The Truth About Djinn / Jinn / Genies - Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Sitemap Contact Us FAQ Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Home Photos Member List Register Mark Forums Read  
Go Back Home > Personal Interests > Miscellaneous Interests > Supernatural Zone » The Truth About Djinn / Jinn / Genies

Why aren't you a member of SGClub.com yet??

» Join 130,000+ other members in chatting.
» Make lots of new friends here.
» Keep up-to-date with current events.
» Participate in Club outings.
» Download lots of Free Stuff!

Registration just takes 2mins and is absolutely free so join our community today!

I Want to Choose my Own Personal Nickname Now!


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13th May 2010, 09:32 PM   #1 (permalink)
Addicted SGClubber
autumnorange is on a distinguished road

 
autumnorange's Avatar
 
Posts: 655
Join Date: Jul 2007
Likes: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Gender:

The Truth About Djinn / Jinn / Genies

There has been alot of misinformation here about djinn, and I believe that it is time to clear the air before more people get the wrong information and act accordingly believing that the information is true.

Firstly, What are Djinn?
Djinn, jinn and genies all mean the same thing. They are spirits born of fire and are NOT white-lighted spirits. All djinn range from duality-based to dark spirits. Duality-based means that they have the capability to do both bad and good, or use darker means to get their way. Humans are considered duality-based too, as we have the choice to do good or bad. There are many different types of Djinn, but the most common one is the Arabic/Islamic djinn.

What can Djinn do?
Different types of djinn have different abilities. but the one ability they all share is the capability to grant wishes. Some can help you with improving psychic abilities, protection, luck, money etc and some. like King Djinns would have all-encompassing power. However, djinn must be treated with respect at all times and not merely as a wish-granting slave. To do so would incur the wrath of the djinn and backfire on you.

So does it mean all my wishes will come true?
Whether your wishes come true or not, depends on your own will as well as destiny. If the wish you want to come true does not impact your destiny, it is most likely that your djinn can make it come true. However, if you laze around just waiting for a wish to happen, then it's not going to come true. Also, djinn do not override your free will. If you honestly believe you have bad luck, are poor, sick, or whatever then that is what you attract into your life. Djinn cannot turn your life around if you are against it. Only you can change your state of mind.

Wording wishes is very important with some djinn. The important thing to remember is to state exactly what you want no more, no less, with no room for misinterpretation. Remember, these are duality-based to dark entities and if you do not specifically state what you are hoping for, they have the ability to twist your words if they so wish. To give a illustrative example: Let's say you ask your djinn to grant you 1 million dollars by tomorrow night. If you are dealing with a truly dark djinn, it can cause your parents to die, with the insurance payout of 1 million dollars. Wish granted, but was it what you wanted?

How do Djinn manifest?
Djinn, like other spirits are by nature invisible. They do have a true form, which appears unpleasant and even grotesque to most people. Their most common form of manifestations are smoke, human and animal. They can change their appearance at will.
It is an illusion. It takes an enormous amount of energy for them to manifest, which is why rarely will anyone see a full manifestation of the djinn.

Why will Djinn help humans?
They will do this for many different reasons. Mostly because helping us helps their world, as we are interconnected with all realms. Some come to achieve a status within their own societies. The more wishes you grant the higher your status, like our jobs.

Can I have a sexual relationship with my djinn?
The most common answer is NO. Djinn are higher entities and rarely engage in any form of sexual relationship with humans. Djinn usually have a master-servant relationship with humans, or for more powerful djinn, a teacher-student relationship. One can be friends with the djinn, but that is after you have earned their respect and paid due respect to them.There may be the rare, occasional djinn who is different as they all have different personalities but for the most part, NO intimate relationships. If you are looking for spiritual sexual relationships, you are better off with an incubus/succubus.

Having provided much information, I am NOT advocating any one to purchase djinn. You must be a believer and I must emphasize again - djinn must be treated with respect, or be ready to face the consequences.

