Voodoo/ Black Magic/ Witchcraft - Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Sitemap Contact Us FAQ Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Home Photos Member List Register Mark Forums Read  
Go Back Home > Personal Interests > Miscellaneous Interests > Supernatural Zone » Voodoo/ Black Magic/ Witchcraft

Why aren't you a member of SGClub.com yet??

» Join 130,000+ other members in chatting.
» Make lots of new friends here.
» Keep up-to-date with current events.
» Participate in Club outings.
» Download lots of Free Stuff!

Registration just takes 2mins and is absolutely free so join our community today!

I Want to Choose my Own Personal Nickname Now!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16th July 2007, 10:20 PM   #1 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
Wintermaul is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Voodoo/ Black Magic/ Witchcraft

Hm... read through the posts and realised not much about this had beenn discussed before. Just curious the extent of people believing in it. 2 personal experiences:

1) It happened to my youngest aunt (aka sister of my mum). It was done onto her by her ex-husband. She found this out when she visited a chinese "bomoh" to consult about her marriage and shocking she found her photo there. I remembered it cos I was one of her companion to that place.

2) One of my ex colleague, she got one from her ex-husband also. This is to prevent her from selling their matrimonial house and drives her nuts to surrender the house.

Any experiences to share?

Sponsors:

我会选择离开 微笑告别伤害
我知道你心中的那份遗憾
当你为她带上幸福的头盖
我含泪祝福 你有美的未来

想飞到千里外 期待一切重来
想洗去你对你的所有依赖
但谢谢你 让我体会了真爱
我永远记得你 心中的遗憾

Member of Anti Odex Club
Add to Wintermaul's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 17th July 2007, 05:27 AM   #2 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
Storm is on a distinguished road

Re: Voodoo/ Black Magic/ Witchcraft

couple happily married,cousin of the husband lust after the wife,took the husband spirit away and possess the man to have sex with the wife.meaning body is husband but soul is cousin.

man knew woman,did not know about the woman's previous life until one day the woman got possessed by psirits,learnt form the spirits that the woman in previous life killed 1 woman n her 2 kids they want revenge

woman aborted kid,after that everytime have unknwn bruises on her body lookng like pinch marks in the end found out that the abort kid is haunting the woman

woman dicthed man,man went to look for black magcian to get the woman back in the end the man got possessed by the spell of the black magic he casted instead of the woman got the spell cos the black magician nvr did a good job

boy and girl broke up,girl ask male fren accompany her to see black magician for the patch back,girl given a love spell,spell dont work brought the tool of love spell to another black magician in the end open the love tool to find out that the 8characters of the 2 persons inside belong to the girl and her male friend instead of her bf

most spells are casted under the pretext of love and money and power
unless u talk about other things like kena clash with entities which is not the same as the topic

Storm is offline   Add to Storm's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 5th August 2007, 02:08 PM   #3 (permalink)
Addicted SGClubber
killtheblackkat is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

waa interesting leh. can share more?:biggrin4:

Old 5th August 2007, 02:43 PM   #4 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
icyOrange has a spectacular aura about

Liked 4 Times in 2 Posts

hate black magic. Fortunately, i only practice white magic..wee!

Love means nothing when its comes out from your mouth..

But it means everything when its comes from the heart..

Dont fall in love..
Walk thru it..

~A simple guy with a complicated life~
^_^ icyOrange ^_^

icyOrange is offline   Add to icyOrange's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 5th August 2007, 03:09 PM   #5 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Originally Posted by icyOrange
Haha... good good... then can help people :biggrin4:

personally I only know very lil about these kind of things and only know how people go about doing it. But I will never try it as these things are to devilish and does no one any good.

我会选择离开 微笑告别伤害
我知道你心中的那份遗憾
当你为她带上幸福的头盖
我含泪祝福 你有美的未来

想飞到千里外 期待一切重来
想洗去你对你的所有依赖
但谢谢你 让我体会了真爱
我永远记得你 心中的遗憾

Member of Anti Odex Club
Wintermaul is offline   Add to Wintermaul's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 5th August 2007, 06:59 PM   #6 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber

Originally Posted by icyOrange
wat is white?wat is black?

it all depends on the person using magic that makes it black or white

Old 6th August 2007, 12:22 AM   #7 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
mrleech will become famous soon enough

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Storm_Pyro
wat is white?wat is black?

it all depends on the person using magic that makes it black or white

Agreed.

