Do you have a weight loss success story to share? - Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Sitemap Contact Us FAQ Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Home Photos Member List Register Mark Forums Read  
Go Back Home > Lifestyle > Health & Fitness > Weight Issues » Do you have a weight loss success story to share?

Why aren't you a member of SGClub.com yet??

» Join 130,000+ other members in chatting.
» Make lots of new friends here.
» Keep up-to-date with current events.
» Participate in Club outings.
» Download lots of Free Stuff!

Registration just takes 2mins and is absolutely free so join our community today!

I Want to Choose my Own Personal Nickname Now!


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25th September 2013, 11:02 AM   #1 (permalink)
Addicted SGClubber
Trellum will become famous soon enough

 
Trellum's Avatar
 
Posts: 606
Join Date: Sep 2013
Likes: 5
Liked 16 Times in 16 Posts
Gender:

Do you have a weight loss success story to share?

I have I will share my own weight loss success story, and I'll also tell you how I managed to lose 75 pounds in just one year, but most importantly; how I managed to keep all that weight off.

I used to be a really overweight girl some years ago, my boyfriend left me for another woman, so I started eating with no control. I also had to take antidepressants, because at that time I couldn't believe the man I had been in a relationship with for almost 5 years had left me. Things got worse when I found out the real reason behind his decision: another woman.

Well, I ate and ate... until one day I had to weigh myself and I saw the scale... it read 238 lbs!!! I was shocked... it was in that very same moment that I knew I had to do something before it was too late! I had been overweight before, but never like this! Fortunately I knew what to do, but it wasn't easy at all!

First, I found out how many calories I needed to consume daily in order to lose weight. With that data in my mind, I decided the best bet for me would be to count calories and learn more about portion control. Long story short... after 1 year I had lost 75 pounds!

All this happened 3 years ago, to this day I'm still keeping that weight off. Sadly I gained a couple of pounds back because of a medication, but now I'm losing that extra weight and I'm well on my way to my 132 lbs goal weight.

That was my story, please feel free to share yours

Sponsors:
Trellum is offline  
Add to Trellum's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 25th September 2013, 11:14 AM   #2 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
kirinz is a jewel in the roughkirinz is a jewel in the rough

 
Posts: 3,529
Join Date: Feb 2009
Likes: 53
Liked 33 Times in 27 Posts
Gender:

Re: Do you have a weight loss success story to share?

sorry to hear such a sad story, i dont have a weight loss story to share, only a weight gain story anyway im glad he left you before marriage, not wise to keep a guy like this.

__________________
People like pele and michael jordan don't claim themselves as legends, but the public do. It's a title you earn by respect, not by self-proclaiming.
kirinz is offline   Add to kirinz's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 27th September 2013, 11:17 AM   #3 (permalink)
Addicted SGClubber
Trellum will become famous soon enough

 
Trellum's Avatar
 
Posts: 606
Join Date: Sep 2013
Likes: 5
Liked 16 Times in 16 Posts
Gender:

Re: Do you have a weight loss success story to share?

Thanks I'm actually glad he left me, as you said keeping a guy like this would have been a real nightmare. He was a liar, a cheater and an extremely selfish person. So yeah, I'm glad he's gone. He never valued me. I'll not blame him for what happened (directly) but the huge shock and disappointment really pushed me to start overeating Plus if it wasn't because he did what he did... I'd not have needed to take antidepressants I took the worst kind, the kind that makes you fat I didn't know it back then.

All is good now I'm with someone who seems to love me and appreciate me the way I am. But you never know... I'll be able to celebrate once we get married

Trellum is offline   Add to Trellum's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 10th October 2013, 09:22 PM   #4 (permalink)
New SGClubber
Beatrice is on a distinguished road

 
Posts: 7
Join Date: Oct 2013
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Gender:

Re: Do you have a weight loss success story to share?

Originally Posted by Trellum View Post
I have I will share my own weight loss success story, and I'll also tell you how I managed to lose 75 pounds in just one year, but most importantly; how I managed to keep all that weight off.

I used to be a really overweight girl some years ago, my boyfriend left me for another woman, so I started eating with no control. I also had to take antidepressants, because at that time I couldn't believe the man I had been in a relationship with for almost 5 years had left me. Things got worse when I found out the real reason behind his decision: another woman.

Well, I ate and ate... until one day I had to weigh myself and I saw the scale... it read 238 lbs!!! I was shocked... it was in that very same moment that I knew I had to do something before it was too late! I had been overweight before, but never like this! Fortunately I knew what to do, but it wasn't easy at all!

