Younha - Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Sitemap Contact Us FAQ Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Home Photos Member List Register Mark Forums Read  
Go Back Home > Leisure & Entertainment > Movies Singapore > Korean Celebrities » Younha

Why aren't you a member of SGClub.com yet??

» Join 130,000+ other members in chatting.
» Make lots of new friends here.
» Keep up-to-date with current events.
» Participate in Club outings.
» Download lots of Free Stuff!

Registration just takes 2mins and is absolutely free so join our community today!

I Want to Choose my Own Personal Nickname Now!

Comment

LinkBack Celebrity Tools Display Modes
Younha
Younha
Published by korean_fan
3rd July 2014

Go Younha (Korean Hangul: 고윤하; hanja: 高潤荷; Go Youn-ha, Japanese Katakana: ユンナ, Yunna, born April 29, 1988 in Seoul, South Korea, is a South Korean Rock music songwriter who first got her start in Japan, and continues to have success today in both countries.

Younha made her debut as an artist at the young age of sixteen. Nicknamed the "Oricon comet" for her success in Japan, she has released eight singles and two albums there with varying degrees of success. Several of her songs have been featured in anime and drama series.

Younha was signed to Epic Records, a branch of Sony Music Entertainment Japan, from 2004 to 2008, after which she moved to Sistus Records, a Geneon Entertainment label. In South Korea, she is currently signed to Wealive.

Younha sang the song Boku wa Koko ni Iru on the tribute album to Masayoshi Yamazaki, One More Time, One More Chance.

Younha was selected as one of 14 female artists to perform in the omnibus album 14 Princess ~Princess Princess Children~, a collection of the most famous songs by the top girls band Princess Princess of late 80's and early 90's. Younha performed the song Diamonds, which was the #1 seller of the year during 1989 in Japan. (03.08.06)

Movie Rating
HotnessN/A
0 users rated N/A% average

Latest 5 celebrities

Celebrity Tools
Sponsors

By korean_fan on 3rd July 2014, 07:25 PM
Default Re: Younha

Younha's remake of 'Umbrella' tops real-time charts for 2 consecutive days

Younha's remake of Epik High's "Umbrella" followed the success of the original song as it topped charts for two days in a row!

Younha's remake of Epik High's "Umbrella" followed the success of the original song as it topped charts for two days in a row!

SEE ALSO: Younha releases a ballad version of Epik High's previous hit 'Umbrella'

"Umbrella" ranked #1 on eight real-time charts including MelOn, Genie, Olleh Music, Soribada, Bugs, Monkey3, Mnet, and Naver Music for two consecutive days.

Epik High's Tablo gifted the ballad version of the song, which he previously composed and wrote, for her 10th anniversary. The original also included a featuring by Younha when it was released in 2008.

Congrats, Younha and Epik High! Check out the cover.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/...nsecutive-days
By korean_fan on 5th July 2014, 01:37 AM

Younha Holds a Surprise Concert in the Rain for 'Umbrella'

Younha kept her Umbrella promise by holding a surprise concert in the rain.

She performed at Yeoido Park on the night of July 3 before hundreds of fans.

The promise had been made in a conversation she had with the song's original singer Epik High's Tablo. After the release and success of Umbrella on July 2, Tablo had told her to upload a video of herself singing in the rain if it rains that day.

It did rain, and so Younha took to the streets.

Though the concert was held on short notice, crowds of fans gathered to watch Younha perform her new song.

Younha performed not only Umbrella, but also her other hits The Sound of Rain, Comet, Waiting and more.

She tweeted about the concert after it was over, "I was reminded of how happy I felt 10 years ago when people just stopped to listen to me as I sang on the streets and at cafes. It was like I had returned to those early days, and I feel more responsibility now that I know I'm supported by so many people."

Tablo gave Umbrella as a gift to Younha to congratulate her on her 10th anniversary as a singer.

http://entertainment.xin.msn.com/en/...ntid=256590778
By korean_fan on 14th November 2015, 03:07 PM

Younha talks about a recently ended relationship on 'Sketchbook'

Younha appeared on 'Yoo Hee Yeol's Sketchbook' on November 13 and revealed that she had recently been in a relationship.

First, Yoo Hee Yeol complimented her on her transformation into an autumn lady, calling her elegant and pretty. She replied nonsensically, "Because it's late autumn. I gave the feeling of a woman getting slapped by tree leaves."

SEE ALSO: Younha wants to sing with So Ji Sub again? Check out her 'Sketchbook' performances!

She then suddenly added, "I will act calmly. Like my normal personality," with a bit of a dark edge to her voice, so Yoo Hee Yeol asked wisely, "Did you break up recently?"

She replied, "That's right. Didn't I text you? Dripped in the sensibility of daybreak, I sent Yoo Hee Yeol a text saying I've broken up. Yoo Hee Yeol sent a reply, 'Okay, you did well.'"

The song she had written after the separation was "What Left Me Then," which she proceeded to sing. You can check out her performances here.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/...-on-sketchbook
By korean_fan on 14th November 2015, 03:39 PM

Younha puts on a dreamy performance of 'Thinking About You'

http://youtu.be/HED5nOBu_DY

Younha put on a dreamy performance of her autumn comeback song "Thinking About You".

SEE ALSO: Younha releases 'I Think of You' MV produced by Akdong Musician's Chanhyuk

She came back with the song produced by Akdong Musician's Chanhyuk earlier this week, and in this brand new special clip, you can watch Younha put her heart and soul into it. The acoustic accompaniment goes perfectly with Younha's clear, beautiful voice.

Check it out above, and let us know what you think!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/...king-about-you
Comment

Celebrity Tools

» Sponsors
Watch Free Movies Online
Celebrity Gossip
Food Delivery

» Facebook Fans
» What's Going On?
Title, Username, & Date
Singaporeans may face higher egg prices soon
Singapore recalls frozen raw pork from the Netherlands after Salmonella outbreak
Shock in Beach Road: Raw meat dried on air-con vent outside HDB flat attracted pests
Destroying Family Relations can theoretically INCREASE Ministerial Salary Benchmarks
Better education will boost efforts to fight diabetes
Pedestrians should always keep left to maintain order on the streets
HSA issues advisory on mahogany seeds, or 'sky fruit', after 7 cases of liver injury...
Review – Transcend DrivePro 550: Dual Lens Recording
Road tax, ERP, COE, parking fees, petrol duties should be further increased much more
Cool, wet weather expected for the first two weeks of December
Inspirational Songs
42 fall ill after banquet meal at Mandarin Orchard, 4 hospitalised
265 new cases of HIV reported between Jan and Oct: MOH
Green tea
Private medical insurers should NOT induce patients to clog up public hospitals beds
Food poisoning: Can you really avoid it?
Medishield-life: Rich people ROB poor people's life savings in Singapore.
Elderly man hospitalised after consuming health product purported to treat knee ailment
Planet Earth
wooden floors
Featured Photos
by marisoljames322
· · ·
Member Galleries
20359 photos
13619 comments
by marisoljames322
· · ·
Member Galleries
20359 photos