The Truth About Djinn / Jinn / Genies - Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Sitemap Contact Us FAQ Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Home Photos Member List Register Mark Forums Read  
Go Back Home > Personal Interests > Miscellaneous Interests > Supernatural Zone » The Truth About Djinn / Jinn / Genies

Why aren't you a member of SGClub.com yet??

» Join 130,000+ other members in chatting.
» Make lots of new friends here.
» Keep up-to-date with current events.
» Participate in Club outings.
» Download lots of Free Stuff!

Registration just takes 2mins and is absolutely free so join our community today!

I Want to Choose my Own Personal Nickname Now!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13th May 2010, 09:32 PM   #1 (permalink)
Addicted SGClubber
autumnorange is on a distinguished road

The Truth About Djinn / Jinn / Genies

There has been alot of misinformation here about djinn, and I believe that it is time to clear the air before more people get the wrong information and act accordingly believing that the information is true.

Firstly, What are Djinn?
Djinn, jinn and genies all mean the same thing. They are spirits born of fire and are NOT white-lighted spirits. All djinn range from duality-based to dark spirits. Duality-based means that they have the capability to do both bad and good, or use darker means to get their way. Humans are considered duality-based too, as we have the choice to do good or bad. There are many different types of Djinn, but the most common one is the Arabic/Islamic djinn.

What can Djinn do?
Different types of djinn have different abilities. but the one ability they all share is the capability to grant wishes. Some can help you with improving psychic abilities, protection, luck, money etc and some. like King Djinns would have all-encompassing power. However, djinn must be treated with respect at all times and not merely as a wish-granting slave. To do so would incur the wrath of the djinn and backfire on you.

So does it mean all my wishes will come true?
Whether your wishes come true or not, depends on your own will as well as destiny. If the wish you want to come true does not impact your destiny, it is most likely that your djinn can make it come true. However, if you laze around just waiting for a wish to happen, then it's not going to come true. Also, djinn do not override your free will. If you honestly believe you have bad luck, are poor, sick, or whatever then that is what you attract into your life. Djinn cannot turn your life around if you are against it. Only you can change your state of mind.

Wording wishes is very important with some djinn. The important thing to remember is to state exactly what you want no more, no less, with no room for misinterpretation. Remember, these are duality-based to dark entities and if you do not specifically state what you are hoping for, they have the ability to twist your words if they so wish. To give a illustrative example: Let's say you ask your djinn to grant you 1 million dollars by tomorrow night. If you are dealing with a truly dark djinn, it can cause your parents to die, with the insurance payout of 1 million dollars. Wish granted, but was it what you wanted?

How do Djinn manifest?
Djinn, like other spirits are by nature invisible. They do have a true form, which appears unpleasant and even grotesque to most people. Their most common form of manifestations are smoke, human and animal. They can change their appearance at will.
It is an illusion. It takes an enormous amount of energy for them to manifest, which is why rarely will anyone see a full manifestation of the djinn.

Why will Djinn help humans?
They will do this for many different reasons. Mostly because helping us helps their world, as we are interconnected with all realms. Some come to achieve a status within their own societies. The more wishes you grant the higher your status, like our jobs.

Can I have a sexual relationship with my djinn?
The most common answer is NO. Djinn are higher entities and rarely engage in any form of sexual relationship with humans. Djinn usually have a master-servant relationship with humans, or for more powerful djinn, a teacher-student relationship. One can be friends with the djinn, but that is after you have earned their respect and paid due respect to them.There may be the rare, occasional djinn who is different as they all have different personalities but for the most part, NO intimate relationships. If you are looking for spiritual sexual relationships, you are better off with an incubus/succubus.

Having provided much information, I am NOT advocating any one to purchase djinn. You must be a believer and I must emphasize again - djinn must be treated with respect, or be ready to face the consequences.