But if I am not wrong, the methods and procedures are totally different.

Old 6th August 2007, 12:48 AM   #8 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber

Originally Posted by mrleech
Agreed.

But if I am not wrong, the methods and procedures are totally different.
not really,some are same some are diff,depends on wat school of magic the master is in as well as how highly skilled he is,
just like casting spell on someone,some pple may need photos,birthdays, clothes,hair,nail and blood or even semen of the person u wanna cast a spell on,highly skilled ones only need the name to do it,some are even highly trained to the extend that just a glance at the person and the person looks is in the spell master's memory can cast spell already.

the world of spiritualism is made up of some many cultures and traditions that everybody is doing it his/her own way.

at the end of the day,the magic that is being used for will determine whether magic is white or black just like the poppy flower,can be used to make mdeicine from it but can also be used to make opium and such

magic is just a double edged sword

Old 6th August 2007, 06:47 AM   #9 (permalink)
Addicted SGClubber

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

not really,some are same some are diff,depends on wat school of magic the master is in as well as how highly skilled he is,
just like casting spell on someone,some pple may need photos,birthdays, clothes,hair,nail and blood or even semen of the person u wanna cast a spell on,highly skilled ones only need the name to do it,some are even highly trained to the extend that just a glance at the person and the person looks is in the spell master's memory can cast spell already.

the world of spiritualism is made up of some many cultures and traditions that everybody is doing it his/her own way.

at the end of the day,the magic that is being used for will determine whether magic is white or black just like the poppy flower,can be used to make mdeicine from it but can also be used to make opium and such

magic is just a double edged sword
waaa you also know alot bout magic stuffs hor...:biggrin4:

Old 6th August 2007, 04:09 PM   #10 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber
pH87 is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

People does "magic" for a purpose am rite?
But acccording to wat i know these "magic" thighy has been in this world for centurys ...
So call oldern era people uses "magic" to protect against the "evil" but now people missed used these "magic" for $$ etc .... ~haiz ...

pH87 is offline   Add to pH87's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 6th August 2007, 04:39 PM   #11 (permalink)
Addicted SGClubber

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Originally Posted by pH87
People does "magic" for a purpose am rite?
But acccording to wat i know these "magic" thighy has been in this world for centurys ...
So call oldern era people uses "magic" to protect against the "evil" but now people missed used these "magic" for $$ etc .... ~haiz ...
ya lor... abuse of magic. like wise, witchery are initially practiced to help people, but then slowly people begin to abuse it...such that it has became a general image that witches and wizards are wicked people, when it is not the case...

kindda pity actually...:cry3:

Old 6th August 2007, 05:44 PM   #12 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber

Originally Posted by killtheblackkat
waaa you also know alot bout magic stuffs hor...:biggrin4:

no lah where got know a lot,just happen to know more than others only,but compare to a lot of master craft practitioners i am still an ignorant guy

Old 7th August 2007, 04:49 PM   #13 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber
Jenifur is on a distinguished road

Glad to find a thread on this… I need some clarification & hopefully some experts can help. My fren is almost due soon and she's very depressed over this

My fren’s HB had a mistress from Thai. As he was all along a very loving husband & he had behaved differently so both his family & my fren think he’s under spell. They engaged 2 different medium to their house. Both medium concluded he’s under spell & so they performed rituals to break the spell.

But the problem is my fren’s husband still insists that he loves the mistress & wants to divorce my fren even after the spell is so called "broken"

My question is if he’s really under spell then shouldn’t he wake up once the spell is broken?

Old 7th August 2007, 06:24 PM   #14 (permalink)
Addicted SGClubber
icecat is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Jenifur
Glad to find a thread on this… I need some clarification & hopefully some experts can help. My fren is almost due soon and she's very depressed over this

My fren’s HB had a mistress from Thai. As he was all along a very loving husband & he had behaved differently so both his family & my fren think he’s under spell. They engaged 2 different medium to their house. Both medium concluded he’s under spell & so they performed rituals to break the spell.

