Weird encounter in dream - Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Sitemap Contact Us FAQ Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Home Photos Member List Register Mark Forums Read  
Go Back Home > Personal Interests > Miscellaneous Interests > Supernatural Zone » Weird encounter in dream

Why aren't you a member of SGClub.com yet??

» Join 130,000+ other members in chatting.
» Make lots of new friends here.
» Keep up-to-date with current events.
» Participate in Club outings.
» Download lots of Free Stuff!

Registration just takes 2mins and is absolutely free so join our community today!

I Want to Choose my Own Personal Nickname Now!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30th October 2011, 10:41 PM   #1 (permalink)
Addicted SGClubber
sgcitizen will become famous soon enough

Liked 37 Times in 36 Posts
Weird encounter in dream

During my teenage, I have been once dreamed that I was in a place which look like a big school hall. I saw a black briefcase which seem attractive. So I picked it up and ran away.

On my way to the exit, I saw around 3-4 childrens, with pale white skin, holding a magic wand with sparkling light. One of them touched me with the ace of wand when I moved. I felt a very strong current ran through my body, from my skin to flesh and bone. It is just like being electrocuted!

The pain lasts for around 1 second only. But it was terrible! So I put down the briefcase and ran for life. The childrens did not touched me with the ace of wand anymore after I put down the briefcase. They just look at me from far away, without any emotion on face.

The way they look at me really frown me off. They do not have any eyebrow and any emotion on face at all!

After that, I woke up from my dream. Everything back to normal. But I wonder why would I encounter such a weird dream? No one can explains.

But every word I have written here are true. I do not gain anything for creating fake stories.

It is just a sharing of my true life experience in my weird dream.

Sponsors:
Add to sgcitizen's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 30th October 2011, 10:45 PM   #2 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
pencil-leads is a glorious beacon of lightpencil-leads is a glorious beacon of lightpencil-leads is a glorious beacon of light

Liked 190 Times in 123 Posts
Re: Weird encounter in dream

well dreams ma.. perhaps you were reading some fantasy stories at that age and somehow it got mixed up with what you were thinking in the day? dreams sometimes are weird one...

pencil-leads is offline   Add to pencil-leads's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 30th October 2011, 10:49 PM   #3 (permalink)
Addicted SGClubber

Originally Posted by pencil-leads View Post
well dreams ma.. perhaps you were reading some fantasy stories at that age and somehow it got mixed up with what you were thinking in the day? dreams sometimes are weird one...
But one thing I couldn't figure out is: Why am I feeling such a great pain of getting electric shocked when the weird look children touches me with the ace of magic wand?

If dream is only an illusion, I wouldn't feel any pain about it.

sgcitizen is offline   Add to sgcitizen's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 30th October 2011, 10:51 PM   #4 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
pencil-leads is a glorious beacon of lightpencil-leads is a glorious beacon of lightpencil-leads is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by sgcitizen View Post
But one thing I couldn't figure out is: Why am I feeling such a great pain of getting electric shocked when the weird look children touches me with the ace of magic wand?

you mean you felt it physically on your own body and not in the dream only?

Old 30th October 2011, 10:52 PM   #5 (permalink)
Addicted SGClubber
marc2 has a spectacular aura about

Liked 47 Times in 36 Posts

haha hard to say man there was once i dream that i was at the toilet and i was peeing then when i was sleeping i peed as soon as i felt something warm i stoped the flow of pee so maby did something in your sleep that caues pain? as soon as i dreamt that i was peeing my penis naturally let out the flow of pee haha

Last edited by marc2; 30th October 2011 at 10:57 PM.
marc2 is offline   Add to marc2's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 30th October 2011, 10:58 PM   #6 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber

Originally Posted by marc2 View Post
haha hard to say man there was once i dream that i was at the toilet and i was peeing then when i was sleeping i peed as soon as i felt something warm i stoped the flow of pee may you did something in your sleep that caues pain? as soon as i dreamt that i was peeing my penis naturally let out the flow of pee haha
true also! sometimes the events that happened in reality could affect dreams.. like i always remember the usual alarm bell ringing.. the sound of the alarm bell will sometimes conveniently warp itself into the dream and make it seem like a logical sequence to the events in the dream....

so you may have done something such as knocking yourself while sleeping and the sensation got translated into the dream

Old 30th October 2011, 11:07 PM   #7 (permalink)
Addicted SGClubber

you mean you felt it physically on your own body and not in the dream only?
No. It is not physical pain. I did not touched any edge which can caused me to feel physically pain while when I was sleeping.