Sponsors:

Last edited by autumnorange; 13th May 2010 at 10:32 PM.
Add to autumnorange's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 13th May 2010, 09:36 PM   #2 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
Weztimonial is just really niceWeztimonial is just really nice

Liked 81 Times in 69 Posts
Re: The Truth About Djinn / Jinn / Genies

oh thanks for sharing

Flickr
+1 REP if you think my post is AWESOME!
Weztimonial is offline   Add to Weztimonial's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 13th May 2010, 10:10 PM   #3 (permalink)
Addicted SGClubber
sgwitch is an unknown quantity at this point

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I think not 100% correct.

sgwitch is offline   Add to sgwitch's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 13th May 2010, 10:15 PM   #4 (permalink)
Addicted SGClubber

Originally Posted by sgwitch View Post
My intention of providing the information is to correct the misinformation put out by others on this forum, and I've strived to make this as accurate as possible. Do you care to point out exactly which parts you "think not 100% correct", and provide what you think is right? I can elaborate and it will be a good learning experience for everybody.

Old 13th May 2010, 10:31 PM   #5 (permalink)
Addicted SGClubber

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

do more research or summon 1 or 2 or 3 to know the truth ^^
this is what i can say.
i also know forum members will want me to "show" how to summon.
can.
want to learn how to,
there are different class of djinn.
normally classed as Five classes.
starting from SGD$1000 for the lowest class.
this is simple.
it is like know more about virus, learn how to creat new virus, then "Clear" the virus.
^^

Old 13th May 2010, 11:28 PM   #6 (permalink)
Addicted SGClubber

do more research or summon 1 or 2 or 3 to know the truth ^^
this is what i can say.
i also know forum members will want me to "show" how to summon.
can.
want to learn how to,
there are different class of djinn.
normally classed as Five classes.
starting from SGD$1000 for the lowest class.
this is simple.
it is like know more about virus, learn how to creat new virus, then "Clear" the virus.
^^
Firstly, your answer does NOTHING to say that my information is not correct. If you truly have summoned djinn before, you should know their characteristics and be able to pinpoint any mistakes in my information. Furthermore, my intention of sharing this information is NOT to teach people how to summon djinn, but to learn more about what they truly are. So what does asking people to summon djinn have to do with this?

Also, you do NOT need to learn how to summon djinn to have one. There are many good practitioners out there who bind djinn for others. As for classes of djinn, I am not sure what exactly you are referring to. Their type, their level of power? I can assure you there are more than 5 types of djinn or 5 power levels.

For the $1,000. is that your cost of charging others to learn binding? I can only say that I would not trust someone who cannot accurately describe djinn and their abilities with even $100. And learning how to bind spirits requires more than just money, but also personal abilities. If you truly are into the occult, you should know better than merely putting a price to a class.

Last edited by autumnorange; 13th May 2010 at 11:34 PM.
autumnorange is offline   Add to autumnorange's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 14th May 2010, 11:45 AM   #7 (permalink)
Addicted SGClubber

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I also wouldn't trust anyone who cannot Summon and Bind spirits hahaha
No point for me to continue with the topic with u.
why i charge so high is becoz i don't teach at all.
i never know what is the intention of the learner.
i don't trust.
99.995% who need like u, will buy or u say it is call collection. hahahahahahahaha
and before a whoever Bind the jinn, the person must summon lah.

ahahhahahaahahhahahhahahaahhaahhah
So funny U

Old 14th May 2010, 12:55 PM   #8 (permalink)
Addicted SGClubber
samltk1977 is on a distinguished road

Nice post TS.

SGWitch ah cut people some slack, this is quite an informative thread leh... sometimes when I see your post I also dun understand Ur meanings. But this one is nice for a layman like me leh

Old 14th May 2010, 12:57 PM   #9 (permalink)
Addicted SGClubber

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Originally Posted by samltk1977 View Post
Nice post TS.

SGWitch ah cut people some slack, this is quite an informative thread leh... sometimes when I see your post I also dun understand Ur meanings. But this one is nice for a layman like me leh
yeah layman yeah

Old 14th May 2010, 01:39 PM   #10 (permalink)
Addicted SGClubber

I also wouldn't trust anyone who cannot Summon and Bind spirits hahaha
No point for me to continue with the topic with u.
why i charge so high is becoz i don't teach at all.
i never know what is the intention of the learner.
i don't trust.
99.995% who need like u, will buy or u say it is call collection. hahahahahahahaha
and before a whoever Bind the jinn, the person must summon lah.

ahahhahahaahahhahahhahahaahhaahhah
So funny U
I seriously don't understand what you're trying to say, other than the first sentence. No doubt that I do not summon or bind spirits, however, I am a collector and i LEARN about these spirits as I interact with them and look into their history. All the information provided in the first post do NOT originate from me, but from other reputed metaphysical sellers who have YEARS of experience conjuring and binding spirits. What I did was merely to extract the important points, summarize and put it here for those interested to learn.

