Vexed Over Parents' Divorce - Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Sitemap Contact Us FAQ Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Home Photos Member List Register Mark Forums Read  
Go Back Home > Lifestyle > Love & Relationships > Family Matters » Vexed Over Parents' Divorce

Why aren't you a member of SGClub.com yet??

» Join 130,000+ other members in chatting.
» Make lots of new friends here.
» Keep up-to-date with current events.
» Participate in Club outings.
» Download lots of Free Stuff!

Registration just takes 2mins and is absolutely free so join our community today!

I Want to Choose my Own Personal Nickname Now!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 31st August 2010, 01:18 AM   #1 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber
Jiaxing is on a distinguished road

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Vexed Over Parents' Divorce

Haiz...my parents are filing for a divorce now. I am in a very special situation. My dad dotes me a lot but he is in the wrong. But in the end, I helped my mum a lot of things, like collecting the evidence, print out my dad's QQ conversations, and then even find a lawyer for my mum, it's like I'm the mastermind for all these

They started all these when my dad started to flirt 10 yrs ago. Then, we were too young and of course, my mum is naggy and thus, we abandoned all kinds of bad thoughts for my dad even when the 3 of us knew he is flirting outside. We were too young to do anything.

But recently, my youngest brother, who is only 16 yo told me that he knew about all these and even told us that my father has another family in China. That's when we knew, we have to do something to help my mother, who is always suspicious but never could find out any evidence as she is not very educated and plus, she is a computer illiterate.

We started to find out that he bought house and car for that woman and for us, every month was tedious for my mum who takes from $1200 per month for the house upkeeping cost, to only $300 per month.

We kept the evidence and collected everyday, like checking on his QQ messages everyday to find new things every time. Found a receipt that he sent $5000 over to that woman as well.

And recently, we burst out everything that we found and he also that "die-die-dun-admit-wrong" attitude. All the 3 children us really left no more hope and trust for our father anymore. He even lost the respect from us. And his excuse is, "your mum is too naggy!"

Though it will be very tedious for me and my family after the divorce, we thought it was the right way things work on the earth. Justice to the right side. And for the wrongdoings, you will not be blessed for long.

But what is more of a cheerful side is, now, me and my brothers have grown up and though my youngest brother is still schooling, me and my 2nd brother can help provide for him to lessen my mum's load. Imagine my mum getting the divorce a few years back when all 3 of us are still schooling.

Now with the divorce ongoing as a contested one, i do hope that the "on-top" will bless us well and get through these

Sponsors:
Add to Jiaxing's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 31st August 2010, 09:58 AM   #2 (permalink)
Addicted SGClubber
BaByDoN is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: Vexed Over Parents' Divorce

I understand your feeling. It's actually why your mom don't want to file a divorce before, it's because you and your siblings are still small. Your mom is a very patience person. And now, you guys grown up. I hope you guys understand how your mom feels all these years and help her to cheer up. It's not easy to have a broken marriage and a broken heart. I understand as I had been almost same situation with your mom before. Just be strong my friend. God bless you and your family

BaByDoN is offline   Add to BaByDoN's Reputation Reply With Quote