy a small present of her liking to surprise her. If still doesn’t know what she likes, buy a small flower – rose/tulip/lilies or necklace/earrings

LOL...i don take in this...this is totally out dated...at least get something special for replacement
=.=l

You can suggest to bring her to Do Activities/Musical/Concert/Zoo/Bird Park/Hort Park/Science Center/Discovery Center to spend the day. Then finish off with a nice dinner. It’s best to surprise her where you gonna bring her. Remember to bring water for her to drink in case she feels thirsty. Bring wet tissue/dry tissues (2ply/3ply/4ply).

i feel like you are in your 30s or 40s..=.=ll...

mizuki_chin is offline   Add to mizuki_chin's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2009, 10:51 AM   #8 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
Swordsman will become famous soon enoughSwordsman will become famous soon enough

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizuki_chin View Post
ii. Shopping

LOL...i don take in this...this is totally out dated...at least get something special for replacement
=.=l

i feel like you are in your 30s or 40s..=.=ll...
i need to say this again all these tips not from me, are from my female boss !! lol and im in mids 20s and she should be late 20s or early 30s/

Swordsman added 0 Minutes and 55 Seconds later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovewendy View Post
Oh TS is a girl? haha.
im a guy... tips are from a lady.. i just post here what she sent to me via email.

Last edited by Swordsman; 30-11-2009 at 10:52 AM. Reason: Post Bumping
Swordsman is offline   Add to Swordsman's Reputation Reply With Quote
Comment