But the problem is my fren’s husband still insists that he loves the mistress & wants to divorce my fren even after the spell is so called "broken"

My question is if he’s really under spell then shouldn’t he wake up once the spell is broken?

Maybe it's real love? :handsup:

icecat is offline   Add to icecat's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 7th August 2007, 11:01 PM   #15 (permalink)
Addicted SGClubber

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

could it be the mistress is threatening him or something? guess you should go look for someone more powerful... if you need to seek help can always PM storm_pryo...

Old 7th August 2007, 11:27 PM   #16 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I suspect the spell is not broken if there truly is a curse. But it may also be the contrary too. Unless saying that her husband only behave oddly after some incident or places he went to, then that might be... or saying that he behaves so oddly even his own family members is bizzare about it then think something is wrong.

If not, think its just he really change his heart liao...

我会选择离开 微笑告别伤害
我知道你心中的那份遗憾
当你为她带上幸福的头盖
我含泪祝福 你有美的未来

想飞到千里外 期待一切重来
想洗去你对你的所有依赖
但谢谢你 让我体会了真爱
我永远记得你 心中的遗憾

Member of Anti Odex Club
Wintermaul is offline   Add to Wintermaul's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 8th August 2007, 12:48 AM   #17 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber

could it be the mistress is threatening him or something? guess you should go look for someone more powerful... if you need to seek help can always PM storm_pryo...

eyh eyh why drag me into the picture???:cry3:

Old 8th August 2007, 12:53 AM   #18 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber

if your fren only went for one medium i would say seek another opinion but than since its already 2,no point seeking 3rd opinion,the only conclusion from my own opinion is the 1st 2medium dont know wat they are doing....or to put it in nicer ways,the thai wijah is much more powerful than those mediums here in sg,i ever came across a thai girl (my fren's ex gf who is on social visit pass here to work as prostitute and when he tried to break up with her,she put a spell on him,and innocent pple lke use who happen to be there when the break up occurs hafta be involved in it as well,lucky my backign strong the black magic cannot hurt me)who said this in front of a temple medium,"i dont care what god u jump,they are just nothing to me" and seriously its true,the gods are hampered by certain things that they cant break the spell of the thai woman,in the end need another master craftsman to do it...
but than on the other hand he may not be under a spell also

a few things to determine if your friend is under a spell,
1...anything in the house like wall tiles,wash basin or anything that could not possibly broken easily breaks for no apparent reason?
2...most under spell casted pple will behave abnormally,how abnormal is he?
3...does he still have any sparkle in his eyes or the eyes are "dead"?
4...is he walking abnormally?
5...is he eating normally?wehn he eats is he looking the same ?
6...does his face changes?
7...how long has this thing be happening?cos if reach a certain time frame and the thing is not cured,it will "eat" into his bones and grow "roots" there,lucky will survive,if not will be dead
the above are just certain questions to be asked,more details questions will be ask by a skillful craftsmater

in the wrold of spiritualism its always somethng that stps another thing,just that u know which thing will stop that thing or not only....

Last edited by Storm_Pyro; 8th August 2007 at 01:06 AM.
Old 8th August 2007, 11:13 AM   #19 (permalink)
Addicted SGClubber

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

if your fren only went for one medium i would say seek another opinion but than since its already 2,no point seeking 3rd opinion,the only conclusion from my own opinion is the 1st 2medium dont know wat they are doing....or to put it in nicer ways,the thai wijah is much more powerful than those mediums here in sg,i ever came across a thai girl (my fren's ex gf who is on social visit pass here to work as prostitute and when he tried to break up with her,she put a spell on him,and innocent pple lke use who happen to be there when the break up occurs hafta be involved in it as well,lucky my backign strong the black magic cannot hurt me)who said this in front of a temple medium,"i dont care what god u jump,they are just nothing to me" and seriously its true,the gods are hampered by certain things that they cant break the spell of the thai woman,in the end need another master craftsman to do it...
but than on the other hand he may not be under a spell also