First, I found out how many calories I needed to consume daily in order to lose weight. With that data in my mind, I decided the best bet for me would be to count calories and learn more about portion control. Long story short... after 1 year I had lost 75 pounds!

All this happened 3 years ago, to this day I'm still keeping that weight off. Sadly I gained a couple of pounds back because of a medication, but now I'm losing that extra weight and I'm well on my way to my 132 lbs goal weight.

That was my story, please feel free to share yours

much to do the breakfast to the morning, to the snack a fruit or a yoghurt, for the dinner few carbohydrates, it is about with the dough, and comuncue preferably not every day, a light salad, example, ok, then another snack, which would always be a fruit, to try to avoid the ice cream (at least during the week, ok, to Sunday it is possible to eat), and I tell you certainly that if' to the evening it is eaten being rich, it is fattened quickly, because the human system is done to work in day, he in evening "rests", then if carbohydrates are eaten, does not go well. To eat for example a salad with fish or with meat, goes perfectly.
I unfortunately, having to lose more than 20 kilos, have had to help also the slimming pills. Creed that I have managed to lose the weight thanks to this think,the pills have taken me the hunger sensation out and have speeded the metabolism up to me. Now on sale there are so many products for the weight loss, I instead have used Reductil 15mg purchased on-line.
Good luck!

Beatrice is offline   Add to Beatrice's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 10th October 2013, 09:23 PM   #5 (permalink)
New SGClubber
Beatrice is on a distinguished road

 
Posts: 7
Join Date: Oct 2013
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Gender:

Re: Do you have a weight loss success story to share?

much to do the breakfast to the morning, to the snack a fruit or a yoghurt, for the dinner few carbohydrates, it is about with the dough, and comuncue preferably not every day, a light salad, example, ok, then another snack, which would always be a fruit, to try to avoid the ice cream (at least during the week, ok, to Sunday it is possible to eat), and I tell you certainly that if' to the evening it is eaten being rich, it is fattened quickly, because the human system is done to work in day, he in evening "rests", then if carbohydrates are eaten, does not go well. To eat for example a salad with fish or with meat, goes perfectly.
I unfortunately, having to lose more than 20 kilos, have had to help also the slimming pills. Creed that I have managed to lose the weight thanks to this think,the pills have taken me the hunger sensation out and have speeded the metabolism up to me. Now on sale there are so many products for the weight loss, I instead have used Reductil 15mg purchased on-line.
Good luck!

Beatrice is offline   Add to Beatrice's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 11th October 2013, 11:11 AM   #6 (permalink)
Addicted SGClubber
Trellum will become famous soon enough

 
Trellum's Avatar
 
Posts: 606
Join Date: Sep 2013
Likes: 5
Liked 16 Times in 16 Posts
Gender:

Re: Do you have a weight loss success story to share?

Congrats on your weight loss! Best of luck losing the rest of the weight you need to lose. It seems you know quite a lot about nutrition, so I think it'll be easier for you to lose weight. I never thought of using slimming pills, but if you say those pills you use help you to reduce your appetite and cravings in general, then I think it's a great option But please, don't take things that menace to mess with your metabolism, that kind of products can really backfire at you!

Trellum is offline   Add to Trellum's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 11th October 2013, 12:07 PM   #7 (permalink)
Addicted SGClubber
colonel701 is on a distinguished road

 
Posts: 309
Join Date: Jan 2013
Likes: 2
Liked 10 Times in 10 Posts
Gender:

Re: Do you have a weight loss success story to share?

You should aim for 125LBs.

colonel701 is offline   Add to colonel701's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 15th October 2013, 07:33 PM   #8 (permalink)
New SGClubber
Beatrice is on a distinguished road

 
Posts: 7
Join Date: Oct 2013
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Gender:

Re: Do you have a weight loss success story to share?

Originally Posted by Trellum View Post
Congrats on your weight loss! Best of luck losing the rest of the weight you need to lose. It seems you know quite a lot about nutrition, so I think it'll be easier for you to lose weight. I never thought of using slimming pills, but if you say those pills you use help you to reduce your appetite and cravings in general, then I think it's a great option But please, don't take things that menace to mess with your metabolism, that kind of products can really backfire at you!

Thank you for congratulations. Itself, if only it is not just what' I have had to help at slimming pills,' I have tried pear tree, because with the diets I have not been able in it. Itself and what' I have started truth to' following a balanced and healthy alimentation, pear tree' this was not enough to get thin, especially when it is necessary to weight loss so many kilos. In this case it is more difficult.... For strength, it is necessary to choose a second road. Those,who does it with the sport, very good.. I have found this option and do not repent. I am very well now.