Sponsors:
__________________
http://ornateoriental.blogspot.com
Selling metaphysical gemstone products - Pendulums, Wands and more

Last edited by autumnorange; 13th May 2010 at 10:32 PM.
autumnorange is offline  
Add to autumnorange's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 13th May 2010, 09:36 PM   #2 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
Weztimonial is just really niceWeztimonial is just really nice

 
Weztimonial's Avatar
 
Posts: 10,284
Join Date: Apr 2009
Likes: 59
Liked 81 Times in 69 Posts
Gender:

Re: The Truth About Djinn / Jinn / Genies

oh thanks for sharing

__________________

Flickr
+1 REP if you think my post is AWESOME!
Weztimonial is offline   Add to Weztimonial's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 13th May 2010, 10:10 PM   #3 (permalink)
Addicted SGClubber
sgwitch is an unknown quantity at this point

 
sgwitch's Avatar
 
Posts: 894
Join Date: Oct 2009
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Gender:

Re: The Truth About Djinn / Jinn / Genies

I think not 100% correct.

sgwitch is offline   Add to sgwitch's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 13th May 2010, 10:15 PM   #4 (permalink)
Addicted SGClubber
autumnorange is on a distinguished road

 
autumnorange's Avatar
 
Posts: 655
Join Date: Jul 2007
Likes: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Gender:

Re: The Truth About Djinn / Jinn / Genies

Originally Posted by sgwitch View Post
I think not 100% correct.
My intention of providing the information is to correct the misinformation put out by others on this forum, and I've strived to make this as accurate as possible. Do you care to point out exactly which parts you "think not 100% correct", and provide what you think is right? I can elaborate and it will be a good learning experience for everybody.

__________________
http://ornateoriental.blogspot.com
Selling metaphysical gemstone products - Pendulums, Wands and more
autumnorange is offline   Add to autumnorange's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 13th May 2010, 10:31 PM   #5 (permalink)
Addicted SGClubber
sgwitch is an unknown quantity at this point

 
sgwitch's Avatar
 
Posts: 894
Join Date: Oct 2009
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Gender:

Re: The Truth About Djinn / Jinn / Genies

do more research or summon 1 or 2 or 3 to know the truth ^^
this is what i can say.
i also know forum members will want me to "show" how to summon.
can.
want to learn how to,
there are different class of djinn.
normally classed as Five classes.
starting from SGD$1000 for the lowest class.
this is simple.
it is like know more about virus, learn how to creat new virus, then "Clear" the virus.
^^

sgwitch is offline   Add to sgwitch's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 13th May 2010, 11:28 PM   #6 (permalink)
Addicted SGClubber
autumnorange is on a distinguished road

 
autumnorange's Avatar
 
Posts: 655
Join Date: Jul 2007
Likes: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Gender:

Re: The Truth About Djinn / Jinn / Genies

Originally Posted by sgwitch View Post
do more research or summon 1 or 2 or 3 to know the truth ^^
this is what i can say.
i also know forum members will want me to "show" how to summon.
can.
want to learn how to,
there are different class of djinn.
normally classed as Five classes.
starting from SGD$1000 for the lowest class.
this is simple.
it is like know more about virus, learn how to creat new virus, then "Clear" the virus.
^^
Firstly, your answer does NOTHING to say that my information is not correct. If you truly have summoned djinn before, you should know their characteristics and be able to pinpoint any mistakes in my information. Furthermore, my intention of sharing this information is NOT to teach people how to summon djinn, but to learn more about what they truly are. So what does asking people to summon djinn have to do with this?

Also, you do NOT need to learn how to summon djinn to have one. There are many good practitioners out there who bind djinn for others. As for classes of djinn, I am not sure what exactly you are referring to. Their type, their level of power? I can assure you there are more than 5 types of djinn or 5 power levels.

For the $1,000. is that your cost of charging others to learn binding? I can only say that I would not trust someone who cannot accurately describe djinn and their abilities with even $100. And learning how to bind spirits requires more than just money, but also personal abilities. If you truly are into the occult, you should know better than merely putting a price to a class.