I think that is a LOT better than your information. I have read your posts and what I can understand of them (barely, I must say) is not very specific. You just like to ask people to "learn more, research more or go summon", which I don't think makes sense. I am putting out information for them to LEARN NOW, and not everyone will be able to learn the art of conjuring. There is also nothing wrong with purchasing spirits from conjurers/practitioners. After all, when the djinn is with you you learn more about them too, do you not?

autumnorange added 136 Minutes and 17 Seconds later...

Until now, you still have not addressed what exactly is wrong or provided any information to correct me. I find this highly suspicious and wonder how much, exactly, you know about djinn.

Last edited by autumnorange; 14th May 2010 at 03:56 PM. Reason: Post Bumping
Old 14th May 2010, 04:59 PM   #11 (permalink)
Addicted SGClubber

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

as i say,
no point talking to aunty like u
i thank u.

Old 14th May 2010, 07:15 PM   #12 (permalink)
Addicted SGClubber

Hah. More like you are unable to really answer me. Thanks for showing me that, truly.

Old 14th May 2010, 09:21 PM   #13 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber
adamteo is on a distinguished road

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts

Originally Posted by autumnorange View Post
Hah. More like you are unable to really answer me. Thanks for showing me that, truly.
at least i can understand your english better...

Old 14th May 2010, 10:54 PM   #14 (permalink)
Addicted SGClubber
warlockSG is on a distinguished road

Liked 7 Times in 6 Posts

Originally Posted by adamteo View Post
at least i can understand your english better...
i second you, bro
lol

warlockSG added 3 Minutes and 34 Seconds later...

There has been alot of misinformation here about djinn, and I believe that it is time to clear the air before more people get the wrong information and act accordingly believing that the information is true.

Firstly, What are Djinn?
Djinn, jinn and genies all mean the same thing. They are spirits born of fire and are NOT white-lighted spirits. All djinn range from duality-based to dark spirits. Duality-based means that they have the capability to do both bad and good, or use darker means to get their way. Humans are considered duality-based too, as we have the choice to do good or bad. There are many different types of Djinn, but the most common one is the Arabic/Islamic djinn.

What can Djinn do?
Different types of djinn have different abilities. but the one ability they all share is the capability to grant wishes. Some can help you with improving psychic abilities, protection, luck, money etc and some. like King Djinns would have all-encompassing power. However, djinn must be treated with respect at all times and not merely as a wish-granting slave. To do so would incur the wrath of the djinn and backfire on you.

So does it mean all my wishes will come true?
Whether your wishes come true or not, depends on your own will as well as destiny. If the wish you want to come true does not impact your destiny, it is most likely that your djinn can make it come true. However, if you laze around just waiting for a wish to happen, then it's not going to come true. Also, djinn do not override your free will. If you honestly believe you have bad luck, are poor, sick, or whatever then that is what you attract into your life. Djinn cannot turn your life around if you are against it. Only you can change your state of mind.

Wording wishes is very important with some djinn. The important thing to remember is to state exactly what you want no more, no less, with no room for misinterpretation. Remember, these are duality-based to dark entities and if you do not specifically state what you are hoping for, they have the ability to twist your words if they so wish. To give a illustrative example: Let's say you ask your djinn to grant you 1 million dollars by tomorrow night. If you are dealing with a truly dark djinn, it can cause your parents to die, with the insurance payout of 1 million dollars. Wish granted, but was it what you wanted?

How do Djinn manifest?
Djinn, like other spirits are by nature invisible. They do have a true form, which appears unpleasant and even grotesque to most people. Their most common form of manifestations are smoke, human and animal. They can change their appearance at will.
It is an illusion. It takes an enormous amount of energy for them to manifest, which is why rarely will anyone see a full manifestation of the djinn.