Beatrice is offline   Add to Beatrice's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 31st October 2013, 03:50 PM   #9 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber
mariafoxsay is on a distinguished road

 
Posts: 38
Join Date: Oct 2013
Likes: 1
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Gender:

Re: Do you have a weight loss success story to share?

I also have a success weightloss story to share
I used to be overweight before but then one day my ex boyfriend broke up with me ( is it too dramatic?). I decided to lose weight because of it and I want to live a new life, a healthier and more confident me for a new start. With my friends encouragement and help I managed to achieve the weight I have now. I decided to have regular gym work outs and change my diet. Now I am maintaining my weight and still on my boxing class which really helps me feel good about myself. I also got help from this site my friend recommended me. You should give it a try if you also want to lose weight.

Here it is you can also do it
http://insanebodyshape.com

mariafoxsay is offline   Add to mariafoxsay's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 5th December 2013, 12:05 AM   #10 (permalink)
New SGClubber
bloodmaster1986 is on a distinguished road

 
Posts: 19
Join Date: Dec 2013
Likes: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Gender:

Re: Do you have a weight loss success story to share?

Hey great to have this post here on sharing weight loss story. For my personal experience about weight loss is control the way you eat. Meet a balance meal set for our body. This is my friend weight loss program website. You guys can visit it & read more about the weight loss management as well.

__________________

Make Your Money Work For You
bloodmaster1986 is offline   Add to bloodmaster1986's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 7th March 2014, 07:06 PM   #11 (permalink)
Account Suspended
cindy77lo is on a distinguished road

 
Posts: 7
Join Date: Mar 2014
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Gender:

Re: Do you have a weight loss success story to share?

Hi guys!

I take generic Reductil for about 3 months and already lost 14 kg

My appetite is very low and I do have no cravings like before. I like it's effect a lot!

If you 're interested I can recommend a good site that ship Reductil to SG, PM me!

Cheers!

cindy77lo is offline   Add to cindy77lo's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 7th March 2014, 07:38 PM   #12 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber
Mums2be is on a distinguished road

 
Posts: 51
Join Date: Aug 2013
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Gender:

Re: Do you have a weight loss success story to share?

Such as a great weight loss story. Thanks for share.

Mums2be is offline   Add to Mums2be's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 10th March 2014, 03:39 PM   #13 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber
Asperado is on a distinguished road

 
Asperado's Avatar
 
Posts: 98
Join Date: Oct 2007
Likes: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Gender:

Re: Do you have a weight loss success story to share?

Originally Posted by Trellum View Post
I have I will share my own weight loss success story, and I'll also tell you how I managed to lose 75 pounds in just one year, but most importantly; how I managed to keep all that weight off.

I used to be a really overweight girl some years ago, my boyfriend left me for another woman, so I started eating with no control. I also had to take antidepressants, because at that time I couldn't believe the man I had been in a relationship with for almost 5 years had left me. Things got worse when I found out the real reason behind his decision: another woman.

Well, I ate and ate... until one day I had to weigh myself and I saw the scale... it read 238 lbs!!! I was shocked... it was in that very same moment that I knew I had to do something before it was too late! I had been overweight before, but never like this! Fortunately I knew what to do, but it wasn't easy at all!

First, I found out how many calories I needed to consume daily in order to lose weight. With that data in my mind, I decided the best bet for me would be to count calories and learn more about portion control. Long story short... after 1 year I had lost 75 pounds!

All this happened 3 years ago, to this day I'm still keeping that weight off. Sadly I gained a couple of pounds back because of a medication, but now I'm losing that extra weight and I'm well on my way to my 132 lbs goal weight.

That was my story, please feel free to share yours

Haha the way you had your weight loss was similar to mine. I controlled my calorie intake (I am still doing so) for the past 6 months+ and I have lost about 9kg already

Why did I decided to lose weight? Haha because I couldnt accept that I was almost the same weight as my bf! So I kinda got determined to reduce my weight and all. (Already way below bf's weight now but I am now aiming for my own personal weight goal that I had failed to achieve all this while )

Asperado is offline   Add to Asperado's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 27th March 2014, 10:57 AM   #14 (permalink)
Addicted SGClubber
Trellum will become famous soon enough

 
Trellum's Avatar
 
Posts: 606
Join Date: Sep 2013
Likes: 5
Liked 16 Times in 16 Posts
Gender:

Re: Do you have a weight loss success story to share?

Originally Posted by colonel701 View Post
You should aim for 125LBs.
Errr, 125 LB isn't a healthy weight for someone my height... I'm 1,76 cm tall. So 125 LBS wouldn't be a healthy weight for someone my height. Check your facts, dude.

