WTS Rare Centipede Pearl - Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Sitemap Contact Us FAQ Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Home Photos Member List Register Mark Forums Read  
Go Back Home > Personal Interests > Miscellaneous Interests > Supernatural Zone » WTS Rare Centipede Pearl

Why aren't you a member of SGClub.com yet??

» Join 130,000+ other members in chatting.
» Make lots of new friends here.
» Keep up-to-date with current events.
» Participate in Club outings.
» Download lots of Free Stuff!

Registration just takes 2mins and is absolutely free so join our community today!

I Want to Choose my Own Personal Nickname Now!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14th August 2017, 01:05 AM   #1 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber
neverendbk is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
WTS Rare Centipede Pearl

Centipede Pearls are exceptionally prized commodities in Indonesia. They are highly popular and sought after amongst bezoar collectors due to their varied uses and powers. Many claim that they achieve x-ray vision using these bezoar stones, especially gamblers. It improves interpersonal relationships and social interaction, generally providing speculative luck. There is a claim that most people experience a tingly feeling that comes from the stone, which feels like a centipede crawling on their skin. It is commonly kept by those in authority and ambitious politicians. It is said that the power of the centipede is able to scare even the mightiest of animals.*

This bezoar set comes in a pair, one extracted from a male and the other from a female. According to our shaman and experts, the benefits of scorpion bezoar are the following:
-Wards away evil spirits & black magick protection.
-Strong protection against Iblis, demonic spirits.
-Speculative luck.
-Wealth attraction.
-Helps imbue the personalities of the centipede : speed and ferocity.
-(Pemanis) Sweetener :improves interpersonal relationships with people.
- (Penyeri) Improves appearance, improves aura.
-Some are able to read the thoughts of others when using this item.
-Strong influential powers over others.
-Increases submissiveness to user.*
-Repels venemous animals
They are naturally khodamic (having psychic connection with elemental spirits). Even ordinary people are able to feel their powers merely by holding them. They emit a vibration that can be readily felt by many. Some may feel intense vibrations and are unable to wear them, but are able to after attuning themselves with the energy. There is no need for activation as all our items are prepared by our shaman/ustaz before they are sent out to customers.

For interested parties Click here : http://wassmee.us/w/?c=657f

Sponsors:

Last edited by neverendbk; 14th August 2017 at 01:47 AM.
Add to neverendbk's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 17th August 2017, 03:06 AM   #2 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber
neverendbk is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: WTS Rare Centipede Pearl

Dear viewers,

I have been collecting amulets for a few years. 2 years ago, I met my Indonesian Chinese friend and he shared with me about centipede pearls. Being fascinated with supernatural and inexplicable items, I agreed to give it a try. Within 2 to 3 weeks, my luck and wealth have increased tremendously. For instance, I have won lottery for several times after wearing the pearl. With that, I started researching about these amazing pearls, hoping to acquire more knowledge about them. Subsequently, I began introducing them to my friends and clients, hoping that the pearls are able to maximize their personal welfare, especially regarding their luck and wealth.

These are rare 100% authentic centipede pearls from Shaman Indonesia forests. They are exceptionally prized commodities in Indonesia, highly popular and sought after due to their varied uses and powers. It is said that the power of the centipede is able to scare even the mightiest of animals.

There is a claim that most people experience a tingly feeling, which feels like a centipede crawling on their skin. I am using it personally and felt the warm and biting sensation.

My pearls are able to clear your negative internal energy, and thereafter boost your luck and wealth. Another benefit will be to improve your interpersonal relationships and social interaction.
These are the strengths of the pearl according to shaman:
- Wards and protection against evil spirits
- Speculative luck.
- Wealth attraction.
- Imbuing the traits of a centipede: speed and ferocity.
- Improves interpersonal relationships with people.
- Improves appearance and aura.
- Repels venomous animals
Some are able to read the thoughts and have influential powers over others.

The talk regarding centipede pearls have been around for some time in the market, but it is difficult to locate the pearls. Till recently, they found an area in the forest with lots of centipedes. However, the pearls are found only within certain powerful centipedes. In addition, it is extremely arduous to attain the pearls as only holy masters are able to enter the forest after the praying of ritual to seek permission before entering.
Beware of the fakes sold in market due to the high demand! I will teach my clients to distinguish the authenticity upon purchase.

The quantity of pearls is decreasing... and the price from Indonesia is continuously increasing...
The market price for a single black pearl is SGD800 and above to even few thousands, but I am selling this at a nominal price. I do not agree to how certain sellers are using this for profits. I want to help people in need, knowing that most of them have financial restraints and are unable to afford the high price.

My pearls are applied with powerful oil from a high master to enhance your benefits.
My recommendation for you to attain utmost boost would be the combination of 2 pearls - BLACK extracted from a male and RED extracted from a female. The union of both contrasting energies provides maximum effect.
My clients and friends have various remarkable feedbacks about the pearls, each having distinct progress in their lives.

For interested parties Click here : http://wassmee.us/w/?c=657f

The following are reviews of our satisfied clients:

neverendbk is offline   Add to neverendbk's Reputation Reply With Quote

Tags
#geligalipan