a few things to determine if your friend is under a spell,
1...anything in the house like wall tiles,wash basin or anything that could not possibly broken easily breaks for no apparent reason?
2...most under spell casted pple will behave abnormally,how abnormal is he?
3...does he still have any sparkle in his eyes or the eyes are "dead"?
4...is he walking abnormally?
5...is he eating normally?wehn he eats is he looking the same ?
6...does his face changes?
7...how long has this thing be happening?cos if reach a certain time frame and the thing is not cured,it will "eat" into his bones and grow "roots" there,lucky will survive,if not will be dead
the above are just certain questions to be asked,more details questions will be ask by a skillful craftsmater

in the wrold of spiritualism its always somethng that stps another thing,just that u know which thing will stop that thing or not only....
haha put u in coz u got lobang mah...haha. anyway...how to tell a person's eyes is dead or alive? i thought eyes is all the while like that?:confused2:

Old 8th August 2007, 01:41 PM   #20 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber

haha put u in coz u got lobang mah...haha. anyway...how to tell a person's eyes is dead or alive? i thought eyes is all the while like that?:confused2:

hahaha..wat lobang u referring to?on the road type of lobang is it hahaha?
no matter how much lobang i have,and i can help to intro the lobang,the pple who go must have the faith in it for it to work,if not its just wasting everybody's time and effort at the end of the day

眼睛有没有神,很容易看出来的。你看一个人的眼睛如果里面没有神的话就好像行尸走肉的。他的眼睛就算对着你 看,但是仿佛就好像是看着别人或者是别的东西而不是你machiam the eyes like lost in the distance.in hokkien we call it "bak jiu diao diao"
i dont know if you are able to get what i am trying to say here,cos its very easy to see and its just a very natural thing for your to realise that the eyes got something wrong cos the eyes are the window to the soul as commonly known so its very easy to see one.

another thing if someone is being possessed or casted spell on,most of the time you wont be able to see the eyes got problem cos "they" are very good at hiding to prevent u from noticing i,only flashes here and there,but most of the time can see the eyes become very fierce when the master is chanting prayers in front of the person who was possessed or anything,anyways all this need experience to accumulate one not just a few sentences can explain it all,if humans can lie,ghosts which are past humans should be able to lie even better than present human,cos most of the times black magic involves making use of the 5 poison(snake,spider,centipede,scorpion and toad) or ghosts or gods or demons(not the devil yet,if can use the devil than the person must be very very skilful liaos samt thing applies to gods)but most of the times it involves the usage of ghosts,demons and the 5 poisons,but other animals are being used before lah....
some use the lizard and put the 8 character of the person who is supposed to kena the spell into the stomach of the lizard and the lizard is being set free,dont think its good cos u need to find the lizard back to get the 8 chareacters back,to stop the spell or else the person will follow the fate of the lizard,if the lizard dies the person dies,and this is considered one of the most terrible form of curse liaos cos if cant find the lizard no matter how skillful the black mafgician(why i decide to use the word black magician here is cos if the black magician dont know how this thing work,how is he going to help you?) who is trying to help you will not be able ot help you cos opening up the sotmach of the lizard and keeping it alive is already a very difficult thing to do let alone say let it run after inserting the 8characters,but normally this type of act the lizard wont get to live for more than 7days one lah.

and rememebr all black magic cannot be avoided one,no matter wat u do(unless you know how to seal up the 36 entry points of your body),no matter wat sort of good luck charm u wear be it amulets or crucifix or talisman,wat these things can do is just minimise the effect TEMPORARY until u get help,but than in order fo r it to wrok well,u still need the thing to be properly chanted so if anybody tell u weariing such and such can help u prevent from being kena black magic,slap the fellow in the face,if really can prevent black magic why i still say need to seal off all the 36 entry points?(donot ask me where the 36 entry points hor,and how to seal it cos i dont know how to seal it and i only know a few etnry points like the eyes,nose,ears,mouth,anus,vagina,penis these are the more common entry points the rest i am not sure already)

Last edited by Storm_Pyro; 8th August 2007 at 01:59 PM.