Why will Djinn help humans?
They will do this for many different reasons. Mostly because helping us helps their world, as we are interconnected with all realms. Some come to achieve a status within their own societies. The more wishes you grant the higher your status, like our jobs.

Can I have a sexual relationship with my djinn?
The most common answer is NO. Djinn are higher entities and rarely engage in any form of sexual relationship with humans. Djinn usually have a master-servant relationship with humans, or for more powerful djinn, a teacher-student relationship. One can be friends with the djinn, but that is after you have earned their respect and paid due respect to them.There may be the rare, occasional djinn who is different as they all have different personalities but for the most part, NO intimate relationships. If you are looking for spiritual sexual relationships, you are better off with an incubus/succubus.

Having provided much information, I am NOT advocating any one to purchase djinn. You must be a believer and I must emphasize again - djinn must be treated with respect, or be ready to face the consequences.
Bro, you forgot to mention alot of fake sellers out there ...

Last edited by warlockSG; 14th May 2010 at 10:58 PM. Reason: Post Bumping
warlockSG is offline   Add to warlockSG's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 14th May 2010, 11:31 PM   #15 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber
bakeneko is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by warlockSG View Post
It is a sis
But right...too many fakes in this commercialized web...besides all the hype does not help it.

bakeneko is offline   Add to bakeneko's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 15th May 2010, 12:12 AM   #16 (permalink)
Addicted SGClubber

Originally Posted by warlockSG View Post
i second you, bro
lol

warlockSG added 3 Minutes and 34 Seconds later...

Yeah, I'm a sis here

I purposely left out that information as my intention is not to ask people to buy djinn. But since you mentioned it, I might as well add on. There are many sellers on eBay and other e-commerce sites who sell djinn and other spirits. But buyer beware, many of them are jumping onto the bandwagon and they could very well be selling you empty vessels for all you know. There are also sellers with "half-baked" knowledge and are not sure what they are doing, and sell you a different, or evil, harmful spirit from what was advertised.

autumnorange added 1 Minutes and 17 Seconds later...

Originally Posted by bakeneko View Post
It is a sis
But right...too many fakes in this commercialized web...besides all the hype does not help it.
Thanks for adding on. Yes, I'm worried about all the hype and that people may just go ahead without knowing what they are actually getting into, especially with djinn. So I hope posting the information here helps.

Last edited by autumnorange; 15th May 2010 at 12:14 AM. Reason: Post Bumping
Old 15th May 2010, 12:23 AM   #17 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
iNFINITY HiGH will become famous soon enough

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts

Yeah, I'm a sis here

Thanks for adding on. Yes, I'm worried about all the hype and that people may just go ahead without knowing what they are actually getting into, especially with djinn. So I hope posting the information here helps.
Hype? Since when is there hype :x never realised or knew
And thanks for putting the information in such layman terms

o(≧∇≦o) +Rep if this post helped you out/it is simply awesome \(●~▽~●)У
iNFINITY HiGH is offline   Add to iNFINITY HiGH's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 15th May 2010, 09:50 AM   #18 (permalink)
Addicted SGClubber

Originally Posted by iNFINITY HiGH View Post
Hype? Since when is there hype :x never realised or knew
And thanks for putting the information in such layman terms
You are welcome. The "hype" was actually awhile back and has since died down, but as with all forum threads, they are still left on the forum for people to peruse and I don't want others to go into anything based on misleading info.

Old 15th May 2010, 09:47 PM   #19 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber
HolySmite is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

autumnorange's posts is so much coherent than sgwitch's. I saw this and the other thread on djinns. sgwitch's reasoning is uncomprehensibile and dodgy as usual. Thumbs up for autumnorange.

HolySmite is offline   Add to HolySmite's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 15th May 2010, 11:56 PM   #20 (permalink)
Addicted SGClubber

Originally Posted by HolySmite View Post
autumnorange's posts is so much coherent than sgwitch's. I saw this and the other thread on djinns. sgwitch's reasoning is uncomprehensibile and dodgy as usual. Thumbs up for autumnorange.
Thanks for the support

Tags
djinn, haunted, spirits