Originally Posted by marc2 View Post
haha hard to say man there was once i dream that i was at the toilet and i was peeing then when i was sleeping i peed as soon as i felt something warm i stoped the flow of pee so maby did something in your sleep that caues pain? as soon as i dreamt that i was peeing my penis naturally let out the flow of pee haha
Yes. I know what you mean.

But when I woke up, I found myself sleeping straight on my bed without touching any sharp edge.

Even if I do, I will only feel pain in a part of my physical body.

Eg. If I rested my leg on a sharp edge of my bed while I was asleep, I will only feel numb or pain on my leg.

But if I felt electrocuted in my dream, it is impossible that I kicked something when I was in sleep which can caused my whole body to feel such a great pain for just 1 second time.

This is really weird.

Old 30th October 2011, 11:07 PM   #8 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
PokeKai will become famous soon enough

Liked 12 Times in 12 Posts

During my teenage, I have been once dreamed that I was in a place which look like a big school hall. I saw a black briefcase which seem attractive. So I picked it up and ran away.

On my way to the exit, I saw around 3-4 childrens, with pale white skin, holding a magic wand with sparkling light. One of them touched me with the ace of wand when I moved. I felt a very strong current ran through my body, from my skin to flesh and bone. It is just like being electrocuted!

The pain lasts for around 1 second only. But it was terrible! So I put down the briefcase and ran for life. The childrens did not touched me with the ace of wand anymore after I put down the briefcase. They just look at me from far away, without any emotion on face.

The way they look at me really frown me off. They do not have any eyebrow and any emotion on face at all!

After that, I woke up from my dream. Everything back to normal. But I wonder why would I encounter such a weird dream? No one can explains.

But every word I have written here are true. I do not gain anything for creating fake stories.

It is just a sharing of my true life experience in my weird dream.
You are one Paranormal person that is my own opinion

PokeKai is offline   Add to PokeKai's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 30th October 2011, 11:08 PM   #9 (permalink)
By2
V.l.P SGClubber
By2 is just really niceBy2 is just really nice

Liked 89 Times in 67 Posts

You brain feels guilty of a small action that you have done in the past , (may not relate to stealing or picking up someone else's item )
it might be as simple as picking up a pen on the floor and made someone else can't do their work .

Second reason may be due to fear . It might be you taking something from someone ( regardless of them knowing or not) , but yet concern about the opposite party

In a dream , you will not recognise people's face , most of the time . It is just your brain substituting someone ( May be a stranger or whoever . Even if you met once on the street , that stranger may still appear in your dream ) into your dream . But once you wake up , you may not remember anything .
If you remember the person , it is either that person is related to the dream OR the person has great significant value in your memory , be it negative or positive .

Static charges that flows through your body may be a delusion . It is what you dream , therefore the brain take it as real . Just like a dream , you dont know that you are in a dream until you wake up.

Last edited by By2; 30th October 2011 at 11:10 PM.
By2 is offline   Add to By2's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 30th October 2011, 11:17 PM   #10 (permalink)
Addicted SGClubber

true also! sometimes the events that happened in reality could affect dreams.. like i always remember the usual alarm bell ringing.. the sound of the alarm bell will sometimes conveniently warp itself into the dream and make it seem like a logical sequence to the events in the dream....

so you may have done something such as knocking yourself while sleeping and the sensation got translated into the dream
I agree your saying.

When a person falls into deep sleep, sometime he/she will get into a dream.

When something on the reality disturbed the person while the person is still subconscious in his/her dream. He/She will feel the same thing disturbed him/her right in his/her dream.

This is because the dream will automatically adjust the thing happens on reality into the dream world.

But mine is really different. Nothing disturbed me in the reality world while I was asleep. How could I feel an electric shock in my dream world?