__________________
http://ornateoriental.blogspot.com
Selling metaphysical gemstone products - Pendulums, Wands and more

Last edited by autumnorange; 13th May 2010 at 11:34 PM.
autumnorange is offline   Add to autumnorange's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 14th May 2010, 11:45 AM   #7 (permalink)
Addicted SGClubber
sgwitch is an unknown quantity at this point

 
sgwitch's Avatar
 
Posts: 894
Join Date: Oct 2009
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Gender:

Re: The Truth About Djinn / Jinn / Genies

I also wouldn't trust anyone who cannot Summon and Bind spirits hahaha
No point for me to continue with the topic with u.
why i charge so high is becoz i don't teach at all.
i never know what is the intention of the learner.
i don't trust.
99.995% who need like u, will buy or u say it is call collection. hahahahahahahaha
and before a whoever Bind the jinn, the person must summon lah.

ahahhahahaahahhahahhahahaahhaahhah
So funny U

sgwitch is offline   Add to sgwitch's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 14th May 2010, 12:55 PM   #8 (permalink)
Addicted SGClubber
samltk1977 is on a distinguished road

 
samltk1977's Avatar
 
Posts: 798
Join Date: Jun 2008
Likes: 3
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Gender:

Re: The Truth About Djinn / Jinn / Genies

Nice post TS.

SGWitch ah cut people some slack, this is quite an informative thread leh... sometimes when I see your post I also dun understand Ur meanings. But this one is nice for a layman like me leh

__________________
Psycho Raw Hammer, Venom, Nasty , Jigsaw Corner, Plague, Backlash Have Hammer, will travel
samltk1977 is offline   Add to samltk1977's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 14th May 2010, 12:57 PM   #9 (permalink)
Addicted SGClubber
sgwitch is an unknown quantity at this point

 
sgwitch's Avatar
 
Posts: 894
Join Date: Oct 2009
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Gender:

Re: The Truth About Djinn / Jinn / Genies

Originally Posted by samltk1977 View Post
Nice post TS.

SGWitch ah cut people some slack, this is quite an informative thread leh... sometimes when I see your post I also dun understand Ur meanings. But this one is nice for a layman like me leh
yeah layman yeah

sgwitch is offline   Add to sgwitch's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 14th May 2010, 01:39 PM   #10 (permalink)
Addicted SGClubber
autumnorange is on a distinguished road

 
autumnorange's Avatar
 
Posts: 655
Join Date: Jul 2007
Likes: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Gender:

Re: The Truth About Djinn / Jinn / Genies

Originally Posted by sgwitch View Post
I also wouldn't trust anyone who cannot Summon and Bind spirits hahaha
No point for me to continue with the topic with u.
why i charge so high is becoz i don't teach at all.
i never know what is the intention of the learner.
i don't trust.
99.995% who need like u, will buy or u say it is call collection. hahahahahahahaha
and before a whoever Bind the jinn, the person must summon lah.

ahahhahahaahahhahahhahahaahhaahhah
So funny U
I seriously don't understand what you're trying to say, other than the first sentence. No doubt that I do not summon or bind spirits, however, I am a collector and i LEARN about these spirits as I interact with them and look into their history. All the information provided in the first post do NOT originate from me, but from other reputed metaphysical sellers who have YEARS of experience conjuring and binding spirits. What I did was merely to extract the important points, summarize and put it here for those interested to learn.

I think that is a LOT better than your information. I have read your posts and what I can understand of them (barely, I must say) is not very specific. You just like to ask people to "learn more, research more or go summon", which I don't think makes sense. I am putting out information for them to LEARN NOW, and not everyone will be able to learn the art of conjuring. There is also nothing wrong with purchasing spirits from conjurers/practitioners. After all, when the djinn is with you you learn more about them too, do you not?

autumnorange added 136 Minutes and 17 Seconds later...

Originally Posted by sgwitch View Post
I think not 100% correct.
Until now, you still have not addressed what exactly is wrong or provided any information to correct me. I find this highly suspicious and wonder how much, exactly, you know about djinn.