Trellum is offline   Add to Trellum's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 27th March 2014, 12:35 PM   #15 (permalink)
Addicted SGClubber
Trellum will become famous soon enough

 
Trellum's Avatar
 
Posts: 606
Join Date: Sep 2013
Likes: 5
Liked 16 Times in 16 Posts
Gender:

Re: Do you have a weight loss success story to share?

Originally Posted by mariafoxsay View Post
I also have a success weightloss story to share
I used to be overweight before but then one day my ex boyfriend broke up with me ( is it too dramatic?). I decided to lose weight because of it and I want to live a new life, a healthier and more confident me for a new start. With my friends encouragement and help I managed to achieve the weight I have now. I decided to have regular gym work outs and change my diet. Now I am maintaining my weight and still on my boxing class which really helps me feel good about myself. I also got help from this site my friend recommended me. You should give it a try if you also want to lose weight.

Here it is you can also do it
http://insanebodyshape.com
Thanks, Mariah, I have no issues losing weight anymore, but thanks for the link! I will definitely check it out later!

So sorry to hear your boyfriend broke up with you because of your weight I know how bad that can be for a woman's self esteem. Rest assured knowing that guy wasn't worth your love or your time, I'm glad this pushed you to lose weight, because that's a decision that can definitely change someone's life for good.

I'm still trying to lose the last few pounds, which isn't as hard as I thought it would be. Once I reach it I will start working on maintaining it... mostly by working out often and keeping my healthy eating habits

Best of luck with everything!

Trellum is offline   Add to Trellum's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 27th March 2014, 12:38 PM   #16 (permalink)
Addicted SGClubber
Trellum will become famous soon enough

 
Trellum's Avatar
 
Posts: 606
Join Date: Sep 2013
Likes: 5
Liked 16 Times in 16 Posts
Gender:

Re: Do you have a weight loss success story to share?

Originally Posted by bloodmaster1986 View Post
Hey great to have this post here on sharing weight loss story. For my personal experience about weight loss is control the way you eat. Meet a balance meal set for our body. This is my friend weight loss program website. You guys can visit it & read more about the weight loss management as well.
Awesome!! How many pounds did you lose? I'm always happy whenever I read other's weight loss success stories, specially the stories from those who now know the healthiest way to lose way is without the use of dieting pills, but rather learning healthy eating habits.

When I had just started had no idea about proper nutrition, I'm not an expert now, but I do have an idea of what I'm doing on a daily basis. I know what I should and I shouldn't eat and what foods shouldn't be mixed in the same meal and so on.

Thanks for sharing the link, might check it out later

Trellum is offline   Add to Trellum's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 27th March 2014, 12:44 PM   #17 (permalink)
Addicted SGClubber
Trellum will become famous soon enough

 
Trellum's Avatar
 
Posts: 606
Join Date: Sep 2013
Likes: 5
Liked 16 Times in 16 Posts
Gender:

Re: Do you have a weight loss success story to share?

Originally Posted by Asperado View Post
Haha the way you had your weight loss was similar to mine. I controlled my calorie intake (I am still doing so) for the past 6 months+ and I have lost about 9kg already

Why did I decided to lose weight? Haha because I couldnt accept that I was almost the same weight as my bf! So I kinda got determined to reduce my weight and all. (Already way below bf's weight now but I am now aiming for my own personal weight goal that I had failed to achieve all this while )
I'm happy to read your boyfriend has supported you while losing weight He sounds like a real keeper, if you don't mind me giving you my opinion

Watching what you eat is the most healthy way to lose weight, I think you are doing great! Never use dieting pills to get ''faster'' results, because that kind of pills can wreak havoc in your organism in ways you don' even know. Just keep doing what you do and be patient

You should try an app named ''My fitness pal'' for android. I think this app is also available for the iPhone. It's wonderful, because it allows you to track what you eat and even your workouts.

Trellum is offline   Add to Trellum's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 27th March 2014, 05:25 PM   #18 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber
SoraGoh is on a distinguished road

 
Posts: 78
Join Date: Aug 2013
Likes: 2
Liked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Gender:

Re: Do you have a weight loss success story to share?

During my exam periods i study late nights and eat alot of snacks usually end up putting on few kg of weight,after exams i jog in the evenings everyday for 1-2 weeks and my weight bounce back.

SoraGoh is offline   Add to SoraGoh's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 20th January 2015, 02:17 PM   #19 (permalink)
New SGClubber
JenniferJ is on a distinguished road

 
Posts: 2
Join Date: Jan 2015
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Gender:

Re: Do you have a weight loss success story to share?