Old 30th October 2011, 11:28 PM   #11 (permalink)
Addicted SGClubber

Originally Posted by By2 View Post
You brain feels guilty of a small action that you have done in the past , (may not relate to stealing or picking up someone else's item )
it might be as simple as picking up a pen on the floor and made someone else can't do their work .

Second reason may be due to fear . It might be you taking something from someone ( regardless of them knowing or not) , but yet concern about the opposite party

In a dream , you will not recognise people's face , most of the time . It is just your brain substituting someone ( May be a stranger or whoever . Even if you met once on the street , that stranger may still appear in your dream ) into your dream . But once you wake up , you may not remember anything .
If you remember the person , it is either that person is related to the dream OR the person has great significant value in your memory , be it negative or positive .

Static charges that flows through your body may be a delusion . It is what you dream , therefore the brain take it as real . Just like a dream , you dont know that you are in a dream until you wake up.
Nice info!

But why do I felt pain in the state of delusion? This is the only question which puzzled me the most.

Last edited by sgcitizen; 30th October 2011 at 11:33 PM.
Old 30th October 2011, 11:38 PM   #12 (permalink)
By2
V.l.P SGClubber

the problem is , do you feel the pain when you wake up or in delusion ?
you sure you felt the pain ?

Old 30th October 2011, 11:45 PM   #13 (permalink)
Addicted SGClubber

the problem is , do you feel the pain when you wake up or in delusion ?
you sure you felt the pain ?
Yes. I'm very sure that I felt the pain only when I was in the state of delusion.

After I woke up, I did not feel anything.

Old 31st October 2011, 12:28 AM   #14 (permalink)
By2
V.l.P SGClubber

means it is a fake shock , whereby your brain sends the message to let you feel that you are in shock , to make the dream more realistic .

Old 31st October 2011, 02:40 AM   #15 (permalink)
Addicted SGClubber

means it is a fake shock , whereby your brain sends the message to let you feel that you are in shock , to make the dream more realistic .
Really?

That's amazing! I only experienced this once in my life.

Old 31st October 2011, 06:47 AM   #16 (permalink)
By2
V.l.P SGClubber

its pretty normal in a sense . sometimes i will feel like im floating . but once i open my eyes , my head will literally fall on to my pillow .
dont know why but i think i had my head up for a few seconds , and then when i realise it , i fall back onto the pillow

Old 31st October 2011, 09:03 AM   #17 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
black- is a jewel in the roughblack- is a jewel in the rough

Liked 59 Times in 47 Posts

U gt electric shot while i am being shot by a gun...(In my dreams) I dreamt that i am Medal of honor Tier 1 soldiers fighting off the enemy.. And got shot ...

http://forums.sgclub.com/singapore/c...rd_382024.html
black- is offline   Add to black-'s Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 31st October 2011, 11:01 AM   #18 (permalink)
Addicted SGClubber

its pretty normal in a sense . sometimes i will feel like im floating . but once i open my eyes , my head will literally fall on to my pillow .
dont know why but i think i had my head up for a few seconds , and then when i realise it , i fall back onto the pillow
Is that a kind of sleepwalking?

Originally Posted by black- View Post
U gt electric shot while i am being shot by a gun...(In my dreams) I dreamt that i am Medal of honor Tier 1 soldiers fighting off the enemy.. And got shot ...
I see...

Old 31st October 2011, 03:48 PM   #19 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber
xBleahs is on a distinguished road

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts

There's nothing weird about feeling an electric shock in the dream. Once you're dreaming, there are lots of things you can feel. Whatever emotions/feelings you can feel in real life, you can feel it in your dream too.

It's actually not weird even if you wake up and the feeling is still somewhat there. In my dreams, there were quite a few times that I dreamt of myself bathing. And everytime when I wake up, I'd feel very refreshed, as though I really just came out of the shower.

xBleahs is offline   Add to xBleahs's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 31st October 2011, 04:23 PM   #20 (permalink)
New SGClubber
anonymousFAN is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

There is something about nerves and the brain. I just forgot what exactly. Jolts of electricity. Ya...

Blogs are a thing of the past. But I'm still loving it!

anonymousFAN is offline   Add to anonymousFAN's Reputation Reply With Quote