__________________
http://ornateoriental.blogspot.com
Selling metaphysical gemstone products - Pendulums, Wands and more

Last edited by autumnorange; 14th May 2010 at 03:56 PM. Reason: Post Bumping
autumnorange is offline   Add to autumnorange's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 14th May 2010, 04:59 PM   #11 (permalink)
Addicted SGClubber
sgwitch is an unknown quantity at this point

 
sgwitch's Avatar
 
Posts: 894
Join Date: Oct 2009
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Gender:

Re: The Truth About Djinn / Jinn / Genies

as i say,
no point talking to aunty like u
i thank u.

sgwitch is offline   Add to sgwitch's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 14th May 2010, 07:15 PM   #12 (permalink)
Addicted SGClubber
autumnorange is on a distinguished road

 
autumnorange's Avatar
 
Posts: 655
Join Date: Jul 2007
Likes: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Gender:

Re: The Truth About Djinn / Jinn / Genies

Hah. More like you are unable to really answer me. Thanks for showing me that, truly.

__________________
http://ornateoriental.blogspot.com
Selling metaphysical gemstone products - Pendulums, Wands and more
autumnorange is offline   Add to autumnorange's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 14th May 2010, 09:21 PM   #13 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber
adamteo is on a distinguished road

 
adamteo's Avatar
 
Posts: 75
Join Date: Nov 2007
Likes: 2
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Gender:

Re: The Truth About Djinn / Jinn / Genies

Originally Posted by autumnorange View Post
Hah. More like you are unable to really answer me. Thanks for showing me that, truly.
at least i can understand your english better...

__________________
http://www.hellgates.com
adamteo is offline   Add to adamteo's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 14th May 2010, 10:54 PM   #14 (permalink)
Addicted SGClubber
warlockSG is on a distinguished road

 
Posts: 455
Join Date: Jul 2009
Likes: 15
Liked 7 Times in 6 Posts
Gender:

Re: The Truth About Djinn / Jinn / Genies

Originally Posted by adamteo View Post
at least i can understand your english better...
i second you, bro
lol

warlockSG added 3 Minutes and 34 Seconds later...

Originally Posted by autumnorange View Post
There has been alot of misinformation here about djinn, and I believe that it is time to clear the air before more people get the wrong information and act accordingly believing that the information is true.

Firstly, What are Djinn?
Djinn, jinn and genies all mean the same thing. They are spirits born of fire and are NOT white-lighted spirits. All djinn range from duality-based to dark spirits. Duality-based means that they have the capability to do both bad and good, or use darker means to get their way. Humans are considered duality-based too, as we have the choice to do good or bad. There are many different types of Djinn, but the most common one is the Arabic/Islamic djinn.

What can Djinn do?
Different types of djinn have different abilities. but the one ability they all share is the capability to grant wishes. Some can help you with improving psychic abilities, protection, luck, money etc and some. like King Djinns would have all-encompassing power. However, djinn must be treated with respect at all times and not merely as a wish-granting slave. To do so would incur the wrath of the djinn and backfire on you.

So does it mean all my wishes will come true?
Whether your wishes come true or not, depends on your own will as well as destiny. If the wish you want to come true does not impact your destiny, it is most likely that your djinn can make it come true. However, if you laze around just waiting for a wish to happen, then it's not going to come true. Also, djinn do not override your free will. If you honestly believe you have bad luck, are poor, sick, or whatever then that is what you attract into your life. Djinn cannot turn your life around if you are against it. Only you can change your state of mind.

Wording wishes is very important with some djinn. The important thing to remember is to state exactly what you want no more, no less, with no room for misinterpretation. Remember, these are duality-based to dark entities and if you do not specifically state what you are hoping for, they have the ability to twist your words if they so wish. To give a illustrative example: Let's say you ask your djinn to grant you 1 million dollars by tomorrow night. If you are dealing with a truly dark djinn, it can cause your parents to die, with the insurance payout of 1 million dollars. Wish granted, but was it what you wanted?

How do Djinn manifest?
Djinn, like other spirits are by nature invisible. They do have a true form, which appears unpleasant and even grotesque to most people. Their most common form of manifestations are smoke, human and animal. They can change their appearance at will.
It is an illusion. It takes an enormous amount of energy for them to manifest, which is why rarely will anyone see a full manifestation of the djinn.

Why will Djinn help humans?
They will do this for many different reasons. Mostly because helping us helps their world, as we are interconnected with all realms. Some come to achieve a status within their own societies. The more wishes you grant the higher your status, like our jobs.