I battled for almost an entire year with trying to loose my post baby weight after my second child - this was made even harder as I have thyroid issues. I went sugar free, gluten free and dairy free for almost 4 months - that was really hard and took ALOT of self control, over that time I only lost 3kg. Then one of my girlfriends introduced me to a 30 day nutritional cleansing system - I reluctantly gave it a go and lost the last 3 kgs I had to loose in 11 days.....I have stayed this weight ever since. My Dad did the same system and has lost 10kg and my girlfriend has just finished her 30 days and has lost 6kg. Because you are being loaded up with amazing nutrition the weight falls off, you encourage lean muscle growth and you have amazing energy. If you want more details message me, you really wont regret it, it is totally amazing. I feel the best I have for years. They ship directly to Singapore too so it is really easy.

JenniferJ is offline   Add to JenniferJ's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 7th February 2015, 11:49 PM   #20 (permalink)
New SGClubber
hilal787 is on a distinguished road

 
Posts: 1
Join Date: Feb 2015
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Gender:

Re: Do you have a weight loss success story to share?

Hi everyone here!

I have a very positive weight loss experience with Reductil slimming pills. I used them for 4 months and lost about 18kg! And all this is with no diet and no effort at all. Isn't it amazing?
It's a perfect appetite suppressant that works from the very first week by suppressing appetite and cravings.
I had no side effects, just feeling thirsty all the time...
I'm off Reductil for about 2 months and guess what... no weight regain! I can maintain my weight by simply eating healthy, no diet and no sport (I'm a really lazy person)
I'm not sure I can post here the site I bought Reductil online from, but you can message me at hilalpatty@outlook.com for details. I'll be glad to share with you more

Good luck everyone!

hilal787 is offline   Add to hilal787's Reputation Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
My Weight Loss Journey - An Ongoing Story to combat Obesity AaronLyy Weight Issues 6 15th April 2010 05:44 PM
[good to share] Pricked, prodded and poked! (Acupuncture for Weight Loss Pt 3) seeyouu Health & Fitness 0 20th January 2010 01:15 PM
Weight Loss Survival Skills: Easy Tips to Lose Weight reim31 Weight Issues 2 24th November 2009 03:22 PM

» Sponsors
Watch Free Movies Online
Celebrity Gossip
Food Delivery

» Facebook Fans
» What's Going On?
Title, Username, & Date
Repost comment.
[Maid abuse] Singapore is a very evil and lawless country. There is broad daylight i
Stupid court of appeal gives red light running driver who hit pedestrian 15% discount
Mum's Kitchen Catering and Cherish Delights get licences suspended after nearly 40 people...
[PMD-pedestrian rules] Singapore Court judges are high handed and biased or court rep
Post anything random on this thread.
Ritter Sport chocolate recalled due to undeclared allergen
Aoki Hagane no Arpeggio: Ars Nova
I really hate my mother!!!
Transcend RDF9K2 All-in-One Card Reader
Transcend ESD250C, a portable SSD that’s super classy
How PAP exploited racial differences to impose FASCIST rule over Singapore.
Up to S$7250 of government $ misused for buying each vote in Singapore?
Funky Fields organic vegan spreadable recalled due to 'undisclosed allergen'
100 hawksbill turtles released into the sea after rare hatching on Sentosa
Inspirational Songs
MOH, SFA investigating after 18 typhoid fever cases in 3 weeks
By militarily invading Hong Kong, Xi Jingping is setting in motion, the wheels of nuc
Deng XiaoPing original vision for HKG- China reunification was for the two to unite a
HSA warns against three products
Featured Photos
by marisoljames322
· · ·
Member Galleries
20359 photos
13619 comments
by marisoljames322
· · ·
Member Galleries
20359 photos
13619 comments
by pdsubbu
· · ·
Member Galleries
20359 photos
13619 comments
by Vikas Dhar
· · ·
Photography
35 photos
36 comments
by aaudreygan
· · ·
Guy Photos
1581 photos
946 comments
by aaudreygan
· · ·
Girl Photos
4351 photos
28608 comments
by a8paris
· · ·
Guy Photos
1581 photos
946 comments
by a8paris
· · ·
Guy Photos
1581 photos
946 comments
by aaricia
· · ·
Girl Photos
4351 photos
28608 comments
by aaricia
· · ·
Girl Photos
4351 photos
28608 comments

 

All times are GMT +8. The time now is 02:46 PM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright© 2004-2013 SGClub.com. All rights reserved.