Can I have a sexual relationship with my djinn?
The most common answer is NO. Djinn are higher entities and rarely engage in any form of sexual relationship with humans. Djinn usually have a master-servant relationship with humans, or for more powerful djinn, a teacher-student relationship. One can be friends with the djinn, but that is after you have earned their respect and paid due respect to them.There may be the rare, occasional djinn who is different as they all have different personalities but for the most part, NO intimate relationships. If you are looking for spiritual sexual relationships, you are better off with an incubus/succubus.

Having provided much information, I am NOT advocating any one to purchase djinn. You must be a believer and I must emphasize again - djinn must be treated with respect, or be ready to face the consequences.
Bro, you forgot to mention alot of fake sellers out there ...


Last edited by warlockSG; 14th May 2010 at 10:58 PM. Reason: Post Bumping
warlockSG is offline   Add to warlockSG's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 14th May 2010, 11:31 PM   #15 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber
bakeneko is on a distinguished road

 
Posts: 193
Join Date: Jun 2009
Likes: 8
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Gender:

Re: The Truth About Djinn / Jinn / Genies

Originally Posted by warlockSG View Post
Bro, you forgot to mention alot of fake sellers out there ...
It is a sis
But right...too many fakes in this commercialized web...besides all the hype does not help it.

bakeneko is offline   Add to bakeneko's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 15th May 2010, 12:12 AM   #16 (permalink)
Addicted SGClubber
autumnorange is on a distinguished road

 
autumnorange's Avatar
 
Posts: 655
Join Date: Jul 2007
Likes: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Gender:

Re: The Truth About Djinn / Jinn / Genies

Originally Posted by warlockSG View Post
i second you, bro
lol

warlockSG added 3 Minutes and 34 Seconds later...



Bro, you forgot to mention alot of fake sellers out there ...
Yeah, I'm a sis here

I purposely left out that information as my intention is not to ask people to buy djinn. But since you mentioned it, I might as well add on. There are many sellers on eBay and other e-commerce sites who sell djinn and other spirits. But buyer beware, many of them are jumping onto the bandwagon and they could very well be selling you empty vessels for all you know. There are also sellers with "half-baked" knowledge and are not sure what they are doing, and sell you a different, or evil, harmful spirit from what was advertised.

autumnorange added 1 Minutes and 17 Seconds later...

Originally Posted by bakeneko View Post
It is a sis
But right...too many fakes in this commercialized web...besides all the hype does not help it.
Thanks for adding on. Yes, I'm worried about all the hype and that people may just go ahead without knowing what they are actually getting into, especially with djinn. So I hope posting the information here helps.

__________________
http://ornateoriental.blogspot.com
Selling metaphysical gemstone products - Pendulums, Wands and more

Last edited by autumnorange; 15th May 2010 at 12:14 AM. Reason: Post Bumping
autumnorange is offline   Add to autumnorange's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 15th May 2010, 12:23 AM   #17 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
iNFINITY HiGH will become famous soon enough

 
iNFINITY HiGH's Avatar
 
Posts: 4,637
Join Date: Nov 2008
Likes: 1
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Gender:

Re: The Truth About Djinn / Jinn / Genies

Originally Posted by autumnorange View Post
Yeah, I'm a sis here

Thanks for adding on. Yes, I'm worried about all the hype and that people may just go ahead without knowing what they are actually getting into, especially with djinn. So I hope posting the information here helps.
Hype? Since when is there hype :x never realised or knew
And thanks for putting the information in such layman terms

__________________

o(≧∇≦o) +Rep if this post helped you out/it is simply awesome \(●~▽~●)У
iNFINITY HiGH is offline   Add to iNFINITY HiGH's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 15th May 2010, 09:50 AM   #18 (permalink)
Addicted SGClubber
autumnorange is on a distinguished road

 
autumnorange's Avatar
 
Posts: 655
Join Date: Jul 2007
Likes: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Gender:

Re: The Truth About Djinn / Jinn / Genies

Originally Posted by iNFINITY HiGH View Post
Hype? Since when is there hype :x never realised or knew
And thanks for putting the information in such layman terms
You are welcome. The "hype" was actually awhile back and has since died down, but as with all forum threads, they are still left on the forum for people to peruse and I don't want others to go into anything based on misleading info.

__________________
http://ornateoriental.blogspot.com
Selling metaphysical gemstone products - Pendulums, Wands and more
autumnorange is offline   Add to autumnorange's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 15th May 2010, 09:47 PM   #19 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber
HolySmite is on a distinguished road

 
HolySmite's Avatar
 
Posts: 209
Join Date: Mar 2010
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Gender:

Re: The Truth About Djinn / Jinn / Genies

autumnorange's posts is so much coherent than sgwitch's. I saw this and the other thread on djinns. sgwitch's reasoning is uncomprehensibile and dodgy as usual. Thumbs up for autumnorange.

HolySmite is offline   Add to HolySmite's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 15th May 2010, 11:56 PM   #20 (permalink)
Addicted SGClubber
autumnorange is on a distinguished road

 
autumnorange's Avatar
 
Posts: 655
Join Date: Jul 2007
Likes: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Gender:

Re: The Truth About Djinn / Jinn / Genies

Originally Posted by HolySmite View Post
autumnorange's posts is so much coherent than sgwitch's. I saw this and the other thread on djinns. sgwitch's reasoning is uncomprehensibile and dodgy as usual. Thumbs up for autumnorange.
Thanks for the support

__________________
http://ornateoriental.blogspot.com
Selling metaphysical gemstone products - Pendulums, Wands and more
autumnorange is offline   Add to autumnorange's Reputation Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
djinn, haunted, spirits

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Help: Before You Buy A Jinn/ Djinn/ Genie sgwitch Supernatural Zone 72 10th June 2010 04:11 PM
Don't believe in Genies Rinako SGClub Cafe 5 16th December 2008 01:18 PM
Nothing But The Truth xRebornZ SGClub Cafe 46 9th August 2008 12:12 PM
The whole truth JayDee SGClub Cafe 4 26th November 2007 01:30 AM

» Sponsors
Watch Free Movies Online
Celebrity Gossip
Food Delivery

» Facebook Fans
» What's Going On?
Title, Username, & Date
Post anything random on this thread.
Fire at Bukit Batok flat: 1 victim in critical condition, 2 others taken to hospital
Man jailed 2 weeks for hitting elderly man and injuring woman with e-scooter on...
Inspirational Songs
Warning : Blacklist buyer/adopter Alert
Simple basic video guide tomassaging your cat
Jail for e-scooter rider who struck one pedestrian on footbridge, then hit another as he...
666 dengue cases recorded last week, a 3.5-year high
Planet Earth
Singapore is now the LEAST democratic country in the WHOLE of Southeast Asia:
Increased GST needed to support rising expenditures
Aoki Hagane no Arpeggio: Ars Nova
Windows 10 - Modern Setup Host Has Stopped - Help Needed
More than 75 per cent of Singaporeans support Hong Kong protests: Survey
Stamford Catering's food hygiene grade cut to 'C' after 52 people fall ill
Several Myanmar nationals arrested for supporting armed violence, will be deported: MHA
Ler Teck Siang allegedly advertised drug injection services on Grindr with profile name...
2 batches of Crottin De Pays goat cheese recalled: Singapore Food Agency
A2 App Performance microSD Review
Singapore bans bottled water from Malaysia's Malee Mineral Water after bacteria found
Featured Photos
by marisoljames322
· · ·
Member Galleries
20359 photos
13619 comments
by marisoljames322
· · ·
Member Galleries
20359 photos
13619 comments
by pdsubbu
· · ·
Member Galleries
20359 photos
13619 comments
by Vikas Dhar
· · ·
Photography
35 photos
36 comments
by aaudreygan
· · ·
Guy Photos
1581 photos
946 comments
by aaudreygan
· · ·
Girl Photos
4352 photos
26597 comments
by a8paris
· · ·
Guy Photos
1581 photos
946 comments
by a8paris
· · ·
Guy Photos
1581 photos
946 comments
by aaricia
· · ·
Girl Photos
4352 photos
26597 comments
by aaricia
· · ·
Girl Photos
4352 photos
26597 comments

 

All times are GMT +8. The time now is 08:28 AM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright© 2004-2013 SGClub.com. All